♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

Bands > Neon Trees

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) [image error]

message 2: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS WEIRD...

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) my boyfriends fave band. I like them too, but not as much as him.

message 4: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS I think Animal was a totally weird song.

message 5: by Anika (new)

Anika luhvBOOKS wrote: "I think Animal was a totally weird song."

Really? I liked it :)

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) Anika :) wrote: "luhvBOOKS wrote: "I think Animal was a totally weird song."

Really? I liked it :)"

i love animal!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, i love them so much!!!! They are amazing!!! I love 1983 and Love and Affection the best....plus, they have a cool Christmas song....teehee

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments I love Animal brings back good memories

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) ive really only heard animal but i like it :)

message 10: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Its like canniblaism. No offense, but i don't like eating humans. LOL

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

What....ohz, nevamindz....

But, Neon Trees are still amazing....

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!
-Love and Affection

message 12: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) What I reeeeaaally liked about this bad is they have a girl drummer!!! (And she's cute!)

message 13: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ANIMAL! Best song....thts how i got into them.

message 14: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) That's the first song I've heard of them. But Elaine Bradley is really the reason I liked them. Their vocalist scares me.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Elaine too, but I think they are all super awesome. They also did one of the best covers ive ever heard to a horrible song.....ahhh...

message 16: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) I've seen their cover of 'Baby' by Justin Beiber. They did really well,

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, and they even put a cool little spin on it...it has to be my third favorite cover in the whole entire world....Panic! at the Disco's Dont Stop Believing rocks it at number one, and Lily Allen's Everybody's Changing is coolio too...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) HOLY CRAP I LOVE THE DON'T STOP BELIEVIN' COVER!!!!! brendon's voice sounds so SEXY in it!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, right?!?!?! He is just an amazing.....man!!!!! Idk how else to describe it besides wonderful...I must admit, he is NOT sexy....and we know why...hehe, but he is ADORABLE!!!!!!! In like, you know....a cute way....*blushes*

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) but you can still think someone is sexy even though you wouldnt want to *do* them! lol. like i think..... hmm... see, i dont really like any female musicians, but... oh! hayley williams. i could say she is sexy but i definitely would not want to do anything with her... *shudders*
and yes BRENDON IS FREAKIN ADORABLE!!! :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, you are right too....Hayley is quite Savvy, and i dunno know about you, but id be okay settling with her.....*blushes*...and Brendon is just...Amazical...somethnig about him just makes me smile...he's the kind of person that I would want as a friend...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) amazical? assuming thats a combo of amazing and magical, I AGREE COMPLETELY!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) he has charisma. he just makes people want to be around him cuz he's SOFA KING AWESOME!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, nice way of putting amazical...I lvoe that word...

message 25: by ♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (last edited Aug 20, 2011 09:47AM) (new)

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) he has amazical hips ^_^
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljt...
ignore his facial expression XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, he looks so amazing!!!!!! He does have nice hips...and his facial expression was to die for!!!! AWWWW!!!!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) his face made it look like he was being surprise butt-rãpêd o.O

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, what a lovely picture...by who>?????

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I would pay to see that...it'd be so cute....and now that I keep looking at the picture, the way he has his hips....it does look like he's.....wow, you were on the dot....hmmm....RYAN!!!!!!! YOU COULDVE BEEN SO CUTE WITH BRENDON!!!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*tear*

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) yup :'(
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO SPLIT?!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I know.....so tragic...they were so perfect...it was all so perfect.....they sounded amazing, they looked AMAZICAL! I...I dunno what to say besides.....WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 34: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) ♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* wrote: "yup :'(
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO SPLIT?!"

Were they together? As far as I know, They have only kissed for a joke and for stage reasons neither of them are gay and the photos on the internet of them kissing are impersonators (their noses are totally wrong for it to be them, btw).

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i know most pictures are photoshopped, but how do you explain this?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs36/f/200...
Ryden exists.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww, RYAN LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) well duh, when does he ever not look cute? :D
but what about my bden? aint he cute too?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) oh so now im a cucumber?
XD just keep dreaming that theyre heterosexual... whatever makes you happy ^_^

message 39: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) It's just a joke. After the photo of them kissing spread, they thought it would be funny to post that one. Hahahaha

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) SHHHHH some people dont know its a joke!

message 41: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) lol. XD

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hhaha, this is quite...interesting, and to put it bluntly....Ryan is cuter....there, I said it....and yes, the whole Ryden thing would've been extremely cute, but I highly doubt it ever existed...*sadly*

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I get it....I love Brendon, just Ryan looks sort of...less fangirly to me, and a little bit.....different as in unique, and I jsut like that in him...he's not afraid to go out and be himself...Im not saying that Brendon is, but...you get it...I hope...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) according to my mom, theyre both ugly! D: WTF?! brendon and ryan are 2 of the most beautiful men ever!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) and dont make me decide who i like better, cuz i wont do it.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) BOTH ARE EQUALLY SEXY TO ME. i seriously couldnt decide if my life depended on it.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) WAIT. i have my answer.....

RYDEN! XD

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) XD
im sorry. you can get me back. though idk anything that bothers me, so if you know of something that bothers me you can post it.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw them september first because they were opening for panic! and they are absolutely amazing! Especially live

« previous 1