Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Giveaways for LIH > Goodreads giveaway of The Matrimony Plan

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Hello LIH readers! I'm giving away three copies of my August LIH, THE MATRIMONY PLAN, through the Goodreads giveaways. I'd sure like to see some LIH readers win! BTW, it's open to readers in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.

Here's a brief blurb:
Society girl, Felicity Kensington, intends to marry by the end of summer, and she's lined up the perfect candidate - a wealthy New York engineer. All is going according to plan until she mistakes the poor new minister for her quarry and falls madly in love with the wrong man. When the truth comes out, will she follow her heart or her pocketbook?

You can find the giveaway at
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11... . Good luck!

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
I'm really looking forward to this one!

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments I entered and thanks for opening it to aust.

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments That sounds like a fun story! Looking forward to reading it!

message 5: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Yhanks for sharing Christine, I am signed up for one...

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments cant spell good today, hope you know that is supposed to be "Thanks"

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Sounds like a good book, thanks for posting the note about the giveaway!

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Thanks for signing up! I hope to see some of you in the winner's list.

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Congrats to Maya, Brittany, and Nicole for winning copies of The Matrimony Plan. If you didn't win on Goodreads, hop on over to the Love Inspired Beach Party this week. Three more copies are up for grabs!

http://community.eharlequin.com/forum...