1 on 1 > MJ_Lover && Anthony

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Herro :D

message 2: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments Hey there

message 3: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) How are you?? :D ANy ideas on what we cna do and how far do you go with romance??

message 4: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments I do mostly romance and combinations with romance. I go all the way in romance.

message 5: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Okies, well you are my rping soul mate hahaha, well one of them :P anywho I was thinking.....maybe a....forbidden romance??? and I go all the way too

message 6: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments What kind of forbidden romance?

message 7: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Hmmmmm well I cant do fantasy! I fail at it...but if you want your character to be a non human thats cool.....any ideas from you??

Here is a list of ones i have done before or suggested before:

Student/Teacher
Demon/Human
Angel/Human
Slave/Master
Royalty/ Commoner
Friends with semi large age gap.

and thats all I got atm hahaha

message 8: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments How about rich/poor?

message 9: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) hmmmmm sounds interesting, never done one before....

message 10: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments Just listing it. I don't know how good I'd be at the other ones.

message 11: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Hahaha Im sure you would be good :D We could just do a normal romance if you wanted?? Or...a college romance maybe...uh......jt anythung with romance.

Or! We could have two people form opposing sides in a massive war and they fall in love! What do you think of that??

message 12: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments That could be cool. We can try it.

message 13: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Sweet :D Well could I be da gurl??

message 14: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments Please be the girl, I'm no good at it.

message 15: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Hahahaha okies, Ill creat my person in a tick. Btw she is an assain :P

message 16: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments I'll see what I can come up with

message 17: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) okies :D

message 18: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Name: Kage(in Shadow Japanese)

Personality: Although she may seem like a heartless bitch deep down inside her in a little chest she keeps locked away are true feelings and dreams. She can be cold hearted at times and will not think twice when doing an objective; she will just do it and do it well, without many, if any people knowing of her existence in the area. And if they do she does a good job that they can’t spread the word. She is known of around the land that she is heartless but she can be quite understanding and only one person has ever seen that she has love in her heart though they have now passed so she had no one to back her up, not that she wants a soft reputation. She does not like to torture her objectives but will if that is the only way of collecting information. She is also very quiet

Appearance: She has long raven black hair which she ties back so her objectives, if in the case they pull back her hood, have nothing hold onto. When she is not doing work she has her hair out under her hood. She is forever wearing her hood and cloak around for she does not want people seeing her appearance. She had bright blue eyes and has long thick eyelashes framing them. She has high cheek bones and a great figure; curves in the right places, long legs, a great bust though it does not interfere with her work. She is athletic and has muscle but is not over muscled. She is quite tall too, standing at nearly 6 foot. She is fast on her feet too which aids her in her works.

Occupation: (lord, lady, thief, royalty, assassin, etc) Assassin

Background: Coming from a family of 12 (not including parents) she is the 4th youngest. Her family lived in a poor community that was a really harsh environment. Each day you had to fight for your food and if you did not win you got no food. Living in these conditions built her to be who she is now. When she finally got away at the age of 16 she heard of the assassins she knew she had to be in it. She joined the brotherhood and has been working for them ever since. Because she had grown up as she did she did not have to go through so much training and the brotherhood welcomed her in with open arms. The botherhood was then taken in by o kingdom who needed help. These people were good to the Brotherhood so they agreed to help them. Now Kage is one of the leaders of the brotherhood and their army. She is third in command.

Other: She carried around heaps of weapons and hides them well. She prefers her bow and arrow and her hidden daggers situated on her wrists instead of her sword but she uses that when she has too. She prefers to attack from afar and then get closer if needed. She is fluent in many languages too and is well educated for someone from such a background.

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) herro??

message 20: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments Sorry, I'm on my phone. I'll get mine done tonight.

message 21: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (jimmy5smiles) | 11 comments Hopefully. I don't have access to a regular computer at the moment.

message 22: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) okies hahaha just post it when you can

message 23: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) hello??

message 24: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hello???))