Beyond the Mountains(Warriors Next Generation) discussion

ScorchClan > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 316 (316 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Secondslikecenturies | 716 comments Mod
((RP here))

message 2: by Furyfang, Leader of All (new)

Furyfang | 333 comments Mod
Stormflame weaved his way through camp, Scorchstar won't be happy with the news he was aboutto tell him.

message 3: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Demonpaw stood in front of Stormflame."Hi,"he greeted.

message 4: by Furyfang, Leader of All (new)

Stormflame growled."Not now, Demonpaw,"he meowed.

message 5: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Demonpaw hissed.

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Fallentree padded into camp, a mouthfull of herbs in his jaws. He had been up early, knowning the catmint he had be growning recently would be ready to pick. He had also managed to find some marigold, and some burdock. He headed towards his den, limping slightly, to sort them into they're proper places.

message 7: by Furyfang, Leader of All (new)

Stormflame sat and waited for Scorchstar.

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Scorchstar barked from where she was standing. "Stormflame!" ((It would be funny if he liked her...just puttin' it out there...))

message 9: by Furyfang, Leader of All (new)

((Ok))

Stormflame padded up to her and dipped his head.

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Scorchstar nodded. "Come." ((BRB))

message 11: by Furyfang, Leader of All (new)

Stormflame nodded.

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Scorchstar sat. "Do you have something to tell me?"

message 13: by Furyfang, Leader of All (new)

"Lightningstar has tried to expand his borders again,"Stormflame replied.

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Scorchstar growled.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 136 comments Rosefang sat in the den watching her playful kits carefully.

message 16: by Furyfang, Leader of All (new)

"Exactly,"Stormflame meowed.

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Fallentree sat in his den, sorting his herbs. As he finished, he stood, and padded back out to camp, towards the fresh-kill pile.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 136 comments Rosefang gave the kits some food orf course they played with it. " Now stop you know that disrespectful " she meowed.

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Scorchstar hissed. "Organize a patrol. We're going on a little trip to Lightningclan."

message 20: by Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 11:41AM) (new)

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Fallentree overheard Scorchstar, and flicked his ears in annoyance. "About time," he snarled, looking over at him. "A patrol tried to rip me to shreds the other day while I was out gathering herbs along the border," he growled. "Arrogant flea-bags..."

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments (LOL)

Scorchstar nodded and waited for Stormflame.

message 22: by Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 12:51PM) (new)

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Pfft I dunno either just something random :D))

Fallentree grumbled under his breathe, and chose a small rabbit from the pile. He crouched down, and began to eat.

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments ((You changed it...))

Scorchstar held her head high.

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Changed what?))

message 25: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments ((Changed the post....))

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Oh that's cuz I said Falltree instead of Fallentree XD))

message 27: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments ((oh...))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) | 136 comments Rosefang sat boredly wishing she didn't have kits to look after.

message 29: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Jaidyn The Reclusive One wrote: "(LOL)

Scorchstar nodded and waited for Stormflame."

Stormflame padded up to her."Ready,"he asked.

message 30: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Scorchstar nodded. "Alright." She padded out of camp with the patrol.

message 31: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Stormflame stayed close behind her.

message 32: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Scorchstar crossed the Lightningclan border.

message 33: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Stormflame followed,

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 24, 2011 12:17PM) (new)

As two kits sauntered out of the nursery where they slept, Graykit and Octoberkit appeared, the smooth pelt boldly meeting the nice sun that beamed down. With a sweet purr, Graykit leaped into a fresh patch of snow, feeling the nice chill against her pelt. Octoberkit however, twitched his whiskers and rolled his eyes at his sister. "Really, what makes leaf-bare so special, Leaffall is the nicest season to my perspective" he smiled with a purr, raising his muzzle into the air. Raising her head from the snow, Graykit huffed at her arrogant brother. "Yes...to /your/ perspective, not to mine" she sniffed with a roll of her eyes. Despite their familiar pelts, they seemed to be different in personalities.

message 35: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Demonpaw padded into the Nursery, he looked at the kits."Wanna learn a cool hunting technique,"he asked.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Octoberkit grinned and nodded, while Graykit shrugged with a soft nod. "Yes, I see no harm in having an early hunting session" she chuckled, giving her pelt a quick groom after coming out of the snow pile.

message 37: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

"Good,"Demonpaw grinned, he crouched down and placed a dead mouse about three tail lengths away from his nose, he lunged forward with one paw and hooked it's belly, he flipped it onto it's back, exposing it's belly. He sunk his teeth gently into its belly."Now you try,"he meowed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2011 03:11PM) (new)

Octoberkit had a thoughtful look on his face while Graykit looked at Demonpaw blankly. "Let's not play with our food for this session" she meowed thoughtfully. "May I suggest a dead lizard?"

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Fallentree watched the apprentice and kits from his den, eyes narrowed into slits. He had thought a little about taking on an apprentice, but for now, he decided to wait.

message 40: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Demonpaw rolled his eyes."And what would you learn from that, it's hunting techniques, you'd be hunting mouses and voles not lizards,"he snorted.

Leapflight waited for his mate.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yet we are playing with something that is already dead. It wouldnt make much of a difference" Graykit huffed, standing firm on her opinion.

message 42: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

"We'll do the training my way or not at all,"Demonpaw meowed, not willing to lose to an apprentice.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Graykit shrugged. "I just dont want to waste any food" she sggested simply before turning away, freely letting her brother do the training by himself with Demonpaw.

message 44: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

"I'm not wasting food, I'll eat it later,"Demonpaw growled.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm, well I wouldnt like to eat a mouse that's been rolling around in the dirt and used as practice" Graykit said simply, beginning to groom herself.

message 46: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

Demonpaw huffed."Would you rather I use it on you, you're the perfect size for a mouse,"he sneered.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" Now it was Octoberkit's turn to speak. "Take that back..." he growled slowly, narrowing his bold and tense amber eyes that seemed to linger with anger and fury.

message 48: by Secondslikecenturies, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (new)

"I'm so scared,"Demonpaw meowed and pretended to cowwer in fear.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rat" Octoberkit growled and padded towards his sister, beckoning her back into the nursery.

message 50: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 1336 comments Applefall wandered across the border...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7