yaoiholic discussion

yaoi discussion/debate > SMUT~<3 :P

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (shimmerpop) | 197 comments Mod
Yeah, I know you all are going to frequent this thread the most, don't try to hide it~ ;D

Pffft! Anyway, wanted someplace to easily post about the dirty stuff we read~ please share manga/novels/what-have-you here!

message 2: by Katie (new)

I'll start! Just got done reading two manga that were just full of hot boyonboy (and wonderfully sometimes boyonboyonboy)smecks. There was even a small attempt made at plot! (Very, very small xD)

Bachi Bachi & Love Mission by Kijima Hyougo. They're mostly bara, with a few shota-ish characters in I think 2 of the chapters. They were ridiculous, I laughed way more than I should, and graphic<3 I can't help it, I love it when we get to see everything<333 v////v

I recommend them if you like that sort of thing, I found them for download on mangatraders.com, don't know if they're up online somewhere to read. :)

I quite liked chapters 1 & 4 in Bachi Bachi, the other two were only so-so. I loooooooooved Chiita<333 :D

In Love Mission, I liked chapters 3 & 4 best~ Makoto in ch 3 is just my type<3 too bad he's not all grown up<3 (um, and y'know, /real/ >_>).

Lalala~ I'll stop babbling now. xD

message 3: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) Ooohhhhhhhhh smut.... Yesssss
I think the most explicit sex scenes I read is in The Crimson Spell, Volume 1 by Ayano Yamane

Love it love it love it love it love it... And well, I think everyone interested in some smut scenes should read it
:-D

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) Nothing beats the sexy dub-con smut of Finder Series, Volume 1 Target in the Finder by Ayano Yamane . Break out the asbestos gloves, LOL!

message 5: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) Ooohhhhhhhh Vixenne, so true! It's not easy to read it, but I LOVE it too!
Guys, who read 夢結び恋結び 第1巻 (あすかコミックスCL-DX) by Yaya Sakuragi ? It's not a veeeeeeeeeery smut one, but there are some niiiiiiice scenes!

message 6: by Lola (new)

Lola (Lola_) | 13 comments Bookwatcher wrote: "Ooohhhhhhhh Vixenne, so true! It's not easy to read it, but I LOVE it too!
Guys, who read 夢結び恋結び 第1巻 (あすかコミックスCL-DX) by Yaya Sakuragi? It's not a veeeeeeeeeery smut one, but there are some niiiiiiice scenes!"

lol, isn't that guy technically in high school and therefore not of age of consent? :D

message 7: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) Hey you a the one that told me to read it!
:-p
Hahahahahanaha

Come on, both are so cute together. I don't think about it a lot, reading the story, but yes, the age gap between them is huge... Ao is very young.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Bookwatcher wrote: "Ooohhhhhhhh Vixenne, so true! It's not easy to read it, but I LOVE it too!
Guys, who read 夢結び恋結び 第1巻 (あすかコミックスCL-DX) by Yaya Sakuragi? It's not a veeeeeeeeeery smut one, but there are some niiiiiiice scenes!"

I looooooove that story<333 Ao's awesome and Ryoumei's just hot as f*ck. *Q*

message 9: by Katie (new)

I read another good one recently called "Bedroom Tour", I was totally surprised by the level of graphic smecks in it. It was a good read.

message 10: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) Oh! Bedroom Tour? I must check it too!!!!

message 11: by Katie (new)

Bookwatcher wrote: "Oh! Bedroom Tour? I must check it too!!!!"

It's available for DL on mangatraders.com :)

message 12: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) Thanks!

message 13: by Lola (new)

Lola (Lola_) | 13 comments Thanks!

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) OMG, how could I have forgotten this series:

Dog style T01 by Modoru Motoni Dog Style 2 (Dog Style) by Modoru Motoni Dog Style 3 by Modoru Motoni . Miki and Teru are SMOKIN'! It's a little on the crack side, but still an awesome read.

message 15: by Katie (new)

Vixenne wrote: "OMG, how could I have forgotten this series:

Dog style T01 by Modoru Motoni Dog Style 2 (Dog Style) by Modoru Motoni Dog Style 3 by Modoru Motoni. Miki and Teru are SMOKIN'! It's a little on the..."

