Camp Half-Blood (RP group) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Quests > Quest #1: Celeste, Erik, and Rehbekah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 275 (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) ------------------------

People in Quest: Erik, & Celeste & Rebekah
Prophecy:
A ruby and emerald to be found
hidden in a temple of madness
one to be lost and one to drown
Only a child of Love has success
Goal of Quest: To collect Aphrodite & Hera's necklaces from the Architect's Tomb where Kratos last left them.

You've got until the end of August =)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [kay this is a spam post but its just to inform people... everyone in camp knows of the quest and while on the quest Erik, Celeste, & Rebehkah can't be anywhere else but here. So say good-bye to any close friends and stuff in case your charries is the one to die.]

message 3: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments ((um...Whens the quest going to start exactly?))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay {Whenever Lionlord logs on and agrees that everything is good with the quest]

message 5: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments ((sorry at a friends house. Let's start.))

message 6: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 13, 2011 02:41PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste stood waiting for Erik and Rehbekah and toying with the locket around her neck smiling at the thought of Richard, Kelsey, James, Alexis, and Adrian and seeing them agian after the quest. She looked down at Soveric, the hellhound, and smiled at it.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) Soveric barks and starts chasing his tail

Jessica **ジェシカ* | 874 comments ((lol 'bout the dog! Sorry, but i'll be reading this and maybe randomly commenting. I have too much free time. :) Jay post in Mess Hall please!))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [i did..... i think... i'll check and omg Kelsey are you really gonna be Soveric? xD ]

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelseycrossing) [haha maybe, sometimes, idk]

message 11: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments ((I'm on but not for long...))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [that's kay.]

Celeste sighed, Where was Rehbekah and Erik? Why were they taking so long?

message 13: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments ((when you said you would miss people you didnt mention James))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [ahh yes, sorry I forgot that she knew him DX
I'll edit that and you post that Erik showed up!!]

message 15: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments erik walked up.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste smiled, "Hi Erik, Ready? Kinda gloomy quest though..... I'm sorry." She bit her lip suddenly feeling awkward.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 1061 comments (jay post in the mess hall)

message 18: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "hi"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [ugggg i'm bored and impaitient so for now I'm going to pretend Rehbekah and Erik are just following along...]

Celeste sighed as they walked, "Look we all know that the cliffs of madness are going to take alot to get past them, so my idea is that we stick together, move quickly and don't hesitate to kill anything. Just be careful what you touch because most traps are set off my motion sesor things so we just have to be extremely careful with walking and stuff...."

message 20: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "I never hesitate to kill."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste nodded, "That's good, but don't kill Soveric, or if you do live through this quest Kelsey will kill you. Anyway from what I gather the Cliffs are located in the mountion range of the Spring mountains located in Nevada. We should be able to get there within a day by plane, but in order to do that we're going to have to either sneak onto a plane or one of us is rolling in cash and pays for tickets. Plus if we get on a plane we should probably send some sort of offering or prayer to Zeus..."

message 22: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "I will just kill the pilot, I can fly the plane."

message 23: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments "DONT KILL AN INNOCENT PERSOn!"Bekah excalimed."I have money,"

message 24: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "Can I atleast fill it with tear gas?"

message 25: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments "No!I have enoough money for us to get plane tickets, first class if you want."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste nodded, "Yeah sorry Erik, but I have to agree with Bekah on this, we are buying tickets."

message 27: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments "Okay cool, so do we want to jack a car or take a taxi to the airport?"

message 28: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments Erik called a taxi. He gave him a hundred dollars."buy some beer for us you keep the change."

message 29: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments Bekah scoffed and hit Erik lightly on the arm."No beer!!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste tilted her head, "Beer?" She mouthed to Rehbekah obviously confused. She shrugged taking out her phone, "Got a credit card, Bekah? I'll get our tickets online if you do." She raised a brow at the girl curious.

message 31: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments Erik just drunk a can of beer.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste frowned and smacked the beer out of Erik's hand, "Look this quest is already dangerous enough, we don't need a drunken hazben to add to it."

message 33: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "whatever." he said casually.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste shook her head, "I'm sorry Erik but it's the truth."

message 35: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "its cool."

message 36: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 14, 2011 09:31PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste sighed pulling out a map of the Spring mountain range and a pen, marking a few spots with a red pen. Folding up the map she put it back in her bag as the taxi came to a stop. Getting out she turned to the others, "I used my Dad's credit card, so we have our tickets. If anyone asks, we're traveling to see our mom. Got it?" She raised a brow wondering if they would be able to remember that.

message 37: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments "Since wen did we look alike?"Bekah asked, getting out of the cab,

message 38: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "Just don't talk to them plain and simple." he took out some beer.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste shrugged, "We don't, but I also don't look anything like my brother. And Erick stop drinking nothing says 'hey look at me' like a kid drinking." She scowled as she entered the airport.

message 40: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments "I have a fake license."

message 41: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments "Thats cool,"Bekah said sarcasticly, following Celsetse.

message 42: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments He drunk some more.

message 43: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments Bekah looked at Erik."Dude, if you don't cool it with the beer i'm going to smack you,"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste rolled her eyes entering the airport, "Let's just go Bekah..... if he wants to get caught and make us fail then that's his issue....." She frowned, and walked over to an electronic ticketing machine, getting their tickets and then walking over, "Got the tickets..."

message 45: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments Bekah nodded."Okay, whens the flight?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste looked down at the tickets, "Twenty minutes..... We should hurry." She nodded turning and heading off towards security.

message 47: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments Bekah sighed, She hated airport security.

message 48: by Lionlord (last edited Jul 16, 2011 04:30PM) (new)

Lionlord | 1067 comments Erik went through airport security with no problem because he made two men fight while he walked through.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Celeste walked through the security casting some good luck over the people around them so they wouldn't get stopped. Sighing she frowned looking at the tickets, "Gate D4..."

message 50: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 794 comments Bekah walked through security with no issues.She looked at Celeste"So-What gate?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.