fall out boy fans!!! discussion

You know when your obsessed with Fall Out Boy when...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 338 (338 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments ...you sing one of their songs randomly through out the day and it takes you a coupple of seconds to figure it out.
You sing their songs while showering.
And on your binder you have Fall Out Boy pictures on the tabs thingys for each class. And have dreams about Patrick singing and ends up bein your ipod playing FOB and you forgot to put it off of repeat.
HA I did the last thing the other night. Patrick was singing 'Sugar We're Goin Down' from **** Live in Phenix. I actualy do all of them. Like one time I was singing Saturday randomly while during my homework or when I'm taking a shower. Then forget some of the lyrics. Then I have to relook them up.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments I also forgot...
You know your obsessed when......
When you sleep you listen to your ipod nothin but Fall Out Boy.
I do that alot. I have ****LIP, TTTYG, IOH, and FUTCT. I use to though just listen to ****LIP

message 3: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
lol.. all ture.. exept i dont have fob pics on my binder.. but all over my wall.. i have a big poster and a lot of printed pics!

and i always sing fob in the shower... i even my own shower songs..

shower songs:
-thriller
-tell that mick...
-carpal tunnel...
-takes over the breaks over
and nobody puts baby in the corner..

if i dont have a song stuck in my head.. i sing that song.. ALL THE TIME... i'll just randomly walk in my class singing " drink down that gin and kerosene!"
lol.. weird but cool!

message 4: by Quincy (new)

Quincy (faboocrew) | 583 comments Mod
exactly the same as katy

except my fall out boy song is...

is....

ummm..i have to come back to that one..

BUT I AM STILL A HUGE FAN!!!!

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments lol, well mine is
Saturday
Where is your boy
Get Bissy Living or Get Bissy Dieing
Take over, the breaks over
This aint a sence
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
and a little of Dead On Arival.
I am learning Dead On Arival. So I am cleaning up from Ike and all night and during the day I've been singing in my head the chorous of 'I don't Care'. I couldn't sleep and every time I would wake up last night the darn chorous was playing in my head.

message 6: by Quincy (new)

i dont care is stuck in my head all the time now.
i love it!

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments RThe gitar intro is stuck in my head that and the chorous

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Oh btw I was at Arby's and I was thinking. I know bad idea for me. But on Friends or enemies some one said they figure out whts conettected to the music videos. Take over the breaks over, This aint a sence, and Beat it. I finaly figured it out. I think at least. I am thinking of different things. But in the music videos FOB gets into some aguements. That or Pete gets beaten up by thugs, tamatoes, and a karate maniac. What do y'all think?

message 9: by Quincy (new)

lol i was singing the lyrics during P.E
on the field tooo!!

lol

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments lol. I know I shouldn't do this but during church I would be singing fob in my head, while listening to the preacher.

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments ok, I just watch beat it on youtube and there is a nother simularity beteween Arms Race, Take Over The Breaks over, and Beat it. They are dreams. I just figured it out. Wow I am a blonde.

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments GUEST WHAT!!!!!:-) On Tuesday September 30th at 11 ESTRN time Fall Out Boy is going to chat live with their fans. The info is on their sights. I'm going to be there hopefuly. If I'm not picking up sticks after Ike. My user name is fobfan4ever. So yeah I can't wait!:):):)

message 13: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
oh thats awesome!!! wait.. whats today..?..
anyway, yea.. arms race, beat it and take over breaks over are all dreams.is pretty cool.
lol.. during church? lol

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Saturday. I know I shouldn't do that. Has any one seen the I don't care music video? It is so funny!:) I finaly have the song downloaded on my zune.

message 15: by Quincy (new)

lol i sometimes distracted during church too.

awesome! i cant wait!!!
do they chat on the phone, internet, or what?
ya they are all dreams
lol

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Internet, btw has any one been on FOBR lately? Cause there is a signature that I am thinking its Ashlee Simpson, er Wentz I meen. thegirlbehindethecurtians. I believe thats her? Isn't it?

message 17: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
i have no clue...

message 18: by Quincy (new)

me either

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments I have another grrrr. Tomorrow at the same time when pete & patrick are going to chat online with their fans. My dad has a VA appointment. Mom has to go with him because he is hard of hearing. So I have no lap top either. This is a grrrrr.

message 20: by Quincy (new)

lol im srry

i cant go on either..

did u figure it out kayla?

