Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) Starcrossed discussion

Want to Read an EPIC Book?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenn (last edited Jul 11, 2011 03:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

jenn reads fiction Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini was absolutely amazing! I couldn't put it down. Not only did I love Helen and Lucas (swoon) but I loved the depth of all of the other characters. I loved this book!

I've got a contest on my blog to win an autographed copy of Starcrossed and some awesome swag!

http://jennreadsfiction.blogspot.com/...

Happy Reading!!

Sylvia I loved this book too and love the way Angelini writes and draws you in convincing you of the characters and who they are...very compelling and cannot wait for the next installment.

Chryssa I really loved the book too! the story was so interesting and fast paced that i read it in just 2 days! I really cant wait for Dreamless!!!

Adriana Í totally i read it in two days and i would have read it all in one day if i did not have 3 kids LOL i loved it, and cannot wait for Dreamless....

Chryssa despite what Daphne did, i thought the truth will prevail in the beginning of the next book! i didnt think it was a disappointing ending!

Chryssa Adriana wrote: "Í totally i read it in two days and i would have read it all in one day if i did not have 3 kids LOL i loved it, and cannot wait for Dreamless...."

Andriana, i 'm glad that I m not the only one LOVING Y.A. books, even though i 'm not a young adult myself! and i will have finished it in a day if real life wasnt in the way!
:O)

jenn reads fiction Had to delete my comments cuz of spoilers...oh lucas! Haha i love YA

Chryssa I love Y.A. too! can i say it out loud???
I m trying to find another book like Starcrossed! Any recommendations are welcome!

Adriana Chryssa wrote: "I love Y.A. too! can i say it out loud???
I m trying to find another book like Starcrossed! Any recommendations are welcome!"

Hey i love Y.A books too and i just turned 30 LOL yeah and if you get any recommendations send them my way too please LOL

Sylvia Me too I love Y.A books and I'm 35 with 2 young boys lol it's funny though for the life of me I could not remember there being so many books out their for young adult's growing up!!! As for any recommendations if you haven't read them yet The Mortal Instruments series are great and I really enjoyed Nightshade.

Sylvia Oh by the way those books I just recommended are nothing on the lines of demigods but instead about Shadowhunters (the mortal series) and Wolves(nightshade)..as for books like Starcrossed nothing that I can think of that is why I really loved it highly different than everything else out there.

Adriana Heinzypop wrote: "Me too I love Y.A books and I'm 35 with 2 young boys lol it's funny though for the life of me I could not remember there being so many books out their for young adult's growing up!!! As for any rec..."

im also 30 with 3 young kids and i love YA books i have read read all the mortal instruments series and i have also read nightshade and enjoyed them all LOL im a sucker for YA.....thanks for the recommendation .....

Chryssa And i m 33 with no kids and my friends laugh at my most frequently choosing Y.A. books instead of something else!and i 've been very lucky so far in my book choices, definitely time well spent! We should start a group and name it "I 'm in my thirties and a proud Y.A. reader"! LOL!

Adriana Chryssa wrote: "And i m 33 with no kids and my friends laugh at my most frequently choosing Y.A. books instead of something else!and i 've been very lucky so far in my book choices, definitely time well spent! We ..."
that sounds like a great idea LOL

Adriana Hey that would be a great idea LOL
im sure there are quite a few of us!!!!!

Sylvia I would love to be in on that ladies that would be great!!!!

Adriana so whos going to start it LOL

Sylvia LOL why don't we all...but I have to tell you I've only got access to a computer for a couple of days a week...lol yes I still live in the stone ages and not own a computer instead I have to visit my parents to use theirs lol but I would be happy to get on board with you all to do this.

Adriana ok who is in and how do we start it LOL

Sylvia Ok I'll be in and I wouldn't have a clue how to start this LOL by the way how time consuming would this be LOL kids would get in the way LOL

Adriana hey me too!!!! i have 3 kids LOL as long as we know that it should be ok cus we know we cant spent every day on the computer due to family commitments.....what should we call it ???? over 30 and love YA Books LOL
??? any ideas

Sylvia LOL can't think just finished playing mario kart with my 3 year old my brain is numb but that title sounds good LOL

Sylvia How about Thirty Something Year Olds Who Love Y.A books! Too long?lol

Chryssa I can see that you liked my idea!!! May I suggest naming it something more general to indlude people over 30s?
i dont think i ll stop reading Y.A fiction when I m in my 40s! Never Too Old for Y.A. books?

Sylvia Yes you're definately right there...do you have any suggestions for a name then LOL

Adriana Chryssa wrote: "I can see that you liked my idea!!! May I suggest naming it something more general to indlude people over 30s?
i dont think i ll stop reading Y.A fiction when I m in my 40s! Never Too Old for Y.A. ..."

what about that for a name "Never too old for Y.A. Books" for anyone over the age of 30 who loves Y.A. and doesnt care who knows it LOL So how many are starting this group im in.......who else???? and does anyone know how to start it???

Sylvia That's actually are really good title for the book!! I like it!!! I think you can start a group on the groups page but I'm not too sure and like I said before...I'm in but I've got to tell you that I only have access to a computer a couple of times a week

Sylvia LOL I didn't mean to say book LOL but group

Adriana yeah all good its not like all of us can get on the computer everyday ....LOL so ill see if i can start it are you starting it with me LOL anyone else???

Sylvia Count me in then Adriana

Adriana ok ill see if i can start it and everyone please join LOL

Chryssa Adriana wrote: "yeah all good its not like all of us can get on the computer everyday ....LOL so ill see if i can start it are you starting it with me LOL anyone else???"

I didnt see your post! I m in! LOL!

Sylvia Go for it LOL

Adriana OK I DID IT WE ARE ON SO NOW EVERYONE JOIN lol AND START SOME TOPICS lol
its called Never too old for Y.A. books.....
see you there???

Chryssa We re there already! :O)

Sylvia ok I just joined :)

Adriana Heinzypop wrote: "ok I just joined :)"

hey i deleted the one you joined cus i accidently made two groups so join the other one with the picture LOL sorry i look forward to hearing from you....

Sylvia LOL i noticed i just joined the other one

message 39: by jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

jenn reads fiction Starcrossed Giveaway Winner
http://jennreadsfiction.blogspot.com/...