Camp Half Blood! discussion

Info > Character List!

Comments (showing 1-47 of 47) (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) also apollo i have Adam Young and aph. i have Juiliana Diamond

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Smith ((confuzzed!! Are the cabins gender based or not? how do you know which one your in? do you get to choose? or is it your 'godly parent' or whatever?????))

message 3: by Strategically (new)

Strategically Miscellaneous (StrategicallyMiscellaneous) | 3 comments Yay! I'm in the list!

Draxx♫Get Scared♫ (DraxxGetScared) I need to get on the list. Andrew in Apollo please!

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex Smith BloodClaw wrote: "((you choose any godly parent you want and make a character))"

but my godly parent(in charrie thing) is maia but ther's no cabin for her!? i dont wanna be by myself! so do i just change it to one of these?? sorry for the spamming XD

message 6: by Strategically (new)

Strategically Miscellaneous (StrategicallyMiscellaneous) | 3 comments You could just ask her to put you in Maia's cabin, even if it doesn't show on the Character's List, cuz it's a list of characters not cabins. And why wouldn't u wanna be alone, u could be head of ur cabin!

message 7: by Alex (last edited Jul 22, 2011 12:21AM) (new)

Alex Smith okie dokie then. i shall start a new cabin of maia and be a nigel, however head of my cabin if thats ok.

message 8: by Michael, Dr. Frankenstein (new)

Michael (TheFrenchHornGuy) | 343 comments Mod
what abount nike cabin

message 9: by Michael, Dr. Frankenstein (last edited Dec 01, 2011 06:21PM) (new)

Michael (TheFrenchHornGuy) | 343 comments Mod
im the head counslur of nike shouldn't i be on the chacter list

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thou not go thither to that forsaken lodging, for thy will be disappointed to see it not there.

((hehe, trying to memorize Romeo and Juliet with Whitney(who is gonna be an awesome Juliet) for my school play))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy, can you clean out charries of inactive and left people?

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (last edited Dec 02, 2011 04:59PM) (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Take kassem off the list (dead) and add Ian Hecox to hermes and Jamie (forgot her last name) to apollo

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) oh and Adam Young to apollo too

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) well, avin and i think thats it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Slytherin, where were we in the RP?))

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) they were in a tree

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oi right!))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ARGH!!!! Im KILLING Brinkley!!! Ive thought about it all night, and ive decided shes an annoying little git abd I cant deal with her shizz anymore...so....

I SHALL MAKE A NEWER, BETTER FEM FOR IAN!!! Do not fear!!!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) impossible_possible13 wrote: "ARGH!!!! Im KILLING Brinkley!!! Ive thought about it all night, and ive decided shes an annoying little git abd I cant deal with her shizz anymore...so....

I SHALL MAKE A NEWER, BETTER FEM FOR IAN..."

NOO!!! I LOVE BRINKLEY!! IAN WONT BE ABLE TO DATE ANOTHER GIRL!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay....I just thought you thought she was annoying, too...

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) no! if ian's happy, i'm happy :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Teehee!!!

message 26: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (Cheygir) I have Taysha in Poseidon cabin, and Alisha in Aphrodite!

message 27: by Dawn (last edited Dec 13, 2011 12:52PM) (new)

Dawn (Cheygir) And now I have Dax in Zeus, and Alyssa in Athena!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I AM COW, HERE ME MOO! I WEIGH TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU!!!!!!

message 29: by Dawn (last edited Dec 18, 2011 08:27PM) (new)

Dawn (Cheygir) ... What? Lol

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend about 5 years ago said the same thing once......creepy.....

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Teehee, this guy at my school told me that, and I was like "....WTF...?"

I just felt like saying it...sorry....

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't say sorry! It's actually pretty funny!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw, why thank you. I went ice skating, and I kept screamnig that, and the guy had to ask me to shuttup, so then I said "YO EARL!" And my step brother was all liek "WHAT?!?!?" And then i'm like "YOU'RE FIRED! YOU BUTT!" And...then we almsot got kicked out....Lol....

Like this, only in people form:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYmG-A...

message 34: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 1106 comments Hanna: Now Dmeter Head.
Tom:Hades
Josh:Dinosys
Cassie:Athena
Claire:Aphrodite
Sarah:Aphrodite R.I.P
Eric:Aphrodite

And I think that's it lol....

message 35: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 1106 comments Yeah lol and your point is...? Haha XP

message 36: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 1106 comments Haha nice lol and if you want I mean I did originaly make it for Clari but since she doesn't rp anymore..... D: but sure lol))

message 37: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 1106 comments That's fine lol I'm sleepy so i might head to bead, night!

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) Add Jared Spearpoint under Athena

-Jared ¤Some Say I but Never say Die¤ (Republic_of_the_enemy) Thanks dude, your the man

message 40: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 1106 comments Noor! Wanna rp? Hanna is at the archery range so her and Drac can rp :P

message 41: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 1106 comments Cool, hanna's already there :P

message 42: by Carley Rose (new)

Carley Rose There's Arianna in Hades.

message 43: by Carley Rose (new)

Carley Rose Benjamin- Poseidon

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh ya, I gotta add a few peeps!

Charlie- Hades
Ruby- Hermes
Charlotte- Apollo

message 45: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) Derek- Ares

message 46: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 3 comments I just joined for Apollo under Hunter. Please add me.

message 47: by E (new)

E Evan into Poseidon

unread topics | mark unread