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Figure what out?
Srry blonde momments. I had a freaky dream last night. I woke up around 11 and still can't get it out of my head. Only good thing happened earlier in the dream I had a meeting with FOB.

message 22: by Quincy (new)

oh did u figure thegirlbehindthecurtains person?

lol, nice

i love those kind of dreams of meeting a fav band or celeb

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments I think its Ashlee Wentz. IT would make sences if you think about it. Yeah another dream I heared Patrick singing 'Sugar We're Goin Down' and getting pictures witht the band. Man I wish those pics were real. *SIGH* I would so totaly like make alot of coppies. I know I will put it on my picture board I have at home and on two of my binders. *SIGH* Oh well sa la vee. (I think thats how you spell it. Does any one knows french?)

message 24: by Quincy (new)

ya, one of these days i need to meeet them..

ya one time i dreamed that patrick was walking down our street and we asked him to sing for us!!

pretty awesome

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments lol. I had a dream where I guess I was in Chicago on a summer day and Gabe and William was there. Mom reluntantly (SPELLING?) let me get a signature from the band. So I met Gabe and William but Patrick, Joe, Andy, and Pete was no were to be found. I hate those types of dreams. But it was cool meeting Gabe and William. I had that dream last night. I love my brain:)

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments I just noticed. I was listening to Patrick sing acusicly to Where is your boy? And I remembered I told this to my mom long ago. "Fall Out Boy is my happy place. I have to listen to atleast one of their songs when I get up or else I'll be in a grumpy mood" that and I also thought of a perfect reason why I like them so much. They've helped me through some rough patches (mostly every thing) in my life ever sence 2005. They saved my life over and over again. I really at times don't know how they do it. *SIGH* But really did any one else tell their parents if they don't listen to FOB they will be grumpy all day?

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments I have one!:)LOL
Y'all are going to laugh.
You know your obsessed with fob when your driving near the PKWY in the Woodlands and there is a sing that says 'GOT STUMPS?' your heart skips a coupple of beats and under your breath you say. "no but I wish." Thinking about Patrick Stump. Or you lend your cds and missing your **** DVD because you lend it to a friend. All of your FOB collection.
Ha I did both, thankfuly I have the songs on the CDs on my zune. I wish I had some of the music videos though. *SIGH*

message 28: by Quincy (new)

lol!
nice!!

message 29: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
lol! thats funny!

i have one..

you know you are obsessed when you are reading a book and see( or search for) the words "fall", "out" or "boy" on the same page and you totally freak out becuz its cool.

message 30: by Quincy (new)

lol, ive done that

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments My mom bops me every time I mention Fall Out Boy or the names especialy Patrick and Pete. Its really funny....

message 32: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
lol!
its actually kind of cool. a couple of days ago my mom was like " guys! come here! this is soo cute!!"

she shows us a baby picture of pete being held by joe biden in the newspaper..

and also shes like " wow, it looks like patrick lost some weight. he looks good".
lol

message 33: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
hey peeps!

go to:

http://www.fuse.tv/music/best-...

and vote for fall out boy for best of 2008 on fuse... they are up against paramore and they are losing!! now vote!
thnks!

message 34: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments wow, joe biden? Wow ha I have to see those pics!:)

message 35: by Quincy (new)

lol!!

message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments what I really do want to see those pics. So any who, I was goin down to Aldine with some other girls and I made two of them FOB fans. Well one was super annoying. And I was down there listening to Cobra Starship while doin home work. And she is like "YOU DON'T LIKE FALL OUT BOY ANY MORE?" I looked at her. "I still love them but there isn't a law against listening to listen to one of the bands Pete signed." So to make them happy I listen to I Don't Care. It was super funny.

message 37: by Quincy (new)

lol, wow

message 38: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments They were totaly shocked, I wish I had a camera. I think that night my boyfriend and I talked that night and we fell asleep together on the phone around the same time. I think he got caught though, who knows. I'll ask him when I talked to him next time. Hey does any one knows if Ashlee is going to have a boy or a girl? I never could figure it out.

message 39: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
i think its a boy... but im not entirely sure...

message 40: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments k. So mostly Fall Out Boy has been in my head all week them and Cobra Starship. But now only one song is stuck in my head Teenagers by: MCR. Grr, I wish my head would make up its mind.

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (musicequalslove) | 780 comments Oh btw if you see the magazine called Blender it has two pics of Fall Out Boy. I was laughing at it too. Because one of the pictures was taken by Froman. I laughed so hard today my mom I think was about to kill me because of it. Grrr, I'm not allowed to see Twilight right now, maybe later when it comes on DVD. Which will be around the summer I can bet y'all on it. Less than a month till Follie A Duex comes out! Wohoo!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

drink down that gin and kerosene come spit on bidges with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. just to keep us warm keep quiet nothin comes as easy as you can i sleep in your bed all day ill be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake the hand behind this pen recieves a failure everyday!!!!!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

when you print out like a billion pictures of pete and tape them to your ceiling over youre bed so you can stare at him and then make a scrap book to carry them in.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

okay so my favorite song by them is bang the doldrums. i luv all of my fellow fan mates!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

hey cous. i thought you liked yule shoot your eye out or alittle less 16 candles. you never told me you changed are you crazy! i love the music or the misery though you know that being my cous and all.

message 46: by Quincy (new)

ya i love that song too!!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

WHICH ONE

message 48: by Katy (new)

Katy | 734 comments Mod
she reffering to music or misery.. but she likes bang the doldrums also..

omg!!!!! im like falling for patrick's voice all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy beast....lol

message 49: by Quincy (new)

OH YA!!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I LIKE MUSIC OR THE MISERY BEST

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7