I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President question

Who else thinks there's more to Randy Sparks than shown in the book?
Moza M.S.T Moza Jul 13, 2011 06:17AM
Even though Randy is an awkward character, whose not exactly the cleanliest guy around, i really loved him. I felt that the reason he wasn't social because he didn't have a mother.

I also thought that by the end of the book he was starting to figure Oliver out. Not the fact that Oliver was a genius, just the fact that he only pretends to be threatened by Randy.

If there was a sequel to the book, i like to think that there is a chance that the two could be friends.

P.S. I was shocked to find that there were no discussions on this book, i feel like there is SO much to discuss.

I thought there was an interesting depth to Randy and to Oliver- a depth not often seen in a comedic writing for this age. I love the evil genius concept and agree that there could be several more books to follow and that Oliver and Randy could really be kindred spirits.

Also- Randy so had Oliver pegged by speech day!

Moza M.S.T I think his dads girlfriend (i forgot her name) is the reason he's getting wiser. She mentioned how much she loved them collaborating on coming up wit ...more
Jul 13, 2011 08:20AM · flag

Moza wrote: "P.S. I was shocked to find that there were no discussions on this book, i feel like there is SO much to discuss.

I agree that it's an interesting book. What else did you want to discuss?