Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6) Succubus Revealed discussion

would this be the last book in the series?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilian (new) - added it

Lilian would this be the last book in the series?

is mee... kissa apparently yes.

Autumn Higgins Yes, I hate this, but it is! I think there is so many unanswered questions and many more adventures she could take her on. I don't think this book is gonna satisfy everyone, unless its really long! I know this author is excited about her bloodlines series so she is probably giving up on Georgina for awhile. Who knows, maybe she will pick her up again in 5 years! I hope so! That's what L.J Smith did with Vamp diaries.

message 4: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. It's the last book in the series and I'm actually surprised the entire series was so long. This last book was just a wrap up of her story, no major revelations. It was kind of boring in the beginning, but it picked up a bit midway. I'm not sorry to see Georgina go. This series was my least favorite from RM but I do think she concluded it pretty well. It didn't leave me wanting for more.

message 5: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee I loved this book - felt that it answered all the questions that I had for the most part - there wasn't really the mystery aspect that had been present in the previous books - although I guess maybe you could say the whole Seth/Letha thing could be classed that way - i finished it a few days ago and i'm still intrigued by it - not sure if i'll do a re-read because they never seen to do it for me but maybe

Genesis Rogers-Lewis I am sorry its over.

Sara Yes, this is the last book. But I'm hoping for a spin off series about some characters left back. Can't say who, since it would tell what was the end...

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma I'm hoping for a spin off too, with Roman. I felt his story was unfinished, did he die? Did he survive? We don't know we were left with some vague comment from Carter about what may or may not have happened to him. Plus to be honest I think he was way more interesting than Seth and I would no doubt pick that series up in a hot minute.

message 9: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee I want more about Roman; but would love to read the backstory behind Jerome falling (I have a theory that he and Carter knew each other when he was an angel) - but would love to know more - also about how Peter/Cody became Vamps and Hugh an Imp...some sort stories in anthologies would work for me

message 10: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara Emma wrote: "I'm hoping for a spin off too, with Roman. I felt his story was unfinished, did he die? Did he survive? We don't know we were left with some vague comment from Carter about what may or may not have..."

I'm SOOO with you girl!! ;D

message 11: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. I think some short stories about the support characters would be awesome. I'm with Emma, Roman was way more interesting than Seth and I also noticed the loose end RM left there regarding him. I would totally read a book with him as main character.

is mee... kissa oooooh! Roman! I love the guy. I'll miss him.

message 13: by Jennifer (last edited Sep 12, 2011 05:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Yes I have to know that Roman is okay! I hope she does continue with him because he was my favorite and I was upset that she didn't give him a proper ending.

message 14: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara Tell me about it! I was always hoping Georgie would end up with him... although I knew it was only my dream... Well, HE is a dream! I LOVE ROMAN!!! So, please RM, give us something more about him!!!

is mee... kissa yes! please give us more of him. i haven't even watched this book yet, so i'm really curious about what this ending regarding him is about.

Autumn Higgins I loved the way that the series ended and I don't think it left anything to be continued. I DO agree with the last few people though, Roman is fantastic! I was always hoping Georgie would go back to Roman and just leave Seth alone but after finding out what I found out after reading the last book, I love the history between Seth and Georgina!! I would love to have short stories of Roman, Carter, Jerome, Hugh, and even the people in Las Vegas or the beginnings of Georgina. I love Succubus Revealed! Its a must read!!!! I have it on my Nook and its a Lend ME so if anyone wants to borrow my copy feel free to let me know!! ;)

is mee... kissa i thought that Seth thing was really predictable. no contract occurred to me, but the lives thing? i knew it. I've been guessing it since the 2nd book. but i still enjoyed the reactions when it was revealed. i still want something else of Roman though. and i already liked Carter, but i really liked him in this book, especially at the end.

message 18: by M. (new) - rated it 3 stars

M. is mee... kissa wrote: "i thought that Seth thing was really predictable. no contract occurred to me, but the lives thing? i knew it. I've been guessing it since the 2nd book. but i still enjoyed the reactions when it was..."

Oh, I loved how Seth reacted when he found out who he was. It totally brought Georgina back to her beginnings and made her deal with a situation that she had sold her soul in order to avoid it. I guess that was one of my beefs against her. She always ran away from confrontations and let people push her around. I didn't like that about her.

Kimberly I'm so sad this series is over. I really enjoyed it, but I have some hope.
If you've read RM's Vampire Academy YA series, you'll know that one of the main characters goes on to become a lead in Bloodlines. It certainly mirrors Roman's character: love triangle, interesting flawed sexy character, etc.
Lots of unanswered questions at the end of that series too.
Maybe I'm reading into it more than I should be, but seems like a hint...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I found this book to be the weakest in the series. It had some things I liked, but overall it was a let down.

message 21: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara is mee... kissa wrote: "i thought that Seth thing was really predictable. no contract occurred to me, but the lives thing? i knew it. I've been guessing it since the 2nd book. but i still enjoyed the reactions when it was..."

I'm soooo with you in this!

Autumn Higgins Kimberly wrote: "I'm so sad this series is over. I really enjoyed it, but I have some hope.
If you've read RM's Vampire Academy YA series, you'll know that one of the main characters goes on to become a lead in Bl..."

That is exactly what I am hoping for!!!!!!

