Roleplay Roleplay Roleplay discussion

General > Do You Want To Be A Mod?

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (last edited Aug 06, 2011 07:23PM) (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Do you want to be a mod? Then fill out this form and I'll get back to you.

Name:
Responsiblity:
Kind of Mod:
Fairness:
How Often On:
Other:

Kinds of Mods.

Group Leader mod- bans people if needed, make new mods, photoshops, trains any mod, adds new folders and topics

Group Artist- makes pictures in Photoshop for my group, trains mods in training to be a group artist

Mod In Training- you are getting trained by another mod in whatever kind of mod you want to be

Banning mod- ban people, trains mods in training

New people mod- invite more people, trains mods in training

Main New Idea mod- trains mods in training, offers MANY ideas, only person that can make new sections and topics

Advice Mod- trains mods, gives advice, adds topics to advice section only
**Notes**

Sometimes if you really do invite AT LEAST 5 people to join, MAYBE you can be a mod too. I might have a new mod idea at hand and as long as you fill out the form, adding the fact that you invited at least 5 people then probably. Say how many if its more then 5.

I want my group to be busy. I would like ALL mods be in AT LEAST 3 or all sections.

message 2: by Cece (new)

Cece Name: Cece
Responsibility: I ca com up with good ideas fast and will try to give as many ideas in an orderly fashion. I will give every part of my responsibility to making sure ideas get put into reality and that ideas are created
Kind of mod: idea mod
fairness: very fair but the world has rules so I follow them
How often on: I try to go on once a day, but most of the time I am on the internet, I am on Goodreads
Other: i am very creative and can come up with many ideas.

message 3: by L (last edited Aug 02, 2011 06:10PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Name: Eleanor
Responsibility: I can come up with a bunch of new ideas, and really like organizing said ideas into an order.
Kind of Mod: Idea mod.
Fairness: I have a few rules, but I'm very fair.
How Often On: All the time, at least four days a week.
Other: I have also invited 25 people.

message 4: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Sure.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Name: icewind(trinity)
Responsiblity: very hie
Kind of Mod: banning mod
Fairness: very hie and i cut some slake for people with mental problems
How Often On: very very often
Other: nothing what so ever

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) No. You don't. I make new mods. Its ok, Naomi, a mistake.

Icewind (Trinity)- Banning mod

Ellie - Mod In Training, Cece

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) cool need some one ban tell me then now i am going to rp

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Haha! Okay. Um, that's the only thing you can do as a mod. Inviting people is a yes.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok fine with me

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) And train a mod in training to be a mod to ban people!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok cool hope some one wants to be next banning mod so i have some one to train

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Haha! Same

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) you need to update the kinds of mod and put advice mod

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) What do you mean?

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) you know on the first post you made me a atdvice mod and thats not down o0n the first post of kinds of mods so you need to edit and add it if you want to

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) oh yes

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ...... Read my story, that is a lot of words

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) wait i forgot do advice mod give advice and make new advice topics i think you said so i'm just trying to figer everything out

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) well when we where talking about what i did i thoght she said i could make new advice topics but only in the advice folder shesh

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Yeah

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok i am just trying to figer everything out and then all of the suden thier was this big long no sitting thier

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ok

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) High Tide you can be New People Mod.

xoCassieVictoriaxo, I'm sorry. There's already a mod for that and a mod in training.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) well maby we could have normal bigginer and seinor rank for the traine's

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) What do you mean by that? Is this what you mean:

Senior's are top rank and train normal, who train bigginers? I don't think so. I don't have enough people in order for that to work. I'm sorry. I need High Tide AND other people to invite more people, and have them invite people etc, I want a large group. My goal is to get AT LEAST 50 people. I want people on here and Roleplaying a lot.

message 27: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Raven.

Can I make a list of all the taken mods and all the open mods?

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Yes, you may. Thanks for asking first.

message 29: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Raven wrote: "Yes, you may. Thanks for asking first."

No problem.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Naomi wrote: "Name: Naomi
Responsiblity: Yes
Kind of Mod: well i would like to be a mod that is more active. but i can still be part time group artist
Fairness: I am very fair
How Often On: Everyday
Other: i wou..."

You are going to be part time Artist and part time Organizer.

message 31: by Autumn , Group Artist (new)

Autumn  | 332 comments Mod
Name:autumn
Responsiblity:yes
Kind of Mod:whatever you need
Fairness:yes
How Often On:almost all the time
Other: I'll try to do my best

message 32: by kourtnie (new)

kourtnie (kourtnielove) | 3 comments Name: kourtnie
Responsibility: yes
Kind: banning mod
Fairness: yes
How often: all the time
Other: i take my job very seriously

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Autumn, what mod WOULD you like to be? I'll see from there.

Kourtnie, you can be a banning mod.

message 34: by Autumn , Group Artist (new)

Advice Mod or Group Artist

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Group Artist?

message 36: by Azura, Group Leader Mod In Training (new)

Azura | 4 comments Mod
Name: You know my name >C
Responsibility: I'm not gonna lie and say I'm really really responsible because it's pretty obvious that I'm not. You know that full well. But you also know that I'm a kick arse mod. I will mod like nobody has ever modded before. Because I'm awesome.
Kind of Mod: THE AWESOME KIND. I mean, Group Leader Mod.
Fairness: I'MTOTALLYFAIRWHATAREYOUTALKINGABOUT. Well. Sorta. You know me. You know I can be fair sometimes.
How Often On: Well. I'm a lazy ass, but I'll probably try to be on at least five-six times a week. If I stop being lazy, then every day. =D
Other: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME.

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Oh uh hi Azura. You can be my mod in training.....

message 38: by Azura, Group Leader Mod In Training (new)

Azura | 4 comments Mod
OIERWHS Sure. Okay. Sorry. I'm high on sharpie. That works for me.

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Okay. And geezzz, no need to get high please. I'm not going to be at school on Monday.

message 40: by Azura, Group Leader Mod In Training (new)

Azura | 4 comments Mod
Craaaap. Why? D= I haven't seen you since Tuesday. Stupid school trip. Stupid me being lazy.

Okay, sidetracked, but really, why? D=

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Upper School. Shadowing. Sorry. I want to see you anyway. Russ was really pissed because you weren't there.

message 42: by Azura, Group Leader Mod In Training (new)

Azura | 4 comments Mod
I know. I texted him. And he told me that awesome was a long word.
I'm starting to get concerned about him. xD

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Haha.

message 44: by Autumn , Group Artist (new)

Raven sed "Group Artist?"

ok!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

raven, I'm the same person as Guardian angel so can I jsut be mod and my old account not be?

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Sure.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks

message 48: by Leya (new)

Leya | 5 comments Name: Leya Responsiblity: I can come up with very cool ideas sunce I have ideas pop in my mind every now and then. Though I'm very responsible with getting things in on time if needed. Kind of Mod: Group Leader mod (if able). Fairness: I am very fair but I have rules to. How often on: I'm a new member but I will probably be on more often. Other: I get lots of cool ideas of characters and things like that