Camp Half Blood! discussion

Ummm... ? > Important Announcements! (and kind of chat)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 561 (561 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 29, 2012 08:01PM) (new)

You can chat here, but also py attention for important announcement! Lights, camera... ACTION!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You now have unlimited charries! Some people have been begging me for more charries, so I finally gave into the pressure, go wild, but no chatting in the Introduction! ;)

message 3: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1106 comments YES!!!!!!!! :P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I knew you would love it! :)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) OMG YEAHHH!!! IM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, plus, not too much chatting here, please

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to thank everyone who helped delete the spam on the Intro. topic! We have cleaned it up so much, it is currently down to 9 pages, before the spam, it was double that. Thanks!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) I would've helped, but I'm super busy

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It is now two pages, and it was 21!!! Thank you so much for the help, and I am desperately hoping that it will stay spam free!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) We'll all help make sure! And i'll stop spamming now...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! I don't know how many times I can say that.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, I am thinking of deleting some of the places because we have so many, so I would like you to list your favorites.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) well, we obviously can't delete the cabins. i personally like the lake, beach, forest, archery range, and combat arena.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, and I was thinking, aren't the beach and the lake practically the same thing?

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) hmm...well...i guess. but its up to you if you wanna delete the beach or the lake.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Are there any that you think aren't worth having that I should just delete?

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) the common green thingy. and the great hall hasnt been much commented on

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk.... I think I will delete those first then... should I do it now? Cuz I don't want to upset anyone.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) well, no one really commented there so i guess not.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

UNLIMITED!!!! ARGH!!! IM MAKING A MEGAN RAPINOE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, I probably won't delete the beach or lake, but I am going to behind deletions today.... but don't worry, I will try not to go overboard...

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 27, 2011 08:02PM) (new)

As I delete I will post what it was here:

Common Ground
Michael's armory
Dining Pavilion
Botanical Gardens... Clari and Kayla, that was inappropriate.
CHB Stage
Travel Agency
Orientation Room
Half Blood Fair
Beatles Memorial, sorry Michael
Golf Course
Driving Range
Forge
Training Area
Combat Arena

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Um... it was already deleted, sorry...

message 26: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Lizzy/The One Who Stabs With Spoons... wrote: "Um... it was already deleted, sorry..."

I think we should try to make the camp as like the original as possible.

message 27: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) *headdesk*

message 28: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) ..........

message 29: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Roooobbyyyynnnn..YO! wrote: "Yeah but its always fun for it to be a little different"

Yes, but I still think we're going overboard with, say, a Pie Shop.

message 30: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) yo.

message 31: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) well nothing.......

message 32: by Ellie (new)

Ellie You OK?

message 33: by Michael, Dr. Frankenstein (new)

Michael (thefrenchhornguy) | 343 comments Mod
NOBODY TOCH THE PIE SHOP YOU HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Why not? Just because it's yours doesn't mean you have to keep it. A lot of my stuff was deleted.

message 35: by Ellie (new)

Ellie And no one buys pies there anyway.

message 36: by Ellie (new)

Ellie SUGGESTION: It's not exactly fair to all our active members to not be a mod when the leader of that cabin is inactive anyway. So my suggestion is, you have to be active to stay a mod, unless you have a good reason for being inactive. E.g. vacation, computer disconnection, etc. Inactive defined as not being active for at least two months, not using your characters, or something of that nature. Because I know for a fact that at least three of our mods are not doing anything. I think we should send warnings to those mods anyway, give them a second change, then demote them and put a new head there if they still aren't active.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that idea I just need the names of those people :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael wrote: "NOBODY TOCH THE PIE SHOP YOU HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
And I need a valid reason, can you give me one? Plus I was thinking of keeping it

message 39: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Lizzy/The One Who Stabs With Spoons... wrote: "I like that idea I just need the names of those people :)"

Kayla Lennox whatever her name is, Sonia, Jessie. I think I misspelled some names.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you alert them about it?

message 41: by Ellie (new)

Ellie OK!

message 42: by Michael, Dr. Frankenstein (new)

You should keep the pie shop because it is a good place to plan quests and get accurate at shooting guns. Also people do get pie from the shop. Also I'm an active mod.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Good reasons, and I was thinking of keeping the shop because it is a pretty active place. Plus it serves good pie. ;)

message 44: by Michael, Dr. Frankenstein (new)

Thank you and for that you get free pie for life.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!!

message 46: by Ellie (new)

Ellie XD

message 47: by Michael, Dr. Frankenstein (new)

please leave the rest of my stuff becuase the are active places like the band club

message 48: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Yes, but you can't have all of your things unless they're all active.

message 49: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Good.

message 50: by Ellie (new)

Ellie SUMMER SOLSTICE RESULTS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE NEW YORK ORACLE!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12