Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4) Breaking Dawn discussion

Chris Angel Mindfreak

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

BubblesTheMonkey If Chris Angel (the magician/illusionist) were to become a Stephanie Meyer vampire, what power do you think he'd have? Also, feel free to list famous people or people with extreme talent (that are human) and the powers you think they'd have.

AlbertaJenn Oprah would have the ability to draw people to her. No one could resist her (much like in her human life).

WWE stars would be even stronger than other vampires, even new borns.

*book*lover* I think Chris Angel would have the ability of illusion to make people think they are seeing something they aren't.

*book*lover* Cops would have the ability to sense weapons, guns, and drugs on traffic stops.

BubblesTheMonkey Nice. I think Megan Fox would be even prettier than Rosalie.

Camilla Belle Criss Angel would definitely be a mind reader, he can actually guess what u r thinking without being a vampire and thats amazing enough, or maybe his vampire power would be MIND CONTROL, since he talks so much about his mind power over his body and the way he hypnotize people is so ... out of this world ... yeah think that it would be mind control

Marsha I think Criss Angel would levitate if he were a vampire.

BubblesTheMonkey Camilla wrote: "Criss Angel would definitely be a mind reader, he can actually guess what u r thinking without being a vampire and thats amazing enough, or maybe his vampire power would be MIND CONTROL, since he t..."

Or he could have the power of making shadows move. I know he can already do something like that, but he could actually use the shadows to physically touch people and move them around.

BubblesTheMonkey Marsha wrote: "I think Criss Angel would levitate if he were a vampire."

He can already do that -_-. Maybe he could fly or something?

Marsha Yeah, let me change that to fly! *Sigh* I love Criss Angel!

BubblesTheMonkey Marsha wrote: "Yeah, let me change that to fly! *Sigh* I love Criss Angel!"

He is freakin' awesome! I cannot explain some of the things he does.