Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > August BOM Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Jul 18, 2011 05:38AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments It's time to list your suggestions for next month's (August) BOM!

One nomination per person, and once a book has been nominated it will be put into a list that will then be voted on by everyone in the polls section.

Once a book has been nominated once, there is no need to nominate it again.

Also, if you are suggesting a book that is in a series, it must be the first or second book so most people will be able to participate.

Thanks!

Suggestions
1.My Life as a White Trash Zombie - Diana Rowland
2.Don't Kill the Messenger - Eileen Rendahl
3.Graveminder - Melissa Marr
4.Queen of Shadows by Dianne Sylvan
5.The Greyfriar - Clay Griffith

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I will go with My Life as A White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1) by Diana Rowland , which I think has the best cover of the year. I would have read it for that alone, of course it doesn't hurt that the author has other great books too.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I will go with Don't Kill The Messenger (Messenger, #1) by Eileen Rendahl I have had this in my TBR for quite some time...this will give me a chance to move it up without being side tracked...

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I have been wanting to read that one too Nichole.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Darcy wrote: "I will go with My Life as A White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1) by Diana Rowland, which I think has the best cover of the year. I would have read it for that alone, of course it doesn't hurt that the author has..."

I didn't even realize she came out with another book. And I agree, that cover is awesome!

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Jess wrote: "I didn't even realize she came out with another book. And I agree, that cover is awesome!"

Yeah, it just came out a couple of weeks ago.

message 7: by Jess (last edited Jul 15, 2011 05:15AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Nominations will continue until the 18th or 19th. Please get your books in by then. Thanks

message 8: by Chrissy315 (new)

Chrissy315 Jones | 17 comments How about Graveminder by Melissa Marr . It looks pretty good on my TBR pile.

message 9: by Diane ~Firefly~ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 09:07AM) (new)

Diane ~Firefly~ | 62 comments How about this? I hear good things about it and it's been staring at me from my TBR for a couple months.

Queen of Shadows (Shadow World, #1) by Dianne Sylvan

message 10: by Enjee (new)

Enjee | 56 comments This one is on my TBR pile, so I'll nominate it:

The Greyfriar (Vampire Empire, #1) by Clay Griffith