Suicide, a no go discussion

Mental health > schizophrenia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gloria (last edited Jul 11, 2011 09:55AM) (new)

Gloria  Jackson (PlanetQueen72) | 26 comments Y'all know that "hearing voices" thing? Classic symptom of schizophrenia, but unfortunately, not as simple as hearing voices. Also known as having split personalities. Sometimes twinned with bipolar disorder.

Again, any information etc.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) :O the guy from my soul to take is schizophrenic!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

?
sometimes i feel like people or talk to me *blush* (i know, im werid) and i tend to talk/ ramble ALOT. it annoys everyone, including me

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) this movie:

its horror (obviously) so idk if youve heard of it?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, no but this guy wants to brung me to his house to see it

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments One of my family members is a schizophrenic.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Re-ana wrote: "oh, no but this guy wants to brung me to his house to see it"

i loved it. the one thing you have to remember if you see it is that it doesnt stay quiet for long. oh yeah and if you have nightmares or think that a serial killer is in your house, it might make it worse. because the serial killer gets in the house. yeah.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Jasmine, In Love with Zacky Vengeance wrote: "One of my family members is a schizophrenic."

dont take this offensive, because im just curious, but if you didnt know would you think theyre just a normal person? i dont know much about it, just some symptoms.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments None taken. And no, not really. She blows up at you for stuff that makes no sense at all, she's convinced that her neighbors have mayor Dailey (sp?) locked up in their house and a bunch of other stuff...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) ohhh... thats kind of what my grandfather does, but he has alzheimers. its weird though, because one day he'll be fine, and the next he'll be trying to turn the tv on with the phone.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments Hmm. I can't tell you too much about her because I don't see her often.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) mkay. there is this GIGANTIC thunderstorm over my house right now. and my power just went out right now. good thing im on my ipod. jeez, that was scary.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i just came across this on dear blank, please blank:

Dear reader,
Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm a schizophrenic and I'm one too.
Sincerely, yay!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ive heard voice like rigth behind me and no one was there

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Itachi wrote: "ive heard voice like rigth behind me and no one was there"

well thats creepy! i hear voices in my head sometimes when im trying to sleep.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know and i turn around nothin...... but i havent heard any for a few years but i swear i heard something... since then ive been paranoid about the government

message 17: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments weird....

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "Itachi wrote: "I know and i turn around nothin...... but i havent heard any for a few years but i swear i heard something... since then ive been paranoid about the government"

Why the government?"

Yeah, why the government?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm weird and my phone acts funny

message 20: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments Was there a blond guy like this? http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 21: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments lol

message 22: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments really...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) Carol J wrote: "...what's that? Sorry...I fail at "celebrities and etc.""

pete wentz was the bassist for fall out boy until their 2009 hiatus, currently in his new pop-rock project black cards, my (and alex's probably) favorite person in the world, and the sole reason i am still living. MTV cribs is a show where they go through celebrities' houses and look through all their awesome stuff. you can find pretty much most famous musicians on that show (justin bieber, pete wentz, joe trohman, andy hurley, etc... but not patrick stump :()

message 24: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments ...really...sounds pointless to me!

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) holy crap alex and i just gave almost the exact same definition :D
and yeah it is pretty pointless, but the better to stalk them, right?

message 26: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments weird...

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) haha i hope it's normal because if not, i'm really weird.

what starts with "p", ends in "orn", and usually means excitement?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm off topic

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments What in the world does this have to do with being a schizophrenic?

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i dont know, we've been off topic for a few days. back to schizophrenia, i know this isnt real, but last night i heard a little baby voice say "daddy" outside my window.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) | 125 comments That's creepy :O

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) very. i looked outside my window and of course nothimg was there. this morning when i woke up i found (on the same window) that the heart-shaped gel window decoration that is used for the "o" in the word "love" melted and looks bloody. it looks really creepy, yet SUPER COOL!

message 34: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 38 comments Mod
that would be something to see when you first wake up

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) yeap. it's currently dripping down my windowsill but im too lazy to clean it up

message 36: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 38 comments Mod
who wouldn't be?

message 37: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments wow guys.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) psh what?
anyway, i want to see how long i can keep it there cuz it looks cool

message 39: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments really.

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) really really.
ha, reminds me of shrek.

message 41: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments WHAT?!

message 42: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Alex *Believers Never Die* wrote: "Irene wrote: "Is it "physco" by alfered hitchcock (i am pretty sure it is made by him)."

no it was a tv show that i was watching....like a cop show. and it was one of the episodes."

I think you might be talking about psych

message 43: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments could be...

message 44: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) The main characters are Shawn and his partner whose name has escaped me.

message 45: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn (bookspirit99) | 272 comments I know which one but I don't have the channel...I don't have like any channels. Goodnight!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

im scared.... I swear i just heard my mom and she is not even home

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) i hear voices in my head when i try to go to sleep but i dont actually "hear" them, they just invade my thoughts.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I was watching TV and the door was closed and i swear i heard my mom

♫Morgan♫ *composer but never composed* (morgan1123) maybe it was someone outside? or on the tv.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

No it was my Name

« previous 1