Clean Romances discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Contests & Giveaways > 800 Members Celebration Book Giveaway ~ ENTER TO WIN HERE

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (last edited Jul 22, 2011 10:08AM) (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
WINNERS are here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...
Sorry for the wrong link in the message I sent.

Hello, wonderful group members!! It's time to enter for our 800 (817 YAY!!) Members Celebration Book Giveaway. Comment below that you want to be entered in the drawing. *Please include the country you live in, so we know which prizes you qualify for.* If you've donated a prize, you may still enter to win. I promise, you won't win your own book, lol. :O)

Please comment only ONCE. Your message number is the number that will be used in the drawing. Entry deadline is Thursday, July 21, 11:59pm eastern time (appx. 10 days). The winners will be chosen using Random.org and announced the following day (Friday, July 22).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE PRIZES

Honor by Jaimey Grant Deception by Jaimey Grant Loyalty's Web (Reprint) by Joyce DiPastena Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena Heartsight by Kay Springsteen by Kay Springsteen Lifeline Echoes by Kay Springsteen Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen Fateful by Cheri Schmidt Fair Maiden by Cheri Schmidt Called Home Two Hearts Answer by Gloria Schumann The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra Brown Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson The Moon and the Tide by Derrolyn Anderson Dangerous to Know by Nell Dixon A Very Merry Chase by Teresa Thomas Bohannon The Widow's Tale Illustrated by Jane Austen Over the Moon by Diane Daniels A New Dream by Elaine Cantrell Turtle Soup by Danielle Thorne Unlovable (Port Fare, #1) by Sherry Gammon Love Engineered by Jenna Dawlish The Legacy by Jewel Adams/J. Adams The Wishing Hour by Jewel Adams/J. Adams Against the Odds by Jewel Adams/J. Adams The Journey by Jewel Adams/J. Adams Place In This World by Jewel Adams/J. Adams Lord Sidley's Last Season by Sherry Lynn Ferguson Lydia by Wanda Luce

1. Honor by Jaimey Grant (winner's choice of paperback or e-book; USA/Canada)
2. Honor by Jaimey Grant (e-book; international)
3. Deception by Jaimey Grant (winner's choice of paperback or e-book; USA/Canada)
4. Deception by Jaimey Grant (e-book; international)
5. Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or Kindle version/International)
6. Illuminations of the Heart by Joyce DiPastena (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or Kindle version/International)
7. Heartsight, Lifeline Echoes, or Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen (winner's choice of one; PDF e-copy; international)
8. Heartsight, Lifeline Echoes, or Elusive Echoes by Kay Springsteen (winner's choice of one; PDF e-copy; international)
9. Fateful OR Fair Maiden by Cheri Schmidt (winner's choice of paperback/USA only or ebook/International from either Amazon or Smashwords)
10. Called Home: Two Hearts Answer by Gloria Schumann (e-book or PDF; international)
11. The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra Brown (e-book; international)
12. Between the Land and the Sea AND The Moon and the Tide by Derrolyn Anderson (e-books; international)
13. Dangerous to Know by Nell Dixon (PDF e-copy; international)
14. A Very Merry Chase by Teresa Thomas Bohannon (personalized PDF e-copy; international)
15. The Widow's Tale Illustrated by Jane Austen; edited by Teresa Thomas Bohannon (personalized PDF e-copy; international)
16. Over the Moon by Diane Daniels (autographed paperback; USA only)
17. A New Dream by Elaine Cantrell (PDF e-copy; international)
18. Turtle Soup by Danielle Thorne (e-book; international)
19. Unlovable by Sherry Gammon (e-book; international)
20. Radiance...Love After Death by Debra Jayne (PDF e-copy; international)
21. Love Engineered by Jenna Dawlish (e-book; international)
22. Love Engineered by Jenna Dawlish (e-book; international)
23. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
24. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
25. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
26. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
27. Collection by J. Adams: The Legacy, The Wishing Hour, Against the Odds, The Journey, AND Place In This World (e-books; international)
28. Lord Sidley's Last Season by Sherry Lynn Ferguson (hardcover; international)
29. The Companion of Lady Holmeshire by Debra Brown (e-book; international)
30. Lydia by Wanda Luce (paperback; USA only)

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Cene (cynthiacene) | 2 comments Thank you for a great giveaway! And congrats!!!! I live the US

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 7 comments Count me in! USA

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 11 comments I would love to win a book, USA!! Oh real quick how do you choose who wins what book?

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneymel) | 14 comments I'd love the chance to win!! Count me in! USA

Jana at ThatArtsyReaderGirl.com (miss_jana) I'd love to win a book! Jana. USA!

