Roleplay Roleplay Roleplay discussion

Paranormal Romance > Star Forest

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Forest that's pretty and you can see the stars, even in the river.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan walked into the entrance of Star Forest and his eyes could see again.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan smiled and kept the sweets away from her view. He walked ahead of her and sat down in front of the River of Deep Thoughts. He sat in the grass and motioned Marina to sit with him. He opened the sweets bad and put it between them.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Yeah. I made them." Duncan smiled slightly.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Thanks." Duncan said, "That stars are beautiful on the river."

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Yup." Duncan said and reached for a piece of fudge.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan blushed and smiled and Marina.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan shook his head, "No, you can have it. Its amazing if I do say so myself. Like you." Duncan said

He moved his hand away and he put his hand over his heart.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "The fudge. And you. You're the only girl who hasn't run away at the sight of my fangs." Duncan sighed

He flashed his fangs at Mariana. He sighed and saw a field mouse and swiftly caught it. He dug his sharp fangs in its neck and sucked most of its blood out and it became a vampire animal, harmless.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Yeah. Thanks. I can control how much blood to take. I try not to take too much, so the creature will live. I'm not on scared grounds, so if I did bite your neck, you wouldn't be forever bonded to me. You're not ready anyway." Duncan sighed

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "What do you what to know about my kind?" Duncan smiled.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Vampires love the dark, nights. Like these." Duncan sighed, "I wish I knew what it felt like. I don't want to though. We sleep at day and wide awake at night, well I don't need sleep."

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I'm different then most vampires. I live on animal blood and sometimes want people, not a lot. I sort of like the sun, but I can't look at it. Just me of my kind." he sighed

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I guess. Anything else? Feel free to ask." Duncan smiled showing his fangs

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I don't know. I've sucked one human, a friend of mine." Duncan said with tears about to fall

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Its okay. He wasn't a witch, he was evil anyway. Do you want to try?" Duncan flirted

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Do you want me to bite you? Is that why you were asking?" he whispered

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Do you. The sun is going to rise soon and I need sleep. I quit my job." Duncan yawned

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "You do?" He squeaked

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan flashed his fangs. His eyes looked sorry, but he gently moved her hair away from her neck. He slowly put his fangs in her neck and took out some of her blood, but not too much. She let her go limp and awake like a vampire. He wanted her in his coffin.

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "You're not. You're a vampire. Its okay. Do you want to stay in my coffin with me?" he sighed

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan smiled and took her to his coffin, big and roomy.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Yup." Duncan smiled, "We'll be here at day, uh oh. Akira."

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Oh." Duncan groaned

Akira bit his hand.

"Ow."

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan smiled, "Its ok. He's repaying what I did."

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I guess."

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan didn't reply, he leaned closer for a kiss, and kissed her.

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan sighed, "I'm sorry. We just make sure no one slays us and well, stay out of the sun and garlic."

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "That is the problem. It might, you'll be like me." he sighed "I shouldn't have done this to you."

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Ok." Duncan said

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Duncan sighed.