♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

38 views
Bands > Boys Like Girls

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) love this band!!!!!!!!


message 3: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Loooooove drunk! \m/


message 4: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) "Words screaming in my head.
Why did you leave?
And I can't stop dreaming.
Watching you and him.
When it should have been.
It should have been me."

Guess the song title. :D


message 5: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Not my fave...dont care.


message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) Tash wrote: ""Words screaming in my head.
Why did you leave?
And I can't stop dreaming.
Watching you and him.
When it should have been.
It should have been me."

Guess the song title. :D"


learning to fall!


message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber Simon (_amberrrsimon) love them. hero/heroine is my fave by them, i still listen to it all the time!


message 8: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) That's one of my faves too!!!

"You're a chance taker, heartbreaker
Got me wrapped around your finger
Chance taker, heartbreaker
Got me wrapped around your finger"

Guess the song. :D


◄○♦☻♦○►[faith.in.God]◘♪♪ | 90 comments i can't get rid of 'thunder' and 'holiday' these days!!


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)


Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Amberr wrote: "love them. hero/heroine is my fave by them, i still listen to it all the time!"

Love that song!!!!!!!!!! I also can't get The Great Escape out of my head.................


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammi *Primrose* wrote: "Amberr wrote: "love them. hero/heroine is my fave by them, i still listen to it all the time!"

Love that song!!!!!!!!!! I also can't get The Great Escape out of my head................."


Same here!


message 13: by Tash (last edited Jul 21, 2011 06:26PM) (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Throw it awaaaaaaaay! Forget yesterdaaaay!!!


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

We'll make the Great escape!!!!


♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) :O i just realized i know that song! :D


message 16: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) lol.


message 17: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) I got your runaway smile in my piggy bank, baby!


Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "I love The Great Escape! =)"

me too..........


message 19: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) "Maybe it's true that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone.."-Two Is Better Than One (w/ Taylor Swift)


I'm experiencing LSS.. Hahaha


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tash wrote: ""Maybe it's true that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone.."-Two Is Better Than One ..."


I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE this song!


message 21: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) | 3 comments love this band


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too!


message 23: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I haven't heard them before....


message 24: by Em~Lost In A Dream~ (last edited Sep 23, 2011 06:30PM) (new)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 15 comments Rogier wrote: "love this band"

Me three!!!

My favorite songs by them are Thunder(Radio Remix) On Top of The World and Two Is Better Than One.


Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 15 comments Tash wrote: ""Maybe it's true that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone.."-Two Is Better Than One ..."


Great Video!!!!


message 26: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Emily wrote: "Rogier wrote: "love this band"

Me three!!!

My favorite songs by them are Thunder(Radio Remix) On Top of The World and Two Is Better Than One."



On Top of The World was like our "theme song" (according to him). My ex and I. LOL


St[♥]r Pr!nc:$$ N[♥]wsheen pictures, pictures, pictures ||| ♥ Zin Uru ♥ |||| ((wow where was i on sep 25th/)

i have heard them, if someone really cares i could tell you which song i have heard and if i liked it :)


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I like them a lot! Whenever it thunders, i start singing the chorus of thunder :)


message 29: by Sayyeda (new)

Sayyeda (literaryhues) I like Lovedrunk, The Great Escape, Five Minutes to Midnight and Dance Hall Drug :D


message 30: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Cool :)


message 31: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) I think there pretty good


message 32: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) They're unlike any other. :)


back to top