Roleplay Roleplay Roleplay discussion

Wolf Roleplay > Wolf Roleplay (Mist Pack)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 228 (228 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Roleplay a pack. This pack can live on anything they want. They are great at adapting.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain licked his slightly crooked paw and looked around for some prey in the freezing cold breezes and snow.

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1 comments Dew Drop trotted over to him. She looked around as well and nudge him when she saw something.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain licked his paw and laid down to get some sleep. He wanted to be strong for his mate and his pack. His pack did come before his mate yet his mate his mate came before the pack. It was hard being Alpha male, but it was worth it.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain looked at Snow Desert and sighed, his deputy was quite noble.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain sighed.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Yeah." Ice Rain said "I just keep on thinking about my mate. I don't think she likes me anymore."

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I guess." he sighed

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain didn't move, he was too busy thinking about Snow Desert and his mate.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain thought about it, Dew Drop was beautiful, but Snow Desert was understand and cute.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain howled the wolf song.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain smiled in howl and howled louder for all wolves to hear.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain stopped and looked at Snow Desert.

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) He looked at her with loving eyes.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain knew what he was doing was wrong, so he laid down and fell asleep, scared.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain was having a dream about Snow Desert.

message 17: by Hannah (last edited Jul 31, 2011 03:56PM) (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Whatever.))

Ice Rain growled at a lone wolf attacking Snow Desert.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade padded into camp, snarling beneath his breath. He had his upper lip curled as he nudged Ice Rain awake, "We've got company." he stated in a stale tone.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain looked at Kade and snarled, "Who? Where?"

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I'm not sure. I'm waiting for Kade to tell me." snarled Ice Rain, "Who woke me up from my sleep."

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Kade. Tell me so I can get back to sleep." Ice Rain snarled

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade pinned his ears pack at Ice Rain's aggressiveness. Ice Rain was the alpha, but he wasn't acting like one, "We've got a trio heading toward camp. They seem to be leading a pack, and looking for a place to stay... I don't trust them,"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade nodded in agreement with Snow Desert. He averted his fierce gaze back to Ice Rain, "What do you suggest we do?"

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Hm, protect the young ones and elders and the expecting wolves. We'll talk first, if they don't respond like we want them to, we'll fight." Ice Rain replied, looking at Snow Desert

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "You guard everyone else that can't fight." Ice Rain nodded

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain knew Snow Desert was a great Beta.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Good." Ice Rain replied

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain nodded with a smile, "Alright."

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain nodded and ran ahead.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain nodded, she was good at running. He stopped when he saw the wolves, there was only 10 of them though.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Yes." Ice Rain agreed "I'll speak to them. Just stay here."

((Can you be the other wolf leader. alpha. No need for a characters.))

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Hello. How may I service you?" Ice Rain asked calmly

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Doesn't matter.))

"Who says that? We only take prey from our land." Ice Rain replied calmly still

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "How dare you?" Ice Rain growled "Say such things about my pack. We did nothing."

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Yes." Ice Rain said, his fur was still on end

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Ok." Ice Rain said gruffly "Do you want to be Alpha Female? Dew Drop is missing."

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain, "Anyway you're kinda cuter then her."

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "What do you mean?" Ice Rain asked, agast

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "But she's dead." Ice Rain replied "I know this because I saw that pack leader kill her. I didn't want to tell you earlier."

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Its so sad." Ice Rain replied, crying

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Ice Rain sighed, "Its okay."

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Its fine." Ice Rain replied

message 43: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Thanks. Its Raven & Alexzander.))

"Its your choice." Ice Rain replied

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Wow." Ice Rain gasped "Thanks."

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "OK." Ice Rain replied

message 46: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Aug 16, 2011 12:41AM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade watched Ice Rain and Snow Desert, "How could you?" he snarled, padding up to Ice Rain, "How could you replace your previous mate, even if she's dead?! If you loved her dearly, you wouldn't say all that about her!" he was raging by the second, "It's not about if you think Snow Desert is cuter than her, it's about responsibility and personality!" he dug his claws into the cold Earth angrily, "I don't know why I even joined this pack. Your irresponsible yourself!" he spat at Ice Rain and shot him an icy glare and a disappointed look at Snow Desert before running off, his large paws leaving tracks.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade snarled, pinning his ears back as he ran, picking up his pace. No other wolf could out-run him, he was very swift and sure-footed. He glanced behind him at Snow Desert, "Are you stupid?!" he stopped, turning to face her, "Dew Drop is dead! She won't be coming back!" he glared at her, "What are you going to tell Ice Rain? The truth? You'll only hurt him that way!"

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade breathed out a sigh exasperatedly, "It's your fault. Your the beta and you hold the responsibility. Ice Rain is alpha male and he doesn't act like it. He acts as though he's the lowest rank, the omega. He'd better get his act together. Anyway, you got yourself into this, you can get yourself out of it."

((You shouldn't edit your post, otherwise it won't make sense... Un edit message 83 ><))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kade turned, about to leave when he heard what she said. He blinked, turning around in shock to find her running off, "S-Snow Desert?" he murmured after her.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Okay, I gtg sleep. Night))

« previous 1 3 4 5