The Teen Writing, Reading and Roleplay Group discussion

Roleplay > Romance Roleplay <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,312 (3312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa past Chase, her black heels clicking as she walked past, and smiled as she walked over to Emerald. "Hey Emerald, still trying to get a tan," she teased as she sat down next to her.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa laughed,"Yeah that's a good thing, I'm just glad I tan." She said with a smile as she ran her fingers over her tan legs that showed from under her skirt.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa smiled back,"So are you coming to the costume party tonight?" She asked the both of them as she shuffled threw her bag and pulled out two invites,"Paul wanted to know."

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa laughed,"Neither do I, but you know you could always be my date." She said with a smile as she got up and looked at her watch.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa laughed and waved to Chasr before she followed Emerald,"Come on, go. We can get changed at my place and there will be some really hot guy. Please please please, for me." She pleaded giving her puppy dog eyes.

♥Sex Kitten♥ "What? With Chase?" Vanessa asked shocked. "But we have been friends for year. And then he's your brother." She said as they walked.

message 7: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish passed them with his military hat as usual

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa turned her head to see a marine, she guessed by his uniform, walking by. She smiled a thank you to the guy man, before turning back to Emerald.

message 9: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he got lost and went to vanessa and emerald "do you guys know where class 305 is?" he asked

message 10: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh, its on the other side of this building, on the second floor. It will be in the front, the first door if I remember correctly." She said with a smile.

message 11: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) "ok, thanks" he went upstairs on the other side, in the front and got to his class just in time

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Asha tried to find her way around the university without much success

message 13: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he went into his class and sat in the back

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Asha tried to find the class from her schedule. She found it and knocked.

message 15: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he heard someone knock on the door

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Asha slipped in and took a seat. The professer just glared and continued to teach

message 17: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he listened to the teacher

message 18: by RoseSparkles (new)

RoseSparkles | 62 comments Chandra ran into class and sat in the back corner.

message 19: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) class ended and dervish had to go back to the military camp close to the univerity and had his uniform and got his backpack and was about to leave

message 20: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Asha walked up to Dervish and asked ," Could you tell me where the nurses office is?" she asked

message 21: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) He pionted right next to the entrance, he then headed torwards the military base

message 22: by RoseSparkles (new)

RoseSparkles | 62 comments Chandra walked to arts and literature class.

message 23: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa couldn't help but smile,"But he has a girl, what was her name... Stacey I think." She said as they walked up to her condo building and the doorman opened the door for them.

message 24: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he entered the base and went to the shooting range

message 25: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he shot a few rounds

message 26: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina chuckled at her comment as they got into the elevator and she pressed the 'P' for penthouse. "Okay I'll thinl about it," she said as they rode up to her condo.

message 27: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((Yes. Lol))

Vanessa smiled and walked into her condo,"So what do you want to be tonight?" She asked r trying to change the subject as she thought over the pros and cons.

message 28: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he then went to the cafeteria and ate

message 29: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Okay fine, I'll go with Mason," she said ass she pulled out her cellphone and dailed his number and liztenes to it ring.

message 30: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he then went to the barracks

message 31: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Asha wasn't paying attention and ran right into someone... Mason

message 32: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he slept in his cabin

message 33: by Courtney (last edited Jul 13, 2011 05:49PM) (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Yeah, sorry. Wasnt paying attention. I hope I didnt hurt you. " Asha said even though she had a feeling her 5'2 frame didnt hurt him all too severely

message 34: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa listenes to the phone ring until it went to voicemail,"I don't think I'll be going withhim. He did pick up, I don't think he's interested." She said to Emerald.

message 35: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Good oh and watch you language." Asha said heading toward the nurses office

message 36: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa picked up.her phone,"Hello?" She said.

message 37: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Asha had a slight head ache from running into that boy

message 38: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Asha turned around,"Technically you ran into me !!" she yelled

message 39: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Asha but everyone calls me Ash. Call me Asha it will be the last thing you do." Asha said turning and trying to walk straight due to her head ache

message 40: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Vanessa raised an eyebrow,"Well I wanted to know if you would go to the costume party with me?" She asked him bittinf her lip.

message 41: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Have a good day." Asha said as she kept walking and yelled back," Watch your language too. The S word may not agree with most parents."

message 42: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he woke up and went home

message 43: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Before she knew it she tripped over her shoe laces of all thinggs.

message 44: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he drove in his hummer and passed mason and asha

message 45: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Again you are the one who ran into me the first time." Ash said trying to wipe the blood from both of her skinned knees and elbows

message 46: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina smiled,"Okay come down to my house when your ready," she said with a smile before she hung up the phone.

message 47: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Sure but I missed my stinking Orthopedic class.I have no life now so lead on." She said knowing she looked like a 6th grader with skinned up knees and elbows

message 48: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Im good thank you though. " Ash said walking toward the Nurses office a book in her hand.

message 49: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Ash went to the Daycare and got Sarah, her 1 year old little sister that she had to take care of since she was 17 when her parents died.

message 50: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina turned to Emerald,"Oh don't give me that look," she said with a smile as she walked to her closet and got dressed. She pulled in a short plade skirt and a white shirt that cut short showing her stomache. She pulles on some black pumps and pulled her hair into pigtails.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67