Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Sci-fi novel needs some pre-release reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason Halstead (booksbyjason) | 11 comments I've got a novel just waiting for cover art before it hits the virtual shelves. This time around I'm trying to get some reviews that can go along with it.

It's a sci-fi novel taking place in a near future southwestern United States, after nuclear terrorism, global economic collapse, and a nasty pandemic has swept through the world. It is also a sequel to Wanted. Wanted by Jason Halstead

For more details, please check out this blog post I made tonight: http://booksbyjason.wordpress.com/201...

Thanks!

-Jason Halstead

message 2: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments This sounds like a cool book - definitely my type! I would love to read and review it for you ... umm, I have a large TBR pile at this time, though, and it might be well over a month before I can get to it. Would you like to get into the queue? If so, please provide the book and I'll put it in line. I apologize that I can't do one right away, but I would definitely love to read it. You can send me a PM or e-mail at my e-dress, which is katy.sozaeva@gmail.com - I hope to hear back from you!

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason Halstead (booksbyjason) | 11 comments Sending you an email shortly, Katy...thanks for the interest!