♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

Singers *Gotta luv 'em* > Adam Lambert

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) [image error]

message 2: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS TOO SCREAMY!!! HATER OF HIM!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i like him, though ive never really looked into his music. all i know is that he's a great singer and he's SO CUTE! i dont care if he's gay, i will kidnap him and bring him to my r*p* dungeon ^_^

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) psh FINE we can BOTH kidnap him. he comes to MY r*p* dungeon though :)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) :O we should add him to our list then...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) well it is eternity... it would get a little boring with the same guy after a few years. god that made me sound like a sl*t >.<

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) Hes okay. not a fan of his music

message 8: by Kaitlynne (new)

Kaitlynne (randomlykait) | 6 comments Love love love Adam Lambert! :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the music, and you guys are right...TOTALLY adorable...hehe

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments his music is good, eh he's okay looking, he's not that adorable

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments lol yep :D

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments :D :D!

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments :D :D :D :D :

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments lol alright you win :)

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments congrats! *claps and cheers*

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lol you guys r nuts. OH NO I DROPPED MY MARBLE NOW WE'RE ALL NUTS!! :]

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments what's that one mean? I've never seen it

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eye (*) Nose and mouth (!) and other eye. like :O but less dramatic.

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments ah I get it now

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments AWWWW NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments HEY MAYBE OUR MARBLES FROM THE OTHER GROUP ROLLED INTO THIS ONE! *starts searching floor* jk

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

lol it came in through the crak right there! And nikki has no idea! mine! all mine!

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments put them in the bag so we can take them back to finish sorting them out

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

okay. *Dumps purse on ground* Oh hey its my missing piece of chewed gum! *Puts in mouth* mmm Okay use this.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

How'd you post nothingness?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) :O a picture was supposed to show!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yeah i see it now.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

What happened to everyones marbles???? Jeez...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha its a joke

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I figured....sweetness, I love this group...I love also, how we spammed up the Selena Gomes topic and turned it into a P!ATD topic...teehee

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

lol Oh i didn't notice.... :D

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) hehe, and i definitely didnt try to make the selena gomez topic about p!atd...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Of COURSE not! We would never...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, yes...never...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) you know what i hate? when you paint your nails and they dont stay perfect for more than 10 minutes. im gonna go repaint my thumb AGAIN.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. I did that the other day. :D

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) and what really sucks is it's black, so it's REALLY noticeable when it comes off. :(

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i do that. Or when the brush slips and it goes all over your finger..

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) oh i dont mind that, cuz you can just rub it off

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but i have the good stuff so it stay, so i have to go digging around until i find the remover. Chippy nail polish is the worst kind. i painted my nails the other night, and it chipped in about five minutes even though all i was doing was watching a movie and eating a pop tart! I got fake nails a couple of week ago and found out i hate them. You cant even lock a door easily with them on!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) oh wow. im not "professional"-looking when it comes to nails because all i care about is that the color stays on.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

lots of times, i'll put a piece of tape on my nail and stripe them, and when i tell people, they go, "YOU did that?"

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) wow. im too impatient. and i use my nails so violently that it most likely wouldnt last 24 hours.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont have a steady hand, or patience when it comes to painting my own nails, so my mom does it for me...hehe, unless its clear....but, she wont let me put anything I want on them, so i usually have to side with shades of pink and or red....grrrr...I couldn't believe it, one time she let me but navy blue! Haha....Beggers cant be choosers though...oh well...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i paint my nails when my mom isnt around so i do whatever color i want :) and right now its black

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Im such a little sap....I dont paint my fingernails because they seriously make my fingers look 10x bigger than they usually are...hehe...its kind of weird, and I hate it...And black would just...idk, make me look weird I think....ive done it once...like, a black and white stripe for the band The Black and White Years...but, it came out horribly...But, i still loe the band...hehe

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i have naturally long fingers so idk how it would look if they DIDNT look big...

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I have long fingers too, but they sort of resemble stumps...haha, i hate them....but, oh well

« previous 1