The Personal Journal discussion

Grace's Gazebo > July 2011

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Jul 11, 2011 04:14PM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments It's been almost a year since I posted anything on here :( SORRY FOR FORGETING YOU!!!! In these past months I have become OBSESSED with anime and manga and my current anime obsession is AXIS POWERS HETALIA
In the months since I last posted I have also become a fujoshi which is really fun.

So I've pretty much become a huge otaku

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments Here I am again :) I will not forget this group again!

Not much has really happened yet but I will try to write as much as possible.

I'm having a little trouble getting onto the Hetalia wiki if anyone's reading this and can get on could you post the profile picture for Romano (South Italy) because I need it for something I'm working on.

Last night when I was wandering around YouTube I found this video and I'm trying to learn the lyrics. I already have the chorus down and I'm focusing on the verses (sp?).

I've also started a fanfic, it's a Hetalia and VeggieTales crossover where Spain and Romano (Links cannot be given at the moment due to the problem with the hetalia wiki I mentioned earlier) singing 'The Dance of the Cucumber'

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments I'm back :D I can't believe how well I'm doing at posting everyday

First I would like to do a little advertizing! I bet you all just love me right now XD I'll be advertizing a fanfic called Ciao…Guess I'll write these damn letters now by Dogsrule on Fanfiction.net. It's a letter story for the character Romano from Hetalia, you send a letter in as a character from the show/an OC/yourself and he will write back. I write in as Ontario, Quebec and Brittania Angel.

And that's all I can think of the write...

message 4: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), Supreme High Ruler of All (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 549 comments Mod
good job with the posting everyday! :D keep it up! :D

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments Thanks :)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments I'M IN!!! I'm finally able to get on the Hetalia Wiki! and that means I finished my project! Yay me! But now I'm having trouble printing :(

So today I found out I'm the same height as Belarus from Hetalia! I have no idea why I'm so excited about that concidering that she's a psycopath who wants to marry her brother (Russia). I guess I'm just happy cause she's 19 ^^

I also recently found out that it's very easy for me read Bulgarian when it's not using the Glagolitic alphabet :D

Noms, rice ^^ That was random XD I'll write again tomarrow

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments I've been SO busy today that I was only able to come on and post here now, and it's 10:00 pm!

Today I went to the library to see the first five episodes of Antique Bakery! One of the libraries that's closish (It's on the other side of the cit XD) to where I live has anime screenings every other week :D

Another reason that I'm posing now is that I woke up at 4pm, which is actually pretty normal for me XD

Right now I'm listening to L'italia de Piero. I can't remember who it's sung by XD I'm listening to it repetedly because I'm rping Italy from Hetalia

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I have failed you!!!!!!! I have no excuse for not posting yesterday other then the fact that I forgot.

Right now I have Anastasia in Icelandic playing in the backround XD Here is the playlist on YouTube. I made the playlist when I was bored one night and making this playlist cause one of the parts was in the related videos XD

I found Canada! XD It seriously took forever and I think there's only one

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments Today I do have an excuse for being on so late, I'm having printer troubles.

I've been trying to print some pictures I made but my printer isn't printing ANYTHING! So I've spent the day trying to get my printer to work and eventually just gave up.

I would also like to put another add (You all must love me so much) for Neinescape Hospital where Dr. Awesome works here is a brochere!

NOTE: This is NOT a real hospital, though many otaku probably wish it was XD

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I didn't have wifi.

I wonder if my printer will print now...

Nope :(

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 14 comments Sorry 'bout not posting in awhile, I just haven't had much to talk about.

I finally got my printer to work :)

And the fake hospital I was talking about is now an rp :D Here it's really fun. I rp a girl named Lea, she's crazy

I'm gonna be volenteering at my library tomarrow :) And I'm going to the museum with a friend on Thursday :D I can't wait