Amazon Kindle discussion

Sales and Cheap Books > Ebook Giveaways

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Barnett (ajbarnett) | 18 comments GR don't allow ebooks in standard giveaways. It is most frustrating when we Indies are struggling to get known.

Is there any chance this group could allow a list of authors willing to donate giveaway copies of their books in exchange for reviews?

message 2: by Mhairi (new)

Mhairi Simpson (mhairisimpson) | 106 comments That sounds like an excellent idea. I second the motion.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenlb) | 50 comments A.J. wrote: "GR don't allow ebooks in standard giveaways. It is most frustrating when we Indies are struggling to get known.

Is there any chance this group could allow a list of authors willing to donate giv..."

Maybe try the 'books by members' topic in this group?

Ralph Gallagher | 327 comments Mod
This is an interesting idea. With some feedback from other members, I'm looking at revamping the self-promotion area of the group. I'll keep this idea in mind as I do that. =)

message 5: by Betsy (new)

Betsy Yes, the lack of e-books in giveaways is the main reason I've never tried it. I'm so addicted to Kindle that I have trouble reading a paper book that I already own and really want to read.

message 6: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Bout (nancybout) | 18 comments Id love to read n review books!!Im a book reader lol..:) Free books I just LOVE!!!E books Add UP!:( Its easy to push that "BUY" button when reading series...YIKES!~

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (momwith4kids) | 8 comments There is a website that you can use for things like this it's called bookrooster.com