VERSUS Roleplay discussion

Element •VS• Element > Element •VS• Element

Comments Showing 1-50 of 352 (352 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Pyro sat on a steep cliff edge and stared blindly at the endless sea.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 507 comments Mod
Vicky watched as icy tears fell as she looked at her hand, she broke a nail. And it hurt.

Tigerlily made butterflies from her palm, the covered every plant and flew every where with various colors. A beautiful army.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Derik glides through the wind and lands softly near Lily.

Tigerlily doesn't notice Derik and continues to play with her butterflies, humming.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Derik watches in amusement

She giggled as one landed on her nose.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Derik is hypnotised and walks through them and falls over after triping on a rock.

Tigerlily yelped. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" She knelt beside him in panic.

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Derik raises a little. "Huh Oh that...I meant to do that." He lies.

Tigerlily giggled. "Sure you did." Helping him up.

message 12: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cassie walked along the edge of a cliff, playing with fire as she looked out at the water, her mind clouded with thoughts as she walked slowly.

Vicky could hear someone walking near the cliffs. She looked out and saw Cassie.

message 14: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cassie noticed a girl and quickly put the fire in her hand out before she walked over. "Hey, why are you crying?"

Vicky sniffled. She hid her hand behind her back. "N-Nothing...." She mumbled.

message 16: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cassie sat down beside her,"Are you sure?" She asked her noticing she placed her hamds behind her. "What happened to your hand?"

"N-Nothing!" She shouted. She didn't mean o be so loud but she was still upset.

message 18: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Pyro notices the girls and gets up and walks over. "Hey ladies whats happening." He smiles to Cassie but downs his head at Vicky.

message 19: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cassie held her hands up,"Okay, mothing happened." She said looking at her.

Vicky was terrified. Now there were two people. She backed away.

message 21: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "She's upset," Cassie side looking up at Pyro.

message 22: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Pyro steps closer" what is an Ice being doing in such a warm place."

message 23: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cassie looked at Vicky, now it makes since, she thought.

Vicky backed away, her eyes trained on Pyro. She couldn't being herself to speak.

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "We aren't going to hurt you I just want to talk." He moves closer.

Vicky shivered. She couldn't trust him. He smelt like ashes, he was of fire and so was she. Her eyes searched for an escape.

message 27: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Listen I said I won't hurt you." He gets frustrated and lunges for her arm.

Vicky yelped and turns and runs for it. She quickly forms a wall of ice behind as she runs.

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "I am not chasing her. Stupid Ice freaks the act like everyone is out to get them."

Vicky looked back and sighed. She saw how her finger was bleeding and started to cry again.

message 31: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Derik sits up and smiles kindly

"Do I know you...?" Tigerlily asked.0

message 33: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Cassie hit him on the arm,"Well maybe if you didn't jump at her she wouldn't have run." She said.

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Derik loses his smile. "I don't think so what is your element?"

message 35: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Ouch! I was trying to show her that I'm friendly." Pyro rubs his arm.

message 36: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Well lunging at doesn't help," she said hittin him again.

Tigerlily moved away. "Earth." She stood her ground.

Vicky climbed a tree and watched Pyro and Cassie.

message 38: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) derik regains his smile "Well you are very good at making buterflies. I'm Derik."

"Well I'm sorry for being impatient. Stupid Ice freaks always think everyone is an enemy thats why they have no freinds." He smiles

"Thank you." She blushed. "What element are you?" She asked.

Vicky could hear what Pyro was say and started to cry again. Ice freaks. No friends. She felt shattered. She knew it was true. Ice people were afraid of almost everything. Known to be fragile people. Most of them were hermits, others were suicidal.

message 40: by Rubey (new)

Rubey 182548 | 23 comments Rachel appears as the sun sets. "Whoo, Just made it."
She smiles as she spots Pyro and Cassie.

message 41: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Air." He smiles.

"Who are you?" He ask the girl that just appeared.

message 42: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Be nice," she whispered in his ear.

"That's nice." She smiled back.

Vicky watched from a distance.

message 44: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Really I thought you might go through a whole epidimic about how we are sworn enemies."

message 45: by Rubey (new)

Rubey 182548 | 23 comments "im rachel shade .who are you?" looks at the 2.

"Do you want me to be an enemy?" She smirked and raised an eyebrow.

message 47: by Jacob (last edited Jul 29, 2011 10:36AM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "No it's just....most of your type does."

Pyro looks at the girl funny. "Uh hey I guess. I'm Pyro."

Tigerlily's smile fades. "Most of my type....?" She glared. Some of the butterflies started to turn into beetles and cockroaches.

message 49: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "And I'm Cassidy," she said with a wavr

message 50: by Rubey (new)

Rubey 182548 | 23 comments " nice to meet you cassidy and pyro." rachel says smiling.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8