Marien Dore Unfortunately, it's over. . .for now anyway. Richelle may pick up a spin off series to go with it since things were left unknown that has me pulling my hair out! For one, what the hell happened with Jerome?! I love that dude no matter what his plans were. And the obvious: Roman! Over the series, Roman has grown to be a character more involved in the story and Georgina's life and again falls for her. It's too heartbreaking to not know what happened to the man who sacrificed everything for her because of his love she couldn't return. Hopefully, Richelle will gave the same plans she did with the VA spinoff series.

Autumn Higgins Renee wrote: "Unfortunately, it's over. . .for now anyway. Richelle may pick up a spin off series to go with it since things were left unknown that has me pulling my hair out! For one, what the hell happened w..."

I completely agree! I love Jerome! Hes a dick, but seriously love him! He is a messenger of Hell what do we expect? Roman? Seriously? I was so mad at him when he tricked her and then I fell in love with him again and was hoping for georgina to give him another shot! So I really hope we get more from those two at the very least!

message 25: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee I don't know if I would want a full series about roman though...i'd be happy with some novellas in anthologies

is mee... kissa Dee wrote: "I don't know if I would want a full series about roman though...i'd be happy with some novellas in anthologies"
yeah, me too. and i wouldn't mind something about Jerome either. it's Roman, Carter and Jerome I'm the most curious about.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

This book was weak. It didn't really climax, and almost seemed like a conclusion. I was disappointed with it only b/c I've been following this series forever. I thought Mead was misleading the audience to some dramatic conclusion that would shock me... but no. I had guessed everything. I even thought Roman would be a part of Georgina getting her contract straightened out. I was right, therefore the book was lacking.

Autumn Higgins Wow!I think you just have good intuition Annie! I had no clue! I was shocked on Seth being in all her lives and that he had a contract with Hell too? Amazing! I was very surprised! Dee- I agree with you I would love some novellas about the 3 characters. Not necessarily series of books but a few stories of their lives. I love Carter, Roman and Jerome. I wasn't expecting Carter to be her angel and her project I thought it was sweet. I loved all the books but I thought this one was the weakest of all but also I think it was because she was so busy worrying on Bloodlines and she was having a baby and so she knew it was time for Georgina to be done. So she basically just wrapped everything up. I still loved the book but it was not what I expected.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess I should have said, that I do love Richelle and all her lovable characters. I just expected too much. I had also read the books over and over. There are clues in the other books that tells you Seth is clearly all the men that had loved Georgina in her past. I loved the Succubus series and still do. I will continue to reread them when I feel the need for a Seth fix.

I also hope she does a spin-off. She had also left it open for another Georgina if she wanted to write one down the road. With the "Hell will always be watching you" line from Carter.

Autumn Higgins I am going to re-read all the books! I have been reading them as they come out and I have only read them once. So that will be fun to re-read them and I really loved the series and I bet I did miss a lot! Esp. in the first one.

message 31: by Tina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tina Pegar This is the last book and I think it was a greally well done wrap up. It is hard to leave Georginia behind but it was nice to ahve her relationship with Seth make a bit more sense and have the big pieces wrapped up. I do think it could go on if it needed to but I am really happy with this ending.

message 32: by Ayanna (last edited Oct 03, 2011 08:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ayanna Smith Roman was robbed! He deserved a better ending than that. Richelle Mead did enough character development for him to have a conclusive ending. That crap with Roman enigmatically smiling as Georgina vanishes brought me to violence. WTF?! He was the key to it all unraveling! As much as a spin-off series would probably irritate me, I would appreciate some answers for the lesser developed but more lovable characters.

Laurie K Midnight_Kiss wrote: "I found this book to be the weakest in the series. It had some things I liked, but overall it was a let down."

Totally agree with this. It did wrap up everything the way everyone wanted, I guess. Just extremely predictable.

Fangs for the Fantasy Laurie wrote: "Midnight_Kiss wrote: "I found this book to be the weakest in the series. It had some things I liked, but overall it was a let down."

Totally agree with this. It did wrap up everything the way eve..."

But after all the angst was there anyway she could have been with anyone other than Seth? It was predictable but I liked it. I just wish we could have had more Carter. I just love him.

is mee... kissa I love Carter too. But I'm really curious about what's happened to Jerome and Roman. When we left them it seemed like they were gonna be in trouble. =(

message 36: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee i'm really hoping she goes back to the world :( in the mean time, almost done with the first dark swan book and impressed, it isn't half-bad

is mee... kissa Dee wrote: "i'm really hoping she goes back to the world :( in the mean time, almost done with the first dark swan book and impressed, it isn't half-bad"
oh yeah! i love that series too. I like it better than this one.

message 38: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee i don't know if i'd say i like it better yet because I only have the first one to judge it off of, but i'm intrigued enough to continue...i like the shaman/fae aspect

is mee... kissa the first book in the series was my least favourite, so i hope it only goes up from now for you too.

message 40: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee I like how RM doesn't use the typical paranormal characters in her books - I mean a succubus is supposed to be bad but she is the heroine, or a shaman

is mee... kissa yeah, she's good with ideas.

Dhfan4life I just read this finally and maybe am the only one to think this. But I'm glad this was the last one. I was actually surprised there was a novella of Seth doing something in Eternal Lover (Includes Georgina Kincaid #2.5; Hell on Earth #2.5) by Hannah Howell and a novella of Georgina back in Paris during that whole burn the painting deal in another book. But I have to say that Georgina was just not the kind of character I liked reading about. Wasn't the succubus aspect as I get what that is all about. But she was just so hot and cold and sometimes a little too all over the place for me. And I also have to say that I loved both Seth and Roman but still have no clue why they fell for.