Jennifer Echols Fan Club discussion

Such A Rush (Releases in 2012!)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lena ♫ ♪ , Jennifer's Personal Cheerleader (new)

Lena ♫ ♪  (addicted2novels) | 73 comments Mod
Hey everyone!

In case you haven't noticed, there's a new book to add to your Goodreads list. Such A Rush is Jennifer's latest project and releases 2012. I don't know about you, but I really, really...REALLY don't want to wait! EEP!

Here's the link so you guys can add it to your TBR list: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10... . For some reason, the add book/author button isn't working for me. Huh.

But yes, here's the summary so far (from Goodreads of course): "A teen girl pilot who seeks out a dangerous living towing advertisement banners at the beach gets tangled in a romance with the adrenaline junkie who owns the business. "

OH THANK YOU, ANOTHER BEACH/SUMMER READ. I am in HEAVEN!

Thoughts?

Oh and in case you missed it, Fred posted about an ebook Jennifer is releasing in December of this year. It's called Double Date, and it sounds pretty amazing. Definitely check out the topic and leave your thoughts.

Love y'all!

message 2: by Fred (new)

Fred (flybrariman) I love when her characters are involved in some intense activity (like snow/wake boarding, etc) - it adds interest, fun and cool jargon that makes it seem more real. Thanks for the heads up, Lena!

message 3: by Lena ♫ ♪ , Jennifer's Personal Cheerleader (new)

Lena ♫ ♪  (addicted2novels) | 73 comments Mod
Yes, I completely agree. I always end up googling the different techniques in each sport. :D

message 4: by Fred (new)

Fred (flybrariman) Haha, in my case, that's as close as I'll get to actually doing them :/