Twilight saga roleplay discussion

Question

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liana (new)

Liana | 11 comments What's the backgroud story to the game? City? State? Is this post-BD? Are we doing a completely different story aside from the Twilight? Or do the Cullens exist?

Any info would be great. Thanks!

message 2: by Cooper (new)

Cooper if you want you can bring in the Cullens but everbody can play them no dibs,as for the state/city-Colorado springs,i have learned if you bring in events from twilight into the roleplay and switch the character for yours it makes it realy fun but if you want to make achange just suggest it.

message 3: by Cooper (new)

Cooper yeah same thing happened to me everybody was fighting to b edward or bella i deleted the group.

message 4: by Liana (new)

Liana | 11 comments I just think it would be good to have a background of the game. Perhaps one of the mods could type it up. It would give a idea of where things are, and give the players direction on where to begin with their characters.

message 5: by Cooper (new)

Cooper i see what i can do maybe when we learn more about whats happening now.

message 6: by Liana (new)

Liana | 11 comments Sounds good

message 7: by Cooper (new)

Cooper Okay everyone we are having an awsome time Roleplaying But we need a few people to be bad humans or vamps in this cult kinda thing So if you want to be Baaaad post your character in character topic and at bottom put bad

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 72 comments so like, just create a charcter then at the bottom put bad? or is there a 'bad' folder?

message 9: by Cooper (new)

Cooper the first one

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Oh okay I get it... do they all have to be Vampires? or are someof the other badguys humans and werewolfs to?

message 11: by Cooper (new)

Cooper no they can be mixed

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 72 comments they can b wat eva u want