YES! I love that series! It makes me laugh so much.

The FountainPenDiva, Old school geek chick and lover of teddy bears (thefountainpendiva) Call me crazy, but I love the lips on both Miki and Teru. I also love how they're both virgins in a way.

message 17: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) Ohhhhh I didn't knew about this serie! Must check it!!!
And I liked Okane ga Nai (Volume 1) by Tohru Kousaka , A LOT, because the scenes are VERY well draw BUT i hate the rape
:-(
But Ayase and Kanou are a VERY hot couple!

message 18: by Lola (new)

Lola (Lola_) | 13 comments I knew you would like this sort of thing. I bet when you saw 41, you just jumped and went: AWWWWW

It's confirmation bias

message 19: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) Hahaha
Well I really liked/hate that Yaoi.
The sex, and unfortunately also rape, were very well done... It's good... Also for the age gap :-)

message 20: by Katie (new)

Vixenne wrote: "Call me crazy, but I love the lips on both Miki and Teru. I also love how they're both virgins in a way."

Pfffft! Hahaha! I totally had to go & look, I think I'm undecided on their mouths though. xD I just love that series, I don't know why, it's so sweet. <3

...& now I've remembered that I still don't have any more Shiiku Gakari Rika to read. I want to know what haaaaappppppeeeeennnssssss! ;3; 3

message 21: by Katie (new)

Bookwatcher wrote: "Ohhhhh I didn't knew about this serie! Must check it!!!
And I liked Okane ga Nai (Volume 1) by Tohru Kousaka, A LOT, because the scenes are VERY well draw BUT i hate the rape
:-(
But Ayase and Kanou are a ..."

I still haven't ever read/watched that. I keep meaning to, but never really had the urge. :/

message 22: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) It's a LOVE/HATE situation Shimmerpop... you may love it, but also hate it :D
true!!! I sort of love/hate it!
HEY! Someone read this one??? Ohhh seems so naughty! I want to!!!
神父は夜の花嫁 (ガッシュ文庫) by あすま 理彩

message 23: by Leah (new)

Leah (blaculicious) | 2 comments Bookwatcher wrote: "Hahaha
The sex, and unfortunately also rape, were very well done... It's good... Also for the age gap :-)"

When I first read Okane Ga Nai and watched the OVAs BW I think I allowed myself to edit what I knew was Kanou-san's psycho-stalker-raping ways as devotion gone awry to Aya-kun; (I must have been super horny and PMSing) but months later I hate that I liked it. I can't stand rape romance in yaoi. Where's the yaoi written for grown people who don't buy into the idea of naive, fragile ukes and badass semes? :/ *sad panda*

message 24: by Lola (new)

Lola (Lola_) | 13 comments Leah wrote: "Bookwatcher wrote: "Hahaha
The sex, and unfortunately also rape, were very well done... It's good... Also for the age gap :-)"

When I first read Okane Ga Nai an..."

yeah but those normal adult yaoi are boring......

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah (blaculicious) | 2 comments Ares I don't think I've encountered an abundance of adult yaoi. Won't you rec me some please? I'm finding I like bara manga more than yaoi.

message 26: by Katie (new)

Leah wrote: "Ares I don't think I've encountered an abundance of adult yaoi. Won't you rec me some please? I'm finding I like bara manga more than yaoi."

Have you read Ike Reibun? I believe most of that artist's work is bara. I think the first I read was "Hide and Seek" that was pretty good & I haven't been let down by any of the one's I read after. :)

The link for Hide and Seek on MAL: http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=2424 since I couldn't find it on here.

I know I've read others, but I'm drawing a blank on them atm. :/

message 27: by Bossy Spice (new)

Bossy Spice I just joined this group and read this post.. and already found lots of useful information. Please keep posting and keep this active. I will be posting when I find new stuff too! Thanks!

message 28: by Lola (last edited Sep 08, 2011 08:50PM) (new)

Lola (Lola_) | 13 comments search baralover on blogspot

message 29: by Bossy Spice (new)

Bossy Spice I looked at that website and one of the first ones I saw was the one with the two samurai.. it made me LOL.