R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > MJ_Lover && Kaitlyn

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Herro

((sorry g2g now bbl))

message 2: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) well welcome to the art of roleplaying. With roleplaying you talk about an idea of what to roleplay. say... for e.g a high school romance. Once you have decided that you creat a character which after that you then start to roleplay and do so in third person. Say we have a sophie and a john.

Sophie walked to her class. It was the first one for the day and she was sick of school already.

John was walking to his class when a girl caught his eye. He watched her walk to class, she looked annoyed before he walked to his own class.

Do you get it??

message 3: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Okay I would like to be a girl. I Do sex scenes. What type of romance??? and Ill have to creat ater, I gotta go

message 4: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Good idea :D I love him, will post mine soon

message 5: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Good idea :D I love him, will post mine soon

message 6: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Its cool :D

message 7: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Thanks, Im getting ehr on now

message 8: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Name: Lilly Smith
Grade: 12

Appearance: She has curves in the right places ;). She has long wavy amber hair that falls to her waist, soft chocolate eyes, light skin yet not pale pale albino like skin, and she also has a cute pinky colour natural blush and a beauty spot left from the top of her upper lip. She is very fit. She jogs everyday and has been since she was little. She is French too.
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 40kg
Glasses: none
Tattoos: None
Birthmarks: she has so many scars she honestly doesn’t know what her birthmark is.
Piercings: None

Personality: She’s shy, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy, funny, loyal, elegant, polite, loves to work, loving, she is a softy, but I takes a lot to take her heart away since she has closed up a lot due to her family

Family: Mother, Father,
History: Her father is very abusive sexually, emotionally and physical and her mother does nothing about it, she even watches sometimes, because of this she is fragile and feels as though she has been violated and will never be safe again. She has tried to get away and get help but due to her father being an officer she really doesn’t have a choice. She hates life and has tried to take her life before. She finds it hard to make friends and keeps to herself a lot. She has had a rough life and those whom have been close to her and whom she has told her story too literally ran away and she lost their friendship so now tries not to tell people about it. She does have times when she goes into a state where she had flash backs. She longs for a special someone to make her feel safe and to tell her life about and not have them run away. She is the top of her English, Math’s, Health and Science and French classes and has never gotten graded lower than A-. She has volunteered to do nursing and help with the preparing of stuff for the operating rooms in the hospital. She does this because not only does she love it but feels as if that if she does something really good her father may stop what he is doing to her. She has wanted to be a surgeon since she was 5. She is in love with very graphic documentaries and she knows a lot of things about doctor things and anatomy and things that you only learn in College because she loves to do research. She jogs every day without fail after school and has been jogging at that time since she was 7 and has never changed it. Her father is now selling her off as a slave only if he can have a close tie to her too

Relationship Status: Single
Crush: ...
Other: Wants to become a surgeon and she wants to save herself for someone special (though technically her dad was her first) . She also speaks a lot of French, and is an awesome singer :) She also loves to read.
She has a beautiful Arabian horse (below)
Name: Prancer.
Appearance: It is a pure bred. The Arabian's head has a characteristic dished profile with a prominent eye, large nostrils and small teacup muzzle http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgur...
Personality: It is loyal and will only listen to Lilly. It is a friendly horse but if you get it on its own it is fierce!

message 9: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly had already made it to the park having left t lunch with no classes in the last part of the day. SHe was sitting under a willow tree reading a book. Her face looked intrigued by the book

message 10: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly was tuning pages at litghening speed. She was soo engrossed and needed to finish this book...... she bit ehr lip as she read on

message 11: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly finally finished and smiled to herself, glad she had. She decided she would go and get a lolly pop...One f her favs. She got up grabed some change from ehr bag then with all her stuff in hand made her way to the Candy shop

message 12: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly walked in slowly and looked around for her fav lolly pops. When she finally found them, she gabbed a couple and then decided to look at the chocolate too

message 13: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly walked in slowly and looked around for her fav lolly pops. When she finally found them, she gabbed a couple and then decided to look at the chocolate too

message 14: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly made her way to the counter and smiled "Do you like the story?" she asked him softly smiling

message 15: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "Well I'm glad. How far in are you?" she asked softly

message 16: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly nodded "I loved it. It does get better though" she smiled

message 17: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly nodded "I loved it. It does get better though" she smiled

message 18: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly laughed "Have you read other book by him??? And yes" she aid handing her things over to him

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly laughed "Funny thing was I was about tp invite you to come with me to a book signing in a couple of weeks. He is coming into town" she smiled "But sure dinner sounds great. We can talk more about it"

message 20: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled "Pick me up here, at the park"She said softly. She didnt wqant to elaborate and she hoped he didnt ask more

message 21: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly gave him the money "Keep the change" she said softly, smiling befpre she grabbed her stuff and left, in a daze

message 22: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hahaha he is sooo cute :P))

Lilly smiled the whole walk home and when she made it home and saw no one there she was even more happy. She rushed in changed, grabbed money and rushed out, not wanting to stay too long. She made her way to the park again and decided to kill time by reading

message 23: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly was engrossed in her new book that was oblivious to all else

message 24: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lilly's hed shot up and she smiled "Hey, sorr I was....reading" she laughed closing her book once she had put her book mark in "I dont think I told you my name before, Im lilly" she said softly, extendeding ehr arm so he could take her hand if he wanted to

message 25: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly smiled and blushed at his compliment "WHy thank you, and sure" she smiled standing after shking his hand back

message 26: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled "Woah, I have heard of this place so much....I never ould have thought I would actually eat here"

message 27: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((okay, cya!))

"Woah, you are lucky!" she smiled at him

message 28: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled greatfully at the host "thank you" she said softly

message 29: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((sure np))

Lilly picked up hers too once she was seated

message 30: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((niiiicie))

Lilly ordered a chicken ceaser salad and a diet coke

message 31: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled at him "So what is your favorite genre?"

message 32: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "Ooooh! One of my favourites too" she smiled

message 33: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly nodded "They are great to read. I prefer to read then at night....gives a very different feel about them" she smiled

message 34: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((lol its okay))

Lilly smiled "Wow, never thought anyone would agree"

message 35: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "Im....a.....weird person......" she said softly

message 36: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly nodded "BUt im no your average weird" she laughed

message 37: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "I....kinda cant really talk aout it...." she said softly

message 38: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly bit her lip "I would....tell you....but you would ne put into grave danger if I did"

message 39: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "I dont want you to get hurt" she said softly "and you will if I tell you"