READ...Write, Review, Like! :P discussion

Welcome!! > Welcome, you are...?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Realteenreviews Realteenreviews!

Love reading, writing, reviewing.

Love writing book/movie/tv/music reviews and really any type of fiction story. :)

message 2: by Hilary (new)

Hilary (renfrew) Avid reader. Some time book reviewer. Eclectic. Love to discover "sleepers" and be the first to read a new work (especially fiction).

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) I'm Amber,
I love reading, writing and everything to do with fantasy.
I hope 2 b a published writer someday.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (becca_zeno54) Hi! I'm the new moderator for the group! I'm so glad to see everyone and I hope you will have even more fun than before!

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (anonymouswizard) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Maggie, but I really don't like my name very much.. I'm random and a spaz. I live in Kentucky, America. I like to write and draw and listen to music, specifically Ed Sheeran. I like to read but I go through books way too fast to ever have enough to keep me happy. I'd like to improve my skillz in this group, but it looks like you haven't been on in a while.. oh well!

message 6: by Maya (new)

Maya (maya_berger) | 4 comments ...Maya from Croatia, diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I coach Energy telaxation sessions and write books. Love traveling as I store the almighty Energy. Would loge to share my story with all interested in hearing it. Plus, I'd love to hear your opinions on my baby, my first book about all I went through.
Let me know if you want me to post an excerpt...

Have a wonderful weekend, kisses from Croatia!
Maya