Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

Places around camp > Pegasi Stables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Where all the Pegasi are. Used for quests and sometimes just for fun.

(Really lame description but y'all get the idea)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste dragged Richard into the stables, "Ta-da!"

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard chuckles "THat's my baby over there" he points to a black and white Pegasus

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled and looked around, "Hmm I think Ace is around here....maybe..." She bit her lip and then pointed to a black shape in the sky, "There he is."

[Ace- http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201... ]

message 5: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles softly "he's gorgeous"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste shook her head, "Don't tell him that or he'll never get it out of his head." She smiled at his Pegasus, "how long have you had yours?"

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard shrugs "Since I was five, her name is Catarina"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled, "Well she's amazingly pretty, is she fast?"

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles "Naw, she's a calm girl--though she's amazing in battle"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste raised a brow, "You've battled with her? Wow, what battle?"

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles "The Battle at the empire state building--you know when Kronos was taking over? I fought next to Annabeth and Clarrise"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste's eyes widened, "You were there during that battle? Weren't you scared, Well okay no probably not you are a son of Ares after all. Oh gosh, still." She shook her head unable to imagine it.

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard smiles softly and pulls up his shirt to show a thick scar "I was sixteen at the time"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste frowned at the scar, not liking the idea of him getting hurt, "What happened?" She bit her lip thinking how he was the same age then that she was now.

message 15: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard shrugs "Annabeth had to go on to get Percy--go up to the tower and all. This snake like monster was going for her--I intersected it's path but it's fangs got me" he pulls his shirt back down

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste hugged him, "That's heroic, dangerous, but heroic."

message 17: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard kisses her head "I love you"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste blushed, "I love you." She whispered her heart doing a little flip.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) He smiles and holds her close

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled and then looked up at him, "Okay now let's race."

message 21: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard hops on Catarina "Alright"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smirked and whistled sharply, Ace flew down and she climbed on his back, "Okay seriously Ace, don't you dare pull any shizwicks."

message 23: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard chuckles

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste squealed as Ace snorted and shot off into the air.

message 25: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs and shoots after her on Catarina's back

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste gripped Ace as he did a loop in the air obviously ignoring Celeste and showing off.

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard raise an eyebrow

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste muttered under her breath before reaching into her pocket and taking out a sugar cube, immediately Ace leveled off and flew over next to Richard and Catarina, "I honestly don't know what to do with him."

message 29: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs "With Ace?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste nodded, "Yeah, I think his goal is to send me to an early grave."

message 31: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Richard laughs "Pegasus's are loyal so I doubt it"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Hmmph well my pegasus seems to only like me when I give him sugar, otherwise he acts like I'm a fly. Seriously, am I not menacing enough?" She turned to Richard pouting slightly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia ran in and went straight to the pegasi. She stood in front of a silver pegasus, and pet it, neighing to it.

message 34: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments chet walks in. "wow. its just... wow."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia looked at him smiling. She whispered something into the pegasus's ear, and they both giggled. Well, the pegasus nickered. "You want to ride him with me?" She asked.

message 36: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments (srry back)
"um sure"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She led the pegasus out of the stables. She hopped on and held out her hand to help him on.

message 38: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments he grabed on and pulled him self up.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hold on!" she neighed to Silvermane and they took off.

message 40: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments chet raped his arms around her wast as they flu into the air. "woooo!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"It gets better!" she took gentle hold of the pegasus' mane, and steered him around so that they went upside down and such.

message 42: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments "yaaaaaa!" he held on tighter

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hold on tight to me! We'll have to jump, while Silvermane lands! She must be injured or something!" she yelled.

message 44: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments "ok!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She let go of the pegasus, and soon, they were falling. She pointed at a tree and it started to grow crazily fast, and it caught them.

message 46: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments "wo, the was awsome." chet said after landing in the tree.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Which part?"

message 48: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments chet smiled "i like that my first flight on a pegases was with u."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia blushed. "O-Okay..."

message 50: by Brandon (new)

Brandon | 653 comments chet blushed too.

« previous 1