Users of Bitstrips discussion

Yay

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renée (new)

Renée (maagtablet) | 3 comments Yay! I love learning about what you guys are reading and what you think of the books you've read!

message 2: by Dorian (new)

Dorian Baldwin | 2 comments Agreed. You've read a lot of series I've never heard of, Renée, such as the Immortal Secrets of Nicholas Flamel. Sounds pretty interesting!

I've got to take some time and fill out my opinions on the books I've favourited.

message 3: by Renée (new)

Renée (maagtablet) | 3 comments It's a fun series! I think it's meant for teens, but I love it! And my aunt who has read more books then I've ever seen in my life loves it too!

message 4: by Dorian (new)

Dorian Baldwin | 2 comments I wish I was a faster reader so I could read more books in a year. I enjoy books, but I don't read much at home - usually just on the subway to and from work and on my lunch break. It often takes me weeks to get through one book.

message 5: by Renée (new)

Renée (maagtablet) | 3 comments for me it depends on the book! But the best place to read is in the train!

My biggest problem is, I buy to many books! (just ordered 4 books, but I have still 5(!) books I haven't read/finished yet!) I'm addicted to having books!

another problem is our one bedroom apartment and my overfull bookcase! I need a bigger bookcase but dont have room for it!!!