The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Welcome! > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod
Here's for announcements.

I can't actually get the rest of the group up now, but it will be up later.

message 2: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 16, 2011 07:32AM) (new)

Hey, guys, I was wondering if maybe you could invite some people? Right now, well, we have like, three or four members. If we get at least 4-6 more tributes, I'll post an announcement saying that the reaping is to be held, but until then, we're gonna be kinda slow...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure :)

message 4: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

The reaping begins now. All characters have been moved to the town square. XD I just moved them there... with my mind powers. Anyway, the names will be called now.

message 5: by ɐlʎʞ (new)

ɐlʎʞ | 331 comments YAY!

message 6: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

Guys, I will barely be able to get on the next four days, 'cos of band camp. Even when I get home, I'll probably get too exhausted to want to get on the internet, let alone watch TV. O.O" Wish me luck!
People who can RP my characters:
Sockkitty
Kyla

message 7: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Sorry I was gone! My computer was taken away. :(. Shoulda warned you guys

message 8: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

I'm back! Band camp was sooo fun. <3 We're a kick-arse band, that's for sure. Hey, guys...

Why was Simba grounded?

message 9: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Aug 15, 2011 05:55AM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 522 comments I know! (view spoiler)