The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

The Capitol > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 183 (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod

message 2: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke was drawing on her tablet, staring at the big screen in front of her on the wall, where the drawing was being shown. She was designing the chariot outfits the two tributes would wear. She would save the interview clothing for when she met them, and determined how they would best present themselves to the audience. Her stylus-pen-thing stopped, and her mind wandered, wondering what they would be like... She was hoping for someone unforgettable this year, someone bound to win. She hated getting to know her tributes and then watching them die later on.

message 3: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami and Demi wandered out from a big building in which they had chosen outfits. The victims would look so cute!

Sami's whiskers were twitching, her orange face glowing with excitement as they neared Lykke. "Hey, Key!" Sami smiled at Lykee's "nickname". "Key, watcha doin?"

Demi smiled. "Mary, Kristen and Taylor are planning my outfits. I still don't understand how Mary's hair can look so much like one of those troll things!"

message 4: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 15, 2011 04:19PM) (new)

Lykke smiled. "Some people have odd taste... Olivine and Fiera keep fighting over how we'll do the male tribute's hair. Olivine wants it to be glow in the dark! I mean, if it were the outfit, I would say yes, but the hair?" She said, cringing.

message 5: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami frowned. "Hmm, that's a good idea. Thanks. I can work that into my design."

message 6: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"...For the fishing district?" Lykke asked, tilting her head.

message 7: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Oh, I am doing four again this year? Okay, never mind then. I didn't know. Snow never told me." Sami admitted, scrunching her nose at the mention of Snow's name.

message 8: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"Snow is sch a creep... If you're around him a little while, you start to smell blood over the scent of the rose on his lapel. It's really spooky," Lykke said, laughing a bit.

message 9: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami frowned, her bronze/orange face shining. "Yep." Sami sighed. "He almost fired me, because I wanted to keep one of the horses I had used one year. Her name was Penny, and she had a white body. She also had a brown face, tail and butt and the top part of her mane was brown. The rest of her was white. She was sooooo gorgeous. But, knowing, Snow, he went to kill 'er, so I took her anyway. I've learned to ride 'er, and I sometimes teach the tributes, saying, it's a practice horse. They actually aren't afraid to go on the horses."

message 10: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"I'm not even sure my tributes have seen a horse in person," Lykke said, laughing. "All they're ever around is computers and bombs."

message 11: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Mine are always scared of the horse first, but when I take Penny for a ride, they get jealous and want to ride. Reverse physcology." Sami laughed.

message 12: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke smiled. "I always thought you'd be more of a... cat person."

message 13: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami laughed. "Yah. I am, but I looove horses."

message 14: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke smiled. "I'm a cat person too. I have one at home. They're good pets for people like us. They don't need a whole lot of attention, so we can focus more on our work, but they're good companions to have around all the same."

message 15: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "You should get a horse." Sami said.

message 16: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:22AM) (new)

"I hear that they're good, sturdy animals... and they can trample you to death," Lykke said. "Then again... didn't a District 10 boy win a few years ago because he could ride horses and everyone else was stuck on foot?"

message 17: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Yep. I was District 10 that year. Didn't like it much--to much work." Sami said.

message 18: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Lykke laughed. "I bet you can keep a secret... my work doesn't take much work. There's this ancient movie I get my inspiration from... It's called Tron. I bet there's only a few people in the Capitol alive that have seen it today."

((GTG!))

message 19: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) "Tron?" Sami thought for a moment. "I've heard of it!"

message 20: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"Join the club!" Lykke said, laughing. Sami was the only other person she's met that has seen it.

message 21: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sami giggled. "When it came out, I mean, first came out, I heard people were scared. Ahh, the people who were before."

message 22: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

"Our ancestors were rediculous. I mean, some of them were seen in public without make-up!" Lykke said, shuttering.

message 23: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 17, 2011 06:57PM) (new)

"Oh, look, the reaping's about to begin!" Lykke said, trotting off. After she watched the reaping, she thought she had nearly figured out her tributes a bit. She walked off to be boarded on the train. She had already designed outfits for the moment they stepped off the train, and wanted to fit them before it was too late.

message 24: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Demi, Sami and Sophia followed Lykke.

message 25: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((KITTI YOU'RE HERE! <3 Sorry, I'm pretty confused. XD I didn't think we'd get more members that quickly.))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments ((Okay, so who is Role played here? And when are we getting to the capital?))

message 27: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((Capitol starts Sat/Fri))

Sophie was with Sarah, wandering around, thinking about what to include in the games.

Sara was doing whatever Peacekeepers do. . ..

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Miri walked in and looked around at the others. "Hmmm," she murmured, looking around

message 29: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((You guys, you broke rules 1 and 8. Read the rules, please.))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 96 comments (( Omg like it matters this place is soo dead and it has been for a while ))

message 31: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Dec 18, 2011 08:39AM) (new)

((It does matter to me.

...You know I'm head mod, right?... I had a lot of school things to attend to because I want to graduate, you know, and that's why it's dead. Or it was, anyway. >.>

The other mod, Kitti, is back too, by the way.))

message 32: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((Oh, and I deleted the posts, because quite frankly it didn't make sense...))

message 33: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((They also broke rule #9, just pointing that out. And, Jenna, I have absolutely no idea where to post, seeing that everyone was gone and this and that. Now I am lost. D:))

message 34: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

((Umm.... you wanna start back on the trains?))

message 35: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) ((Sure? I guess maybe?))

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron grinned cheerily, "ready?"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow nodded. "Ok, all we gotta do is smile and wave, just smile and wave," she repeated

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron smiled and waved as the door opened and chariot 1 left.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow grinned, watching Ron, and she did the same. "One day i'm gonna murder all these people," she said out of the corner of her mouth

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron smiled and waved more.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow looked around at all the people, smiling and waving. "Hello people of the Capitol, from your friends at District 6!" she cried. There was more cheering from the crowd. "They just drink this all up, now dont they?" she said to Ron

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron laughed and grabbed Willows hand. "Isn't she adorable?"

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments The crowd laughed and cheered even more. Willow looked at Ron and smiled. "Your even more adorable, i see those girls looking at you," she said, pointing towards a crowd of young girls

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron raised his eye brows at them in a flirtatious way. He laughed, "sorry ladies I am taken."

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow heard the grils let out cries of dissapointment, but she just looked at Ron carefully, giving him a smile

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron laughed. "How 'bout a kiss for the crowd?" he whispered.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow blushed, and she nodded. "It'll kill them," she grinned "The excitment, ha!"

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron laughed, "isn't she perfect?" he said before kissing her cheek.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments Willow smiled, listening to the cheers from the crowd. "I think they want a little more than that," she grinned

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments Ron laughed, "What you want more?" he yelled.

« previous 1 3 4