♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Don’t know her but if you do please tell us a bit more about him.
[image error]

message 2: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Don’t know HER but if you do please tell us a bit more about HIM.

LMFAO

message 3: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments ZAZ is HUGE in france right now. She is a french singer and sings in french her first album came out at the beginning of the year. her music is kinda jazzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJM-1C...

message 4: by Anika (new)

Anika My french teacher showed our class a song by her. It was pretty good.

message 5: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments HAHA cool french teacher! yeah she is HUGE in europe right now

message 6: by Anika (new)

Anika Yeah, we were looking at all sorts of french artists. I like Couer de Pirate :)

message 7: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments i dont know them. maybe ill check em out!

message 8: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments she is great! i love her album and she is huge in europe now

message 9: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments What are your favourite songs by her?

message 10: by Dreamergirl (new)

Dreamergirl Bronwyn (B1/Mrs. Anderson Cooper) wrote: "What are your favourite songs by her?"

Je Veux and Les Passants are the best by me :)

message 11: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments Same here and I love Dans Ma Rue as well. How did you find Zaz?