Aperture Science Laboratories discussion

The Timeline > Timeline

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 40 comments Mod
This timeline is set after the events of Portal 2 and GLaDOS is still testing test subjects!

message 2: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 65 comments Testing… Testing…  Neurotoxin… Testing… Somebody tell that core to shut up…  Testing…  Oh crap she escaped…  DYING DYING DYING DYING DYING more neurotoxin DYING DYING DYING DYING… oh, there she is, waking me up…  Killing that annoying core… More testing (and insults)… She escaped again with Annoying One… Now he's in power of the whole facility (and evil)… I'm a potato… BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD… Chell… Cave… Caroline…  BIRD… Annoying One… More testing… Oh, great, now he needs solution euphoria and the facility is exploding… I hate that core… Oh, now he kills us…  CORES! Go to space, Annoying One… Turret opera… Bye-bye, Chell… Now I only want you gone…

This is GLaDOS's thought process through the series.

message 3: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) lolz wow

message 4: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 65 comments Yup.

message 5: by Tekyan (new)

Tekyan (FeliAndKikuAreMahBesties) | 2 comments About favorite character XD

People building me up....Oh look another test subject yay -.-...You may have a VEEEEERRRY minor case of serious brain damage....Um say apple. Easy word isn't it?...Uhhh A A A A (BEEP) ok A A A C (BEEP)......You know her?!....."dead"......Oh I'm alive! *eye twitch*....AHHH! BIRD BIRD BIRD!!!!!......Recap:We're escaping.....PLUG ME OUT LEAVE ME IN!......Mwhahahahahahahaaaa.....I AM NOT.A.MORON!.....Makes turret things....Testing for weeks and turret blocks aren't doing anything....Oh look thanks for solving this!....Uh true.....Oh hello! This is the part where I kill you!.....Welcome TO MY LAIR....Boobytrap the stalemate button!.....You are Still Alive?!.....SPACE! WE'RR IN SPACE!.....Grab me Grab me grab meeee!!!!.....I wish I was a better core....

Wheatie's timeliness/story :)