Oklahoma discussion

GENRE PROBLEM

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Graham | 3 comments Hi. I thought this topic might be of interest. The novel Land Run has had some controversy on genre placement. The video is on the author page and also here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3WGCb...

message 2: by Hampieroberts (new)

Hampieroberts roberts (hampie206528) | 2 comments I watched to video but I didn't really understand what the story is about. The only book I have published is about the Indians, Comanche, Kiowa, Cheyenne and Sioux. It is titled THE GIRL WHO LIVED WITH THE INDIANS. I believe the injustance we did to the Native Americans is atrocious. I think the land we opened up for settlement should still belong to the tribes that were given reservations and forced to move here,then we took it back

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Graham | 3 comments Hampieroberts - you would enjoy Land Run I believe. All I can say. Yeah - they didn't give me much time - or did and I talk too slowly. :-)

message 4: by Hampieroberts (new)

Hampieroberts roberts (hampie206528) | 2 comments I tried to get a review of the book. Is it listed with Amazon? I recently purchased EMPIRE OF THE SUMMER MOON. it is the story of Quanah Parker. He has always been my hero. I think your book would be the same genre. The author is S.C. Gwynne.

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark Graham | 3 comments It is available on Amazon - in stock. And Kindle soon. Nook on B&N. Publisher to resupply other retailers that are out. I am checking out S.C. Gwynne now. Thanks for the tip :-)