The Teen Writing, Reading and Roleplay Group discussion

Roleplay > High School RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,205 (1205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish had to go to gym

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina and Stephanie pulled into the school parking lot at the same time. They cut off their bikes and pulled their helmets off,"By the way, I won." Stephanie said with a smile.

"Only cause you cheated." Mina said with a chuckle as they climbed off.their bikes and grabbed their back packs heading inside the school.

message 3: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish heard to the girls but didn't pay attenyion

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina and Stephanie walked down the hall to their lockers,"So what classes do you have?" Stephanie asked Mina as tbey put their things in their lockers.

"The usual advanced classes," Mina said with a smile as she shut her locker. She was glad she made a new friend over the summer.

"Oh smart ass," she said wuth a smile as she shut her locker,"Well I'll see you later I have gym."

"Yeah and I have spanish," she said as they went thei separate ways, waving goodbye as they went.

message 5: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish passed by them and went to gym

message 6: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) when he got to gym they had to play football, but he didn't like football

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alisa looked around for the gym.

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina turned and smiled,"Hey Ty," she said as she slowed down so he could catch up.

Stephanie walkef to the gym and into the girls locker room. She changed quickly and walkex out in blue shorts and a white shirt. She walkef over to the coach and asked if she could practice in the weight room before she walked over to it.

message 9: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish was ok at football

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam pulled into the parkinglot way too fast and parked the black vw bug.

Damian sighed, "I wish you'd let me drive.." he mummbled.

Sam just laughed and got out, after grabbing her backpack. "In your dreams bro" she said as the two walked into their new school. "Think we'll know anyone?" she asked softly.

Damian just shrugged.

message 11: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina smiled,"I'm good, how are you? She asked wiyh a smile as she walked up the stairs to her class.

Stephanie walled to the punching bag in the back and stretched before she started her workout.

message 12: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish was a fast runner and got a couple touchdowns

message 13: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he got tired and sat down

message 14: by MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum (last edited Jul 11, 2011 05:08PM) (new)

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam glanced at her schduale(sp?) as she and Damian walked down the hall. "I got French....bet you five bucks I fail" she said with a grin.

Damian smiled a little and shook his head, "Funny" he said sarcastically. "English, see ya"

Sam waved goodbye and walked casuallly up the steps.

message 15: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "Oh well what going on?" She asked wanting to know what was making his day so bad. She adjusted her black leather jacked. And unzipped it revealing a v-neck T-shirt.

message 16: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he drank his bottled water

message 17: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina chuckled,"Its always a girl with you," she said as she snapped her fingers catching his eyes wandering.

message 18: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) class was over quick and next he had accelerated math

message 19: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish was tired too

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam plopped down next to Danielle and smiled, "Hey, I'm Sam" she said, while tugging apsently on a strand of of tear hair.

message 21: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina chuckled as they stopped outside her classroom door,"Well thank you, and I hope you get you problem straightened out." She said with a smile before she walked into class. "Adios Ty," she said with a waved.

message 22: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish was so bored he fell asleep with his eyes open

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam laughed a little, "Bonjour to you too" she said. "Me and my brother just moved to this town"

message 24: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina chuckled and sat with her friends, they smiled and waved at Ty while Mina just shook her head and pulled her things out for the class.

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam nodded, "Well, I'll have to keep that in mind" she said

message 26: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) he woke up, but didn't miss anything

message 27: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina laughed and looked at him,"Don't you already have girl problems?" She asked with a smile. They girls at her table giggled and eyed Ty.

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam bit her lip and lowered her voice, "oh..." she said "He didn't...do anything to you? Did he? Sorry if I'm asking something too....personal..."

message 29: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish was bored, math class seemed to take forever

message 30: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina smirked,"Well then go manage them," she said before she turned back around,"and plus I'm not your type." She said.

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam put her head down, "I'm so sorry to hear that...." she whispered. "Is she...ok?"

message 32: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) the bell rang for lunch

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments "Oh, I can see why" Sam said. "Are you ok?"

message 34: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish got an apple and sat alone

message 35: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ "All the girls you have previously dated," she said over her shoulder before the teacher walked in am started class. Mina took notes as the teacher talked to them in spanish.

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam frowned slightly, "For what?" she whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear.

message 37: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish looked at all the people in the cafeteria

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments Sam put her head down, "no...I asked, i'm sorry" she looked up and smiled a little.

((brb))

message 39: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina smirked and the bell rang. She packed up her things quickly as her friends stayed behind talking to her about this party that was happening tonight.

message 40: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish threw the core away

message 41: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina shook her head,"I don't think I should," she said as she walked down the hall her heels sounding as she walked. "I don't even think I'm going to the party."

message 42: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) (not to complain but wow, no one cares about my charrie)

message 43: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ Mina turned to him,"Okay, if I say yes will you stop following ne?" She asked as she stood infront of him.

message 44: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) dervish put his head down

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments ((Back!!))
((& maybe someone would care about him if he tried to talk to any of the others...just a thought))

Sam grinned, "Sweet, can I come?" she asked Siobhan & Dani.

message 46: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) (bye)

message 47: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ xoCassieVictoriaxo wrote: "He smiled. "Possibly.""

Mina smiled,"Okay, pick me up at 8, sharp. If your late, its game over." She said with a smirk before she turned and walked down the hall.

message 49: by Death's Wish (new)

Death's Wish (thefanatic) (bored)

message 50: by ♥Sex Kitten♥ (new)

♥Sex Kitten♥ ((Anyone on?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25