VERSUS Roleplay discussion

Demons •VS• Angels > Demons •VS• Angels

Comments Showing 1-50 of 304 (304 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 507 comments Mod
The balance has been thrown off. Someone has murdered a God and a infamous Devil was as well. It is both heaven and hell on Earth, fighting out of anger and confusion.

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb walks down the narrow sidewalk as moonlight shimmers on his skin.

Maddie skipped down the sidewalk as if it were a beautiful day time.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb watches Maddie closely and is feeled with an uneasy feeling about her.

Maddie stops and stares at Kaleb.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb stares at her for what feels like eternity. Then, he begins to walk closer to her.

Maddie backed away, blood fresh on her dress.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb looks deeply into her eyes." Your a demon aren't you."

"Leave me alone." She frown, stepping away.

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) He feels insulted. "I don't want to hurt you I just want to ask you a few questions. I'll even let you ask me questions."

Maddie stood still.

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb walks a little bit closer. "Who do serve under?"

She moved away. "What do you mean?"

message 14: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Are you on Lucifer's side or Emanuel's

"I-I-I don't know, I just go around...eating people."

message 16: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Is that all?" Kaleb bends downon his knee and trys to get eye level. He takes his hand and pushes hair out of her eyes. "Do you have a home?"

Maddie was now trembling. The closer he got the more scared she got. She was unable to speak when he touched her hair. Her heart would've been racing only if she had one still in her chest.

message 18: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb takes her hand and slowly and puts his other one on her shoulder. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you okay. My name is Kaleb. Whats yours?"

Suddenly Maddie bit his hand.

message 20: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Oww! What was that for. you little brat?"

She glared at him and hissed.

message 22: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) he grabs her by her arms and slightly shakes her. "Listen here you brat! I'm only trying to help you. Your a young demon on the streets alone and I'm a fallen angel trying to get back into heaven! Now if you would quit trying toeat me we could have a civilized conversation. I don't want to hurt you. You are too young to fight off any kind of threat and I think we could help each other out greatly."

Maddie began to cry. "I'm scared!"

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "I told you I'm not going to hurt you there is nothing and I mean nothing to beafraid of." He puts a more brotherly grip on her that he tries to show kindness with.

She continues to cry. "But someone is watching us.

message 26: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb's expression blankens. "What? Where?" He turns and looks behind him and every where around.

Maddie took his hand and dragged him into a shed. "Shhhhh.... They'll pass us."

message 28: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "what are you talking about who?"

"The angels. They're meanies, and too much feather. But very tender meat." She nodded, her mind went to the many times she had eaten angels. "Very nice delicate skin and good for roasting."

message 30: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Yah Right. Listen you stay here and I'm gonna check things out okay."

"No no! This is on the border of their territory! They'll be mad." She looked worried.

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "It's okay Iwas one of them one time."

Maddie moved away from him.

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Don't worry I'm fallen not really a demon or an angel I am on everyones side."

"R-Really...?"

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Yah I promise. I only want to help everyone. I'm gonna see what these guys want. Stay here."

"But look out for the big meanie angel, I don't think he'll like you."

message 38: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "okay thanks sweetie"

Maddie nodded. "And you'll come back here?"

message 40: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "I promise." He steps out to face the angels.

((Can your two angels step in right here))

)(Fosho! Lol)(

Audrey was sitting on a rock, looking up at the sky and Isaac was whispering something to her. He flew away, leave Audrey alone.

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb closes the shed door and looks around for a moment.

Audrey begins to pray.

message 44: by Jacob (last edited Jul 19, 2011 10:29PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) Kaleb sees her on the rock and walks cautiously toward her and occasionally looking back at the shed. "Who are you and what do you want?"

Audrey said out loud, "Amen."

message 46: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Who are you, angel?"

Audrey didn't look his way. "Who are you?"

message 48: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Kaleb Silverwing one of the first angels of Heaven and one of the last fallen." Kaleb didn't want to tell her that but he felt compelled to.

"Nice to hear for you again."

message 50: by Jacob (last edited Jul 19, 2011 11:05PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) "Show yourself who are you I demand that you tell me at once as part of the first Choir under archangel Michael I order you." He felt nervous and could not believe the words coming out of his mouth. He has never thought of his past serving highly under one of the most respected archangels."Is there a reason I keep sharing this information with you and how do you know me?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7