This Group is Secret, SHHHH! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 189 (189 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here!

message 2: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments Lucas felt all tense when he walked up to the school.((We should think up a name)) He was expecting someone to notice him, but not one person stopped him as he stepped through the front entrance.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2011 05:35PM) (new)

((how about..., Jefferson High. Its origial))
Bess walked up the stairs wearing her pink slip-on shoes and her pink sundress. She was nervous to go to a Public High School. Especially Jefferson High. She was also disgusted. The ground, walls, and tables had many pieces of chewed up gum. It was unnerving. Especially since she was forced to go there. Some man threatened to kill her, leaving her no choice.

message 4: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments ((Sure, sounds good))
Lucas walked down the main hall towards his first class. He wished he wasn't late. He was going to get a lot of attention. He looked at a slip of paper with his schedule on it, then turned to his right and started down the stairs. He was going to an English class. Lucas smiled to himself, thinking of the panic his mother had about him going to school. Then he frowned, thinking of someone blackmailing his family.

message 5: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1134 comments Mod
Dylan walked down the hall. Stupid high school He thought. He didn't want to be here. All because of some paparazzi caught him with some cocaine and was no being blackmailed. So now he had to go to school.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Bess walked into the office. She heard the sounds of keyboards being typed on and people talking on the phone. She went to a desk where a lady with a bob was filling out some forms.
"new student," she said without looking up.
"Yeah."
"Name?"
"Bess Marvil."
The lady opened a drawer with some slips of papr in it.
"Here's you schedule, and your locker number and combination," she lady said then continued writing.
"Thanks," Bess said. She looked at the paper. First she had English.
(can her, Dylan, and Lucus all be friends?)

message 7: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

((mine's kind of loner.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay, how about Lucus though?))

message 9: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy | 108 comments Bella put on her high-heels, satisfied with her outfit. She lloked at the time: 7:05. Perfect. She'll be 'fashionably late'.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2011 08:18AM) (new)

Bess walked down to where the paper said Chemisrty was at. She turned to walk down the stairs. She look ahead of her and saw Lucus walking down the hall. She smiled, b ut was confused.
Why is he here? she thought.

message 11: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments ((Sure))
Lucas stepped into the classroom. Around thirty pairs of eyes looked up at him and stared. The teacher looked up and smiled at him. "Class, this is ((I think I'll come up with a fake name)) Lucas Phillips." The teacher gestured to Lucas. Lucas gave a slight wave.

message 12: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

Dylan went to he first period class. He'd only been here ten minutes and he was bored already.

message 13: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments The teacher gestured to an empty seat. Lucas nodded and walked over to it. He tried to remain impassive, ignoring all the stares and glances of his classmates. He sat down and the silence was broken. Everyone started to whisper around him.

message 14: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

Dylan walked into the classroom. It looked like his first period was math. He sat down in the farthest seat from the front. He hoped no one would recognize him. He wouldn't to be caught in this stupid school.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade♪☠ wrote: "Dylan went to he first period class. He'd only been here ten minutes and he was bored already."

(aboiut the fake name, the names we have- bess, dylan, and lucus- are the fake names. we should put on the charries what the celebrity name is, k?)
Bess shrugged thinking that it wasn't him. He did look a little different. She continued walking till she got to her class. tHE TEACHER LOOKED AT HER.
"Oh, yes we have two new students today," the teacher, witha name tag saying Miss Cummings, said."This is Bess Marvil. Bess you may take ur seat," the teacher said.

message 16: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

((Dylan is his reel name.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok, mine's real name is Jorden Hayes))
Bess looked around. The only seat open was next to a blonde with pink highlights. Bess went to take her seat there.

message 18: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments ((I edited my profile))
Lucas was slightly shocked to see Jorden. He waved slightly to get her attention.

message 19: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

The teacher walked in. He didn't look like the kind of teacher to take attendance. "Class read chapter 9 in the blue book and we'll discuss it later." The teacher said and sat down. Dylan got out the book and started to doodle in it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Bess started taking out her new books and pencils. She looked over and saw someone waving to get her attention.

message 21: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments Lucas smiled when she turned and looked at him. He mouthed a hello.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2011 11:29AM) (new)

Bess mouthed a hello back. She was surprised Lucus(whats his real name?) was there.

message 23: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments ((Lucas is his fake name. His real name is... I forgot :P I know it is on his profile.))
His smiled widened, but then it was wiped from his face when the teacher gave him a pointed look.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((i forgot too))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Bess stopped looking at (real name), but thn she realized something.
Why are you here? she mouthed.

message 26: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments Later, he mouthed, then turned to face the front of the class when the teacher started speaking.
((Maybe we should time skip. His real name is Joshua Scott))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh yah))
After first period ended, Bess quickly went to see Joshua.
"Why ae you here?" she asked him again.

message 28: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

Dylan walked out of the classroom and into the hallways. He checked his schedule. his next class was band.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Bess waited for Joshua to answer.

message 30: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments Joshua shrugged. "Family issues."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh, yeah me too, i guess," Bess said.

message 32: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments "So, why are you called Bess Marvil?" asked Joshua.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"How do you know Im called that?" Bess asked.

message 34: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

Dylan walked into the band room. The band director walked up to him. "So you're the new kid? So what do you play? if you hesitate, I'm putting you on tuba." Dylan laughed then said,"Percussion." "Great, another drummer. Just what we don't need."The director said, sarcastically,"Well you can play the snare drums for today."

message 35: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments "Well, the teacher announced your name." Joshua shrugged.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohh, right. Well its..." Bess paused.

message 37: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments "What?" Joshua glanced at Bess.
((gtg))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye!))
"Well, one day I was in my studio, and, I don't know who, but someone gagged and blindfolded me.They took me to some warehouse. I didn't know who they were cuz they had on masks, but one was super tall, one i think had a beard, and the other had bad posture. When they took everything off, one said 'Give up your acting and singing career'. I asked him why but he didn't say. Then he said I had to go to normal highschool or i die. I was super scared. I agreed since the other option was death. So there you go. But why are you here? It has to be more than 'Family Issues'," Bess asked after she finished her story.

message 39: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments "Well...," Joshua thought for a moment, then continued, "Someone has been blackmailing my family. Mostly blackmailing my mom. This person sent me a letter saying that either go to high school or end my music career. So, now I'm Lucas Phillips and I guess going to the same high school as you."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah... thats wierd. We both were black mailed and we both have to go to a public school. Thats a little funny, dont you think?" Bess responded.

message 41: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments He nodded. "Yeah, it does. But I don't want to question it. I mean, who knows what these people might do?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I gues your right," Bess said.
(g2g)

message 43: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments ((bye!))

Lucas nodded and jumped slightly when a bell rang. "Is that bell for our next class?" he asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 01, 2011 08:13AM) (new)

"Yeah, I have... English," Bess said looking at her paper,"What do you have?"

message 45: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments "Um, it seems that I have a music class," he said after he took a glance, "At least I don't have a problem learning that." Lucas smiled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lucky," Bes mumbled.

message 47: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments "Well, see you later." Lucas smiled again then walked off.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye," Bess said as she turned to go to Room 22c.

message 49: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1461 comments ((Jade, is it okay if Lucas is in Dylan's band class?))

message 50: by Jade♪☠, You're pretty. Can I have some of your hair? (new)

((Be my Guest!))
Dylan sat in the back of the room twirling his drumsticks around.

« previous 1 3 4