Unidentified discussion

One on One > Whackzach & Fia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,648 (2648 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53

message 1: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Woot roleplay! What should we roleplay about?))

message 2: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 5811 comments Mod
((something fantasy or scifi-ish))

message 3: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Sci-fi then? I like sci-fi 8).))

message 4: by Fiamata (new)

((sounds awesome:))

message 5: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((OK if we doing sci-fi is this gonna be futuristic another planet or what?))

message 6: by Fiamata (new)

((how about we do another planet, similar to earth but different. and it is basically ruled by two races who are enemies and are almost at war. how's that? feel free to change it, i'm just made it off the top of my head lol))

message 7: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((OK, are they primitive or advanced?))

message 8: by Fiamata (new)

((one likes to think their more advanced but their both advanced in their own ways. the snobbish race views the other as brutes but thats cause they prefer blunt head on attacks using strenght, rather than stealth attacks))

message 9: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Oh I have an idea! I had a book idea where people started using the other half of their brains, and some people decided to use their new powers to enhance the state of the planet, you know they use stuff like telekinesis and telepathyand stuff like that, while the other side uses their powers to enhance brain power and use technology. But the brain power side does have some telekinetics. And both of these sides are at war. Does that sound cool?))

message 10: by Fiamata (new)

((That sounds awesome!! so what are these two sides called?))

message 11: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((I had a name for them but I forgot them XD. Maybe one could be the government or something and the other a resistance?))

message 12: by Fiamata (new)

((sure, the government should be the one trying to enhance themselves and the resistance should be trying to help the planet))

message 13: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((The planet should have a name too.))

message 14: by Fiamata (new)

((how about Marcucia??))

message 15: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((OK! And the government can be called "The Intercontinental Empire of Marcucia". The resistance can be called "Aegis of Marcucia". How about that?))

message 16: by Fiamata (new)

((sounds good, so charries now???))

message 17: by Zachman (last edited Jul 11, 2011 01:31PM) (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Yep. Name:Scott Brimmer

Looks: Red hair, blue eyes, average height, strong.

Faction: T.I.E.M.

Occupation: Mechanized infantry (mechs and battle suits and the like)

Personality: Rough, likes to work on machines, likes to help.

Other: N/A))

message 18: by Fiamata (new)

((gtg))

message 19: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Aw bye.))

message 20: by Fiamata (last edited Jul 11, 2011 02:29PM) (new)

Name: Lisa Reynold

Looks: http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/448567-sak...

Faction: A.O.M.

Personality: on duty she's serious, smart, and collected. when she's on her own she's clumsy, stubborn, and shy

Other: she is a general so young because by using her sword as a medium she can channel her power and speak to animals, though getting them to talk back and do as she says can take time.

message 21: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Are you on?))

message 22: by Fiamata (new)

((I am now))

message 23: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Do you want to start or shall I?)

message 24: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Are you on?))

message 25: by Fiamata (new)

Lisa walked through the town

message 26: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Guess your starting it XD))

Scott was fixing up a battle tank from the last battle. 'The telekinetics really messed this one up' he thought to himself. He was tired of fixing stuff up. He wanted to go out and fight.

message 27: by Fiamata (new)

((lol XP))
Lisa saw a mechanics shop. they needed more mechanics, so she was scoping out some potental members

message 28: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Scott saw the woman looking at him. "What do ya want" he asked.

message 29: by Fiamata (new)

((sorry i've been gone so long. been super busy! and i'm goin on vacation so i wont be on for a few days. sorry!))
"I have something that needs to be fixed" she said taking an item out of her bag

message 30: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments ((Lol ok)) "What is it? I might get around to it...Eventually" Scott said, lost in his work.

message 31: by Fiamata (new)

"it's important that it gets fixed as soon as possible" she insisted

message 32: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Scott looked up from his work. "That will depend on how much you pay me. Show me what it is" he said.

message 33: by Fiamata (new)

she handed him the object. it was a machine that the resistance devised to be hard to fix. this was a test to find the right mechanics. those who fixed it the fastest were the ones that the resistance wanted

message 34: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments He took the small device from her hand. He put it on his work bench and took off the metal plating to see the inside. He grabbed some other tools and got to working fixing it. It took him only 5 minutes, since it was a simple machine. "Here. Now pay up" Scott demanded.

message 35: by Fiamata (new)

lisa inspected the machine then looked at him, she gave him a few coins. "what is your name"

message 36: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Scott Brimmer" he said.

message 37: by Fiamata (new)

"Scott, how would you like a job that would really put your talent to use?" lisa asked

message 38: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "What kind of job" he asked skeptical. He never really trusted strangers.

message 39: by Fiamata (new)

"all i can tell you is that it pays you triple what you are making" lisa said. "the rest can't be discussed here"

message 40: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "All right I'll consider it. But first I wanna hear more" he said.

message 41: by Fiamata (new)

"let's go for a walk" lisa said

message 42: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Scott followed her out of the shop. He didn't know where they were going but he felt his life was about to change.

message 43: by Fiamata (new)

Lisa lead him into a forest and sat down on a log. "what is your opinion on the resistance" she asked

message 44: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "They are tree hugging pansies that wanna destroy our cities." he said with anger. "You best not be one of them!"

message 45: by Fiamata (new)

"i see" lisa said

message 46: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Are you one of the Aegis terrorists" he questioned.

message 47: by Fiamata (new)

"terrorist?" she said "such a distasteful word"

message 48: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments Scott jumped up and pulled a pistol from his back pocket. "You are here by under arrest for acts of terror against the T.I.E.M.. Now get up I am taking you to the police" he said forcefully.

message 49: by Fiamata (new)

"oh, please" she said. "is that anyway to treat a lady"

message 50: by Zachman (new)

Zachman | 5136 comments "Lady? Your a terrorist! Now get up" he kept demanding.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53