The Hunger Games Roleplay discussion

Welcome! > Rules

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 23, 2011 01:49PM) (new)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 165 comments Mod
1. This is an advanced RP, meaning your posts should reflect the thought put into them. Please use good grammar!
2. No powerplaying.
3. Killing outside of the arena is strictly prohibited.
4. Please, keep the swearing to a minimum.
5. Don't spam by begging people to RP with you. It turns the topic into a clogged artery, and it annoys people.
6. Use parentheses when speaking out of character and quotation marks when your character is speaking.
7. Don't do anything without consulting a mod first!
8. Put your character's name in each post at least once. Don't speak in 1st person, either.
9. No spamming! NONE!

PENALTY CHART
1-2 times- Warning
3-4 times- Post will be deleted
5 times- Banned from the group

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 475 comments So, just wondering, but i've already made a mentor for district 11 i think, but could i also make another for a different district? Or is that against the rules?

message 3: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (last edited Jul 20, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

Yeah, go for it. :)

message 4: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Jenna ~Peony~ wrote: "1. This is an advanced RP, meaning your posts should reflect the thought put into them. Please use good grammar!
2. No powerplaying.
3. Killing outside of the arena is strictly prohibited.
4...."

Ooopsies, Jenna, I had D11's stylist and tribute/D4's stylist/tribute and D5's stylist/tribute before you posted that. . . . . And, I already RP'd both. . . . .

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

District 4 tribute

Yeah, sorry, I had 2 warnings. . .

message 6: by Andromeda (Jenna), Ryan Lee's wife (new)

That's not what I meant. Sort of. XD Sorry, it was made, like, ages ago, and since I even broke it, I'll remove it.