Vampire Academy Lovers discussion

Random/off-topic subjects > If You Could Get A Molnija Tattoo Would You?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeMe Belikova (last edited Jul 16, 2011 10:47AM) (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 22 comments I'm totally thinking about getting a Molnija tattoo, I love the Vampire Academy books and love what the promise\Molnija marks represent. Am I the only crazy person thinking about getting this tattoo?

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) if you could get a picture off the internet and post it onto this "Discussion" i'd love to check it out.

when i was younger i was thinking about it.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) HELL YEA!!!

message 4: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 22 comments ♥ Ashleigh ♥ wrote: "if you could get a picture off the internet and post it onto this "Discussion" i'd love to check it out.

when i was younger i was thinking about it."

you can look it up on google cuz i actually dont know how to link it

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) I would go get it right now.....if i could!

message 6: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 22 comments Chichi *Mrs. Ivashkov. The original* wrote: "The way they describe it in the book sounds cool. I would consider it."

It looks really cool when you look it up on google other people have the tattoo already, I want one!

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I want them too!

message 8: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 22 comments Chichi *Mrs. Ivashkov. The original* wrote: "Lameme1689 wrote: "Chichi *Mrs. Ivashkov. The original* wrote: "The way they describe it in the book sounds cool. I would consider it."

It looks really cool when you look it up on google other peo..."

I kno! I want the promise mark :)

♥ Ashleigh ♥  Contrary to popular belief I'm not actually mad! (cheshire_red) the Alchemist tattoo looks pretty awesome as well.

[image error]

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca dunagan (serenity_dunagan) | 6 comments i would get one. va all the way

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) I would, but tattoos sound sooooo painful! I'd love to find some temporary tattoos though!!!

message 12: by Athena, Dimka's taken folks. (new)

Athena | 41 comments Mod
of course i will get one... yeah, a bunch of stars...

message 13: by Allison Linnette (new)

Allison Linnette (allisonma) | 23 comments heck yes I would!

message 14: by Rossy (new)

Rossy | 47 comments maybe... like jessica said, I would probably get a temporary tattoo because everine says that it's super painful :S

message 15: by Renae (new)

Renae (myboybuildscoffins) | 11 comments I would like to get the marks one day, on the back of my neck. I absolutely love VA and what the marks stand for.
Tattoos don't hurt that bad, but I guess it just depends what your pain ratio is :)

message 16: by Zelle (new)

Zelle | 8 comments i like to. but i was thinking of a temporary tattoo not the permanent one.

don't want to make regrets and i still want to donate blood someday. well you never know. hahaha

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 250 comments I think getting the Molnija tattoo is awesome and I'll probably end up with one as well as a promise mark. Both tattoos look great and I love them :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it would be pretty cool

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Johnson (JordanJohnson) | 14 comments I think I am getting one when I get older because it would be awesome.

message 20: by Pang (new)

Pang | 9 comments HELL YES!!

message 21: by Duks (new)

Duks (cnduks_) Totally off topic, but vote Rimitri.

http://www.hypable.com/2013/08/30/hyp...

message 22: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 2 comments I'm defiantly getting one/some!!!!

message 23: by Renee (new)

Renee I would get one that wasn't permanent, because otherwise I might be 40 and not want it anymore.

BUT IT WOULD BE SO COOL!!! Like when I drew shadowhunter runes all over myself. :D

message 24: by Renae (new)

Renae (myboybuildscoffins) | 11 comments Apple wrote: "i like to. but i was thinking of a temporary tattoo not the permanent one.

don't want to make regrets and i still want to donate blood someday. well you never know. hahaha"

You can still donate blood if you have a tattoo, there's just a time frame :)

message 25: by Stavroula (new)

Stavroula Im thinking about it.. id like to have a tattoo on me that reminds me of my fav books so maybe i'll try it..

message 26: by Sara (new)

Sara Shaw | 13 comments I will make it on my neck after a few years. My mom said yes.

message 27: by Lola (new)

Lola (coffeejunkie) | 1 comments I'd love to have two molnija marks in the back of my neck and maybe a Battle tattoo too. I think that the alchemist's tattoo is pretty cool, but I don't like what it stands for. Maybe I'd get an indigo one more like Marcus' one.

message 28: by M- (new)

M- G | 3 comments I would love to. And a promise mark and the Zvezda