message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(surre why not)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

name:jay
age......
race:elf folk
apearence: blond hair blue eyes soft hands,short and lean
personality:fun,michevious, nice friendly
other:has a "nursery maid" (protector that tries to keep him out of trouble... but usually ends up that when jay IS in trouble, he doesnt help. jay is the prince of F'ar`geghn~hOOl

name: nana
race: shapshifter
personality: ONLY IN IF FOR THE MONEY. :D
appearence: shapeshipfter
other: is not gendered.:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

we can compromise. he has a child form and an adult form. GO GO HEAVEN!!!!!!! :D sorry manga series. same concept exept hes the king of hell and jays elfen.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

its ok. *pats back*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

skool :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((she/hes an extra))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

awesome you wanna staart

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((:D alright)) Jay was up to his no good. He had just stole money from a bartender and put sleeping powder into his drink. When he woke up, poor old bartender would be in for a really big suprise.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

jay looked up at her. "Watch where you're goin, lady!" He sneered at her and stuck out his tounge out at her in a very childish way. "naaaah!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

jay morphed into his adult form and broke the gaurds arm. "Dont EVER touch royalty." Nana clouted him on the head. "OOWWWWW nana!" he moaned and shifted back into his child form. "fool."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

jay scowled at Macy. "stuck up prissy girl!" he called, taunting her openly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay gasped and started laughing. "wow. you're just my type." He caught up with her and punched her in the jaw, wondering how she would react.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

jay blinked as the foot connected to his hand. "Weak," he proclaimed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"o princess. Fight like a man, won't you? Or get out of town. This place is too rough for a girl..... like you," he said looking her up and down disgusted.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay rolled his eyes. "oh, bother. Just what i need, i stuck up brat..."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why dont you just go back to your pretty little castle and play dress up with your stupid braindead maids, eh? Or have tea-time with dear old Algela?" He sneered once more. "For your information," His voice deepened and he shapshifted into an adult. ".. im also a man." ((hold on, ill find a pic of him : http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

".........." Jay looked grim. "Do you think i care about your father? At least you get to SEE him, you selfish brat! I'VE to travel the world. MY parents are not here! And just to be clear, YOU bumped into ME. I hope your father DIES!" He hissed, stalking off into the woods, feeling more alone than ever in his child form. Nana followed behind him, but before she did, turned to face her. "Look what you have done."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Nana tried to council him. "She did not mean it...." Jay hugged nana. "You're the onlyone who understands."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nana shifted into a mother tiger. She nuzzled jays head affectionatly. "mmmm." She gave a throaty pur and curled up beside him, falling asleep. Eventually Jay gave in and konked out too.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nana and Jay still slept soundly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry)) Jay woke up with a jolt. "what was that??!!" Nana growled sleepily. "Go back to sleep.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Now, fully awake, they crept through the forrset

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Nana was now awake too. "What is that blasted noise?!" Jay scowled."Its a search horn. It searches for royalty. S'wat we had in the kingdom too, remember?" Nana growled. "Now, i remember."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nana cirled jay nervously, growling at passerbys. "I dont want to lose you, jay." Jay shifted into an adult. "Oh, nana," he said, his voice thick with emotion.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Since they were near a lake, jay stripped down and jumped in, laughing. Nana watched amused. Jay turned beet red. "Nana! Dont look." Nana laughed and growled pleasantly. "I've seen you naked ever since you were a baby. "There is nothing to be ashamed of."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nana sat onto the sand and suddenly perked up hearing a rustle.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Nana growled. "Jay..." He threw back on his clothes. "whats the matter nana? Tree, six oclock." Jay turned and he shot an arrowso fast that it hit the tree behind macy inches from her head, and split the tree in half. "Did i get the pesky vermin?" Nana relaxed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay heard it to, and decided to ignore it. "Nana, whoever dares spy on me, i will have their head hanged from my hands."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jays ears pricked up and and his eyes traveled over to the general area of macy. "Hmmmm, Pretty Little princess? You there?" he called mockingly

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay smirked. "Nope, not pretty little princess. She would have flipped me off by now," he said laughing

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrunk back to his original form. "I dont like her very much. Shes too bratty and stuckup. SHE should try living in a cave most of her life." Nana giggled and licked him lovingly. "Hush child."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay had a certain feeling that she was here. He switched back to his adult form. "Pretty princess, spying on a naked guy is low, even for YOU."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay laughed. "Pretty lil princess, you have no idea how to spend a night in the woods.Be careful Nana might eat you." Nana snapped and growled. "Get away from here, GIRL," she spat. Jay looked lazily at Macy. "So, why ARE you here? Dont you have someslavesto order around or something?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay heard the gaurds comming to search the island and the horn suddenly started blaring. "Oi princess, sooooooo what will you do? Gaurds are comming. Going to run or hide?" he called lazily

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay winced at the inpact ofthe lake water and sang a spell around his head, so he could breath freely. Nana changed into an eagle and clawed at macys eyes. "HOW DARE YOU!!" Jay surfaced looking ridiculous. A wet elf with a temper.In the form of a little brat. Who wouldnt laugh?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay roared with anger and set out a death spell before he could figure out what was going on. The spell struck macy. The way death spells work are sort of like poison. Starts with ya toes then sloooooowly, so you dont notice it starts to rot your insides. The first signs of the spell is immobility. The second is coughing up blood.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay was stillshaking with fury. "HOW DARE THAT INSOLENT BRAT HARM ROYALTY!!!" Nana collapsed and started spasaming. "nana! NANA!" he screamed into the night that had now befallen them.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jay))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((They're both royalty, though technically him and macy are the same rank? He's a prince, and she's a princess.))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((i dont like him either, but his meaness all plays out in the eeeeeeeeend)) Jay smirked. "My Nanas on the brink of death. Let this girl suffer and let her insides rot." He immediatly felt bad and flew to the castle sticking his head through the window. "Princess? Can you move?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, i did. But now i dont know if i want to or not," he added mockingly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Leave. Im going to heal her. But this takes concentration, and you are a distraction." Jay pointed to thee Door.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay nodded curtly. He looked at her with pity. "hmmmmm.Princess." He started chanting and his forehead beaded with the effort. "Death isnt a good look for you." He revived her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jay looked down at her severly. "What did you do to nana?" he asked his voice calm

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see." Jay was quiet. "lay down."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because if you dont, i will give you pain," he said simply.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not that kind of pain. Emotional pain."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7