Unidentified discussion

One on One > Domuyrr and *Sklip*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((TA-DA!))

message 2: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((I feel a bubbly inside now. (: ))

message 3: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((lol, bubbles X3

Anyhoo, do you want to choose the genre?))

message 4: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((errr..... Not something that requires a lot of "romance", I is bad at that. Way bad. One of the reasons I didn't join either the Kidnapped or the Slave/Master Rp. Hows about... MAn! I really want to do a gifted rp. But It is a one-on-one.. <.< Hows about you throw some ideas out there. ))

message 5: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((lol, I have never joined one of those

We could do gifted? A little difficult but eh
Fantasy?))

message 6: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((How about a mixed type. We've got people who can jump into worlds, and their adventures.... we could do Everything.))

message 7: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((¿Qué?
I somewhat understand))

message 8: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((So its kinda Like we have these two characters who, when they do something, like read a book, or make a wish, is sucked into the place/world where the place is set. Then they have to do something to get out of the world.))

message 9: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((okay, we can do that
But I'll probably ask a lot of questions along the way =\))

message 10: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((I see no problem with that. BTW, I really want to go to Hogwarts. (;))

message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((haha let's do that!
Do you want to make a charrie first or me?))

message 12: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((I have to keep getting on and off, so It should probably be you. I will be a guy, if that's okay. I think I'm better at them. :3))

message 13: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((lol that works out fine since my guys end up a little gay-ish >.<

my charrie will be up shortly....well, it'll take kinda long XP))

message 14: by *Sklip* (last edited Jul 12, 2011 06:15PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Name: Evelyn
Appearance: Evelyn has a willowy stature while maintaining her curves. She's not gorgeous, but can easily pass for pretty. Large purple eyes full of soul framed with dark lashes and fair-skinned. Straight black hair that is streaked with dark violet reaches slightly past her waist, often letting it hang over half of her face.
Personality: Quiet if you don't know her, can give off the impression of intimidating and scary. She is actually a fun person to be around if you can get her to talk to you, but keeps to herself most of the time. Too forgiving and trusting, borderline naive, always seeing the best in people even if they're god-awful. Patient, thoughtful, logical, serene, and likes to be alone often.
Other: TBA

((give me an age, i can't put down appearance or personality until i have an age lol))

message 15: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((High school or early 20s.))

message 16: by *Sklip* (last edited Jul 12, 2011 05:30PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((i'll do 19, in between :D

yeah, i copied and pasted lol))

message 17: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((Diane? Or is it Evelyn?))

message 18: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((well, i changed her name to Evelyn and a little bit of the descriptions =) ))

message 19: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Name: Reynardine, though everyone calls him either Rey, or Reynard

Appearance: His hair is dark reddish copper, and cropped emo-boy style chin length in the front and on the sides, but longer near the base of his neck where it clings and flows down to about where his shoulders are. His eyes are burgundy gold, and rimmed with thick, dark copper eyelashes. He has faint stubble on his upper lip, but pretty much no where else. He wears guy skinny jeans, generally purple or black, and a simple, slightly baggy shirt that hangs very loosely on his slim and wiry frame. He generally goes barefoot. He is very thin, and also very tall, his face and upper body practically nothing but angles. He has a scattering of freckles on the bridge of his nose, and lot of freckles on his arms, but other than that he is very pale, with a roses and cream complexion. his teeth are very white, because he is a great believer in hygiene, and they are also odd, because his canine teeth are just that, very long, and slightly jagged on the edges.

message 20: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((I just used this charrie again. I constantly reuse it. (: ))

message 21: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((lol, yay for copy and pasters))

message 22: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((XD, There are sooo many....When Do you want to start?))

message 23: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((can you please, since I vaguely get the idea. i'm not too bright today haha))

message 24: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Reynard sat reclining in his chair, totally immersed in reading Harry Potter, again. He loved, and hated, getting lost in the books, where he could not distinguish his reality and his fantasies.

((I gotta go.))

message 25: by *Sklip* (last edited Jul 12, 2011 06:14PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((nighty night!!!

quick question, should they know each other already or no?
blehhh, i got time, i'll just type two different ones and let you pick hahaha))

((and i'm gonna pretend he's at the library))

"Rey-Rey!" came Evelyn's voice in a sing-song manner. "What are you reading?" she asked, leaning on the armrest

Evelyn scanned the different rows of books, looking for one book in particular. And then she saw it. Someone was already reading it. She scowled, walking over to him

message 26: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((The Latter. They should like each other right off, or something. Romantic tension and all that.))

message 27: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((okay, then this one?))

"Rey-Rey!" came Evelyn's voice in a sing-song manner. "What are you reading?" she asked, leaning on the armrest

message 28: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((No the other one. I meant they have never met, but as soon as he sees her, he likes her.))

message 29: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((ohhhhhh I get it! Sorry lol, I'm a little slow today))

((I'll just continue from my first one))

"How long until you finish that?" she asked, trying not to appear hostile. Which was a little difficult for her

message 30: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Rey didn't even glance up. He heard the voice, but... in one ear, out the other, they say.

message 31: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) She crossed her arms. Fine, she could wait. But that didn't mean she wouldn't say anything. She nudged his leg gently, "Hey you,"

message 32: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Feeling a touch on his leg, Rey freaked. He Threw his hands up in the air, dropped the book, and knocked his chair over with an earsplitting bang. He started to hyperventilate.

((Man I do this all the time. I do not notice people, AT ALL. :( MY friends take unfair advantage of this...))

message 33: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((aww lol, I'm a person who is very observant and cautious of my environment so I don't get jumped lol))

Several people looked over. Evelyn tried to pull off the "wasn't me" face. She leaned over him, "You okay?"

message 34: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((My mom's all "You should pay more attention! Or you could get RAPED!" ME: O.o))

"Gaaahhh....", Rey tried to catch his breath, and glanced up. Suddenly, he found getting his breath was much harder than he had first thought. "Uh...Yeah...I'm-Fine...." He could feel himself staring. She certainly wasn't the prettiest, but... There was something about her.

message 35: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) "Here," she sighed, holding her hand out to him.

((lololol
My mom doesn't let me or my sister spend the night at our friend's houses because she has a deep-embedded fear that we'll get raped by their brother or dad >.>
she also says not to let anyone see that me and my sister are home alone often, because a burglar will come in and kill us. That's seriously the stuff she believes.....

Could be the fact she's Asian......))

message 36: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Rey was still staring at her dumbly, his mind blank. He took her hand automatically, and pulled himself up without pulling on her.

message 37: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Evelyn smiled slightly, "Sorry for scaring you.".

message 38: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr "What? Oh. Yeah, no, that's alright. Was there something you wanted?"

((How do you think we should have them switch worlds?))

message 39: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((>.<
no idea
Sorry DX))

She pointed to the book that was now on the floor. "I was wondering when you'd be done with that. But it's fine," she shrugged, leaning on a bookshelf

message 40: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((Hows about they be talking and then They both wish they could be in that world?))

"Done with it?" He looked down at the book in is hand with surprise. He seemed to have forgotten it was there. "Yeah, I have it almost memorized. Heh. I wish I could be there, fighting the 'Dark lord and his Death Eaters'..."

message 41: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((leta do that))

Evelyn shook her head, "Not me. I'd much rather explore the school itself. I wish it were real."

message 42: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr He stood there chuckling when he heard a rustling noise which seemed to be coming from the book. "What th-" He didn't have time to be fully surprised when the pages ripped out of the book of their own accord and started whirling around them. They seemed to be flashing colors, making pictures that Rey couldn't quite see, when the wind seemed to stop.

message 43: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Evelyn whirled to face him, "What the heck did you do?!?!" she yelled

((sorry for short replies, I'm not really up to it today lol))

message 44: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((I'm not really either, and I have to go soon, so If I poof, don't be alarmed.))

"Do? I Didn't do anything. I don't even know where we are.", he said as he struggled to keep his voice calm.

message 45: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((got it))

When it all seemed to finally stop, Evelyn glanced around. "Oh. My. God." she immediately recognized where they were

message 46: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr "What? What is it?" Then he glanced down at his clothes, which had changed drastically. "Oh. My. GOD.", He repeated. He knew where they where. By some freak...Something, they were at Hogwarts. Standing outside Hagrids cabin, in fact.

message 47: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr ((and now, I poof. Sorry, will try to be on later.))

message 48: by *Sklip* (last edited Jul 13, 2011 02:20PM) (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) ((okeiii, byeee!!!!))

Evelyn was trying to convince herself it wasn't real. "No, it's just a dream. I'm just imagining this. I probably fell asleep." she started babbling to herself quickly

message 49: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Rey glanced at her, then reached over and pinched her hard in the arm. "Does that hurt?"

message 50: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) On reflex she punched him hard. "Yes that hurts," she muttered, rubbing her arm vigorously where he had pinched her

« previous 1 3