The Sword and Laser discussion

George R.R. Martin Threads > Ha! I knew it! It will be EIGHT BOOKS!!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna Eehm... reading the comments to that article I can't help but think: 'Am I the only person who's delighted that the series might possibly be longer than originaly expected?'...

message 2: by Mach (new)

Mach | 46 comments I knew he couldn't finish it up in 7 books now he says 8 but i doubt that too maybe 9 or 10 books before it's finished.

message 3: by Keith (new)

Keith Kelly (nedkelly) | 79 comments Once he finishes the series before he dies...i couldn't cope with that!!! :(

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Xu (kxu65) | 1081 comments This series is going to get out of hand. Its going have to be like Robert Jordan in order for him to finish the series.

message 5: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6350 comments You know it's going to be 9 books.

message 6: by Sean (new)

Sean O'Hara (seanohara) | 2365 comments When I started, it was supposed to be a trilogy.

message 7: by Brad Theado (new)

Brad Theado | 217 comments If we have to take 6 year breaks between each book we have 18 years to go to 8! Can he live that long?

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary (valentinew) | 118 comments Aaaaaannnnd....that's why I won't be buying any of the books in hardcover until the series is done!

message 9: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6350 comments Let us begin the George R. R. Martin life extension plan. Someone hide the starches.

message 10: by Derek (new)

Derek Knox (snokat) | 274 comments Brad wrote: "If we have to take 6 year breaks between each book we have 18 years to go to 8! Can he live that long?"

Brandon Sanderson should still be alive, he can finish it. He can be the go to closer for epic fantasy. :-)

message 11: by aldenoneil (last edited Jul 14, 2011 12:10PM) (new)

aldenoneil | 1000 comments This week on 5-Minute-Photoshop, Brandon Sanderson as:

message 12: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6350 comments Veronica couldn't have photoshopped it better!

message 13: by Otto (new)

Otto (andrewlinke) | 110 comments *sigh*

message 14: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6350 comments I would so retweet that.

message 15: by Dan (new)

Dan (daniel-san) | 101 comments Sean wrote: "When I started, it was supposed to be a trilogy."

Don't they all...