Awsome Roleplay discussion

Whats your favorite supernatural ability?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dolly (new)

Dolly | 7 comments Mod
Just like the title what power/ability would you like to have? Personally I think the ability to change into a wolf seems pretty cool but what about you guys?

message 2: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) The ability to use the elements as power.From The secrets of the immortal nicolas flamel by michael scott check it out great books

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) oohh I'd have to say magic i think :p like harry potter or women of the otherworld kinda thing :D

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby | 1 comments magic would be cool - tranport from room to room and stuff

message 5: by Amara (new)

Amara (amaraj) i would have to say either reading minds or time travel..

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Amara wrote: "i would have to say either reading minds or time travel.."

oh reading minds would be so cool!! and so would time travel! :p those are good ones!

message 7: by Monet (new)

Monet St. Louis i'd have to say faeire glamour. it's just so awesome, you can make yourself look like anything you want - and it's not permanent! you could have green hair one day, and the next have long flowing golden locks! pure awesomeness!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Monet wrote: "i'd have to say faeire glamour. it's just so awesome, you can make yourself look like anything you want - and it's not permanent! you could have green hair one day, and the next have long flowing g..."

omigosh i never thought of that!! :p that would actually be soo awesome!!

message 9: by Lara' (new)

Lara' | 4 comments It would be so cool if i could control the element water! That would be amazing!!

message 10: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix Transportation! (Disappiration in Harry Potty!) Imagine! Never having to climb down the staris again, never having to wake up half an hour early just to reach school! HEAVEN!

P.S I'm talking in CAPS LOCK and ! marks just cuz I'm getting excited thinking...

message 11: by Lara' (new)

Lara' | 4 comments Daphne wrote: "Transportation! (Disappiration in Harry Potty!) Imagine! Never having to climb down the staris again, never having to wake up half an hour early just to reach school! HEAVEN!

P.S I'm talking in..."

Yeah, that would be amazing! You could transport yourself everywhere in the world!
But I think that after some weeks I would become really fat. Cause I wouldn't even take a step anymore but transport myself ^^