♫Music is L♥ve in Search of a Word♫ discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Jay Z’S Wife...
[image error]

message 2: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments im pretty sure thats not how she likes to be reffered to lol

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Haha! oh well..

message 4: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) Irreplaceable~

message 5: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 279 comments that prob my favourite

message 6: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Yeah thats a good one.

Dude, she can dance. My baby brother when he was like one used to watch her music video, "Single ladies" all day long. LOL :P

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I love Beyonce's songs :) Especially Halo....

message 8: by Tash (new)

Tash (sixteeen) I like 'Halo' too. But I'm having a hard time singing it coz i don't have a singing voice. lol

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon That sucks :( I try singing it and I sound nowhere as good as beyonce :(

message 10: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  (vampirequeen33) eh shes okay. Not my type of music

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments she's awesome gotta love Beyonce. she has a nice range

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Best Thing I Never Had is her top song at moment sitting at #9. Run The World(Girls) is cool sitting at #36 at the moment.

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon cool :)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) IKR

message 16: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) i love beyonce, halo is definitely my fave song of hers but everything she sings sounds good to me...she has an insane range!!! o.O

message 17: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS She's not my fave, but she's got talent.

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 64 comments her lower range is definately very impressive for not being an alto

message 19: by Danna (new)

Danna Her voice is good, and she's pretty herself. And pregnant. But I think that her voice being used for pop and hiphop is so bad, because such voice should be used for much bigger goals. She could've done a lot better. But as long she likes it, well, I guess I just gotta accept it, right? I liked her CDs from Destiny's Child days, altho the songs (most of them) were very bad, I just did. My fav song of her is 'If I Were A Boy', and I think it is the best single she have ever released.

message 20: by Varian Rose (new)

Varian Rose She has a great voice, but I don't like the style of music she does.

message 21: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) She's great. I heard her version of "Fever" in some unpopular movie and it was wonderful. Worth it just to her that part.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i like her, she really pretty too