♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

Singing & Acting > Miley Cyrus

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Miley Cyrus who is famous for her TV series Hannah Montana. She is now creating her own albums and movies.
[image error]

message 2: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments The only songs i like by her are 'the climb' and 'cant be tamed.'

message 3: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) I didn't like the video of 'can't be tamed'. Cool wings though. Hahaha

message 4: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) I like her song 'If We Were A Movie'.

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) dont really like her too much.. lol

message 6: by Redneck Chickk (new)

Redneck Chickk (redneckchickk) Ew is all I have to say about her..

message 7: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Bronwyn (B1/Mrs. Anderson Cooper) wrote: "The only songs i like by her are 'the climb' and 'cant be tamed.'"

Same...But that "Can't be tamed" music video is soo awkward.

message 8: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments it is! i hate it

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) miley cyrus is sh*t!!! sorry if i offended anyone with my use of language or opoion.

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Sammi wrote: "miley cyrus is sh*t!!! sorry if i offended anyone with my use of language or opoion."

Nope! Havnt offended me!I have to second that comment of yours though... :p

message 11: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments i dont like her at all except for two songs.

message 12: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) i dont even know 1 of her songs!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I think all her songs are bs

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She's annoying.

message 15: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments its her topic lol. and she isnt THAT bad.

message 16: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Hmmm, i guess but i dont like her.....

message 17: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I thought that Miley was a terrible actress until I saw "The Last Song", she was really good in that movie, I love it!!!!! The chemistry between Miley and Liam is amazing!!!!! :)

I love her songs, especially the songs "When I Look at You", "Butterfly Fly Away" and "He Could be the One".

message 18: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) I dont like her much and I think she cant sing

message 19: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Well...some of her songs are good...I don't like some though....

There are better singers in the world than Miley Cyrus, I just like some of her songs :)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) sadly, i must admit that i was obsessed with her for 2 years. back when i was 9. >.<
but at least that was before she became a sl*t. that started with the "start all over" music video, with her outfit. from there, it just went downhill.
aaaand, i am most disgusted to know that she was born on my birthday. i mean, isnt lucas grabeel and a scottish serial killer enough torture?

message 21: by ♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (last edited Jul 21, 2011 07:51PM) (new)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Shannon wrote: "I thought that Miley was a terrible actress until I saw "The Last Song", she was really good in that movie, I love it!!!!! The chemistry between Miley and Liam is amazing!!!!! :)

I love her songs,..."

butterfly fly away...... isnt that party in the usa?

"I just inadvertently rhymed...you know what they say about people who inadvertently rhyme...they're often fans of the Green Bay Packers....so yeah...there's that..."

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments Shannon wrote: "Well...some of her songs are good...I don't like some though....

There are better singers in the world than Miley Cyrus, I just like some of her songs :)"

I second this statement, lol I almost said I approve this message, don't know what I was thinking with that one

message 23: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments hahaha planning on running for office Amanda? lol

message 24: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) ♫ If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with. In the end we'd be laughin', watchin' the sunset, fade to black, show the names, play that happy song ♫

I like this song. :]

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) last night i was watching a shane dawson video about miley cyrus, and at one point her face turns into the devil's and then turns back like nothing happened, and all night i kept seeing that face in my head.

message 26: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) OMG. Even if I didn't watch that one, I can't get the image out of my head. >_<

message 27: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments hahaha that is really funny

◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ | 90 comments her voice is superrrr amazing even though i don't like her..
'i hope you find it','i'll always remember you','bottom of the ocean','goodbye','stay','obsessed','my heart beats for love',..... and alllllllllll

message 29: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments :D

message 30: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Sometimes I mix up Rebecca Black's and Miley Cyrus' song. Hahahaha

message 31: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) LMFAO!

message 32: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments that is the best thing i think i have EVER heard Alex hahahaha thanks!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "One time we were at the bowling alley and a Miley Cyrus song came on the radio and my mom says "Oh great, it's that Beiber kid!" And my sister and I just burst out laughing. Oh, mom. I love you. :D"

ha ha ha thats so funny :D

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "One time we were at the bowling alley and a Miley Cyrus song came on the radio and my mom says "Oh great, it's that Beiber kid!" And my sister and I just burst out laughing. Oh, mom. I love you. :D"

LOL!!!

message 35: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) miley cyrus is pretty "ew" to me except the climb...don't hate me but her voice seriously ANNOYS me XP

message 36: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) wow, interesting. lol :P
his expression honestly creeps me out lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex [I'm Humanoid] wrote: "Yeah that wasn't the best picture of him...:P
Try this one:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3011/2...

...maybe that one's a little better...?"

No, not really. Actually, this one scares me.

message 38: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) shitty actor and crap singer

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Kimberly Sixx (Vampire Lover) wrote: "shitty actor and crap singer"

agreed.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwwwwwww shes going to be the main actress in the movie for one of the most AMAZING books i have ever read. :'( She earned a award for "Worst actress or 2010" :(

message 41: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments Bronwyn (B1/Mrs. Anderson Cooper) wrote: "hahaha planning on running for office Amanda? lol"

lol ikr! nope definately not running for office, already have a career in mind

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) WHAT?!
but brenda song is like the "good girl"!
HOLY SH*T I FEEL SORRY FOR THE BABY TOO.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex [The car crash heart] wrote: "so...I heard today on the radio that Brenda Song is pregnant with Miley Cyrus's brother's baby. so Miley will be an aunt, and Billy Ray will be a grandfather.

poor baby. D:"

Sorry i didn't see this! I think shes gonna be in the Wake trilogy. :/

Alex [The car crash heart] wrote: "Mandy -The adorable mandabear wrote: "Awwwwwwww shes going to be the main actress in the movie for one of the most AMAZING books i have ever read. :'( She earned a award for "Worst actress or 2010"..."

*GASP* No way!!!!!

message 44: by Prashansa (new)

Prashansa I like her songs esp. let's get crazy and best of both worlds. She isn't that good an actress.

message 45: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Prashansa wrote: "...She isn't that good an actress."

Amen to that! LOL. XD

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Funny, i used to like her and i had the dvd, and all i can remember from it is the guy from metro station being on it. XD Sad, huh? Not to me.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex *Phantomrider* wrote: "Mandy -The adorable mandabear wrote: "Alex [I'm Humanoid] wrote: "Yeah that wasn't the best picture of him...:P
Try this one:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3011/2...

...ma..."

And thats not what i meant. I liked the first one better.

message 48: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) I like a couple songs but, thats as far as i'll go.

message 49: by Layan (new)

Layan Layous (layanlayousse) | 1 comments I like miley and I know all her songs ! I have been a big fan of her since Hannah Montana but now I don't like her as much as I did before but still.. she's talented!