High School Counseling, coun525 discussion

What Happens to Rowdy?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hollie (new)

Hollie Adair | 26 comments Try on your counselor shoes. . .do you think that any follow up needs to be done with Rowdy as you hear that Junior is transferring schools and that Rowday and Junior had a fight?

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa G | 26 comments I think it would be good to have an individual counseling session with Rowdy to gauge his feelings on the news that Junior is transferring and also his consistent aggressive behavior.

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Boese | 20 comments I would hope Rowdy would participate in anger management beyond the issue of Junior leaving. I think I would conduct some one-on-one counseling sessions to explore the root of Rowdy's issues and make sure his best friend leaving was explored in a productive manner.

message 4: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn | 20 comments Yes, I think he could definately use some counseling. He really seems to care about Junior and has a hard time showing emotions that make him look "weak". I think he would benefit from talking to someone.

message 5: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Adrian | 20 comments I would try and work with him one on one as a lot of his stability has just left him. He used to hang out at Junior's house when his mom and dad were drunk and mean, and now that possibly has changed too. There would be a lot of reactions to watch for.