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura (tundra) | 1 comments Count me in too! USA

message 8: by Gisela (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) I'm in! Puerto Rico.

message 9: by Jana (new)

Jana (jantin) | 4 comments I am in! USA

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan Swanson (nut-meg) | 4 comments Include me, as well! USA

message 11: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 3 comments How exciting :) I live in the USA

message 12: by Karla (new)

Karla I'd love a chance! USA

message 13: by Jolene (new)

Jolene Perry (JoleneBettyPerry) | 1 comments I'm IN!!
USA :D

message 14: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sperry | 3 comments Congrats! I'd love to win, I'm in the US. Thanks!!!

message 15: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 2 comments I'm in. USA

message 16: by Emily (last edited Jul 11, 2011 05:09PM) (new)

Emily (emilymorland) Oh delightful! I'm in! I'm Canadian, eh! ;)

message 17: by Meg (new)

Meg Mims (httpwwwgoodreadscommegmims) | 12 comments Wow, great idea! USA, all the way. :-D

message 18: by TJ (new)

TJ | 48 comments 800, Wow!! Wasn't it just yesterday we were celebrating our 100 member giveaway?!?!? USA

message 19: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 2 comments Love to win ! USA

message 20: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 3 comments Can't believe how many member you have now! Awesome!

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (thedoctorscompanion) Thank you! I live in the USA.

message 22: by Dina (new)

Dina | 1 comments I would love to win! I love in the USA.

message 23: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie (jaimiew) | 16 comments I'd love to enter! I live in the USA

message 24: by Beth Earl (new)

Beth Earl | 3 comments I can't believe how the group has grown! I'm from the US

message 25: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 178 comments Jaimey wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Oh real quick how do you choose who wins what book?"

I'll draw winners in the order the prizes appear. First number drawn would get the first prize, second number drawn would get t..."

Might be a dumb question, but can the authors who are donating enter, too? If so, mark me present:-)

message 26: by Katie (new)

Katie (Hiding in the Pages) | 19 comments I'd love a chance!! USA

message 27: by Beth (new)

Beth Wow, these look like some awesome books! Thanks to all the authors for the generous giveaway :)

USA

message 28: by Maile (new)

Maile | 2 comments 800 yay!! Count me in. (USA)

Aimee (Getting Your Read On) (gettingyourreadon) | 17 comments I always love when you do these! Thank you so much. Fingers crossed for me! :)

Aimee USA

message 30: by Tifferz (new)

Tifferz | 81 comments Thanks for putting this together!!! I am in the USA!!!

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (sra_hodge) | 2 comments Awesome giveaway! Count me in! I'm in the USA!

message 32: by Teryn (new)

Teryn | 84 comments Thank you...sounds like fun! USA

message 33: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (kayleeb) | 17 comments I'm in! This is awesome. Thanks! USA

message 34: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (eschmidt) | 3 comments I love book giveaways. Thanks to everyone giving the books.
USA!

message 35: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendilyn) How fun! Thanks for the opportunity. I'm in the USA.

message 36: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) | 164 comments Hoping for a win! US resident.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 59 comments I am in! US Resident.

message 38: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1 comments Count me in! Thanks - USA!!!

message 39: by April (new)

April (aprild) | 6 comments Thanks, USA

message 40: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Pederson (daniellempederson) | 4 comments I'm in! Yay! Canada

message 41: by Englishrose (new)

Englishrose | 33 comments I'd love to win! I'm in the USA. I already own many of these, and would love to win one of the others! Wow, those are all great prizes!! Numbers 1,3, 9, 11, 16, 28 and 30 I don't have - so if I happen to win one of the others, go ahead and give it to the next person. =D Great giveaway!

message 42: by Pat (new)

Pat (patiotoole) | 1 comments I would be very happy to win and most of the above listed books are actually ones I have not yet read. I'm in the USA.

message 43: by Hilary (new)

Hilary | 2 comments I'm excited, I would like to be entered! Thanks!
USA.

message 44: by Candy (new)

Candy Little (candy-ann) | 1 comments I would love to win. Go USA!

message 45: by Marcie (new)

Marcie | 2 comments Wow, exciting! It would be awesome to win! USA

message 46: by Liz (new)

Liz | 4 comments I want to be entered in the contest! I live in the USA. Thanks.

message 47: by Debra (last edited Jul 12, 2011 08:05AM) (new)

Debra Brown (debrabrown) | 78 comments Please count me in! I'll be tweeting about this. I'm in the USA.

message 48: by Kate (new)

Kate  Maxwell (oreannie) | 2 comments I'd love the chance to win one of these books! Thanks for the opportunity! Go USA!

message 49: by Taffy (new)

Taffy (bookaddicts) | 6 comments 800 members! That's awesome. THANKS for the giveaway.

message 50: by Angie (last edited Jul 11, 2011 09:36PM) (new)

Angie Cornelison | 2 comments How exciting!! I love clean romance!! Thanks!!:)USA